10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine when Edmonton saw what happened. They put together a team there and said fix this mess they made.

Man, there really were some real talent abroad when it comes to handcrafted animation.

Too bad their speech engine is broken and major points of 1.0 key animation for the start was so shoddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kai60rnAMxs

Snipped the embed due to the NSFW-ish nature of the thumbnail. -Edge

10+ Year Old Account
    Demo is finally avaliable for all. Time to kick some butts in MP.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Man, there really were some real talent abroad when it comes to handcrafted animation.

Too bad their speech engine is broken and major points of 1.0 key animation for the start was so shoddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kai60rnAMxs

Snipped the embed due to the NSFW-ish nature of the thumbnail. -Edge
    It is pretty funny that one of the best scenes for animation turns out to be one of the sex scenes. :P

Thankfully I romanced Cora and got that scene as part of my romance line with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    It is pretty funny that one of the best scenes for animation turns out to be one of the sex scenes. :P

Thankfully I romanced Cora and got that scene as part of my romance line with her.
    Leave it to Bioware to botch the opening scenes that everyone and their mother will see on Twitch, but ensure that the banging is as good as humanly possible.

Completed the game on my 2nd character, Infiltrator. Romanced Peebee this time and she's less obnoxious than I thought she would be, she's less Sera and more Mission from KOTOR. The final fights are a bit dicey since I didn't have the Vanguard's charge to top me off every 6 seconds, but liberal usage of cloak and consumables fixed that nicely. Also, the Black Widow is to Andromeda what the Colt was to the American West: The weapon that conquered a galaxy. God do I luvs it.

Sadly, while the game has seen significant improvements to graphics and cutscenes, the Krogan fight on Eladeen was still a shameful display.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Sadly, while the game has seen significant improvements to graphics and cutscenes, the Krogan fight on Eladeen was still a shameful display.
    Krogan physiology just doesn't mix well with human style hand to hand combat (and that's what the animators were trying to do for some reason). Compared to their torsos and humps, their arms and legs are pretty stubby.

Krogans are strong and durable, but they are not dexterious.

Krogan physiology just doesn't mix well with human style hand to hand combat (and that's what the animators were trying to do for some reason). Compared to their torsos and humps, their arms and legs are pretty stubby.

Krogans are strong and durable, but they are not dexterious.
    They should just have made them do a headbutting contest. Easier to animate, and so very Krogan it would be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    They should just have made them do a headbutting contest. Easier to animate, and so very Krogan it would be funny.
    Indeed. Would have worked perfectly there.

So its turned out stores like Target are dumping entire unopened pallets of the game they got from EA directly off at goodwills rather than try and sell them at severe discount. Thats actually worse than what happened to battleborn.

Just how badly did ea over produce units for that to happen?

EA thought it would sell like a big name AAA game should. Instead they forced it out on Q4 and now everyone suffers for it.

Do you have a link for that? I'd likee to read more.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2017-07-18 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So its turned out stores like Target are dumping entire unopened pallets of the game they got from EA directly off at goodwills rather than try and sell them at severe discount. Thats actually worse than what happened to battleborn.

Just how badly did ea over produce units for that to happen?
    Lol. Where'd you find that image (reddit?). Do you know anymore about the story behind it?

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    Lol. Where'd you find that image (reddit?). Do you know anymore about the story behind it?
    4chan poster who works at a goodwill posted it, since then its been doing the rounds on twitter where i saw it. Since then people looked into it as internet detectives do and it appears to be from a Target main warehouse directly. It never went to any stores as there was no requests for more stock because instore stocks were not selling after the catastrophic early access bad word of mouth blunder. So rather than even sell it for a dollar like battleborn they sent whole pallets to goodwills nationwide because the warehouse floorspace it took up was more valuable than selling them for any money at all no matter how low.

and now goodwill left it in the household section reserved for doorstops. Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk it is just me, but i downloaded ME:A demo and game isin't launching... I mean, it's showed that app is running but it was black screen and nothing more. I got the same with DA:I but after few minutes, DA:I at least started while ME:A even after 10 minutes not started.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Idk it is just me, but i downloaded ME:A demo and game isin't launching... I mean, it's showed that app is running but it was black screen and nothing more. I got the same with DA:I but after few minutes, DA:I at least started while ME:A even after 10 minutes not started.
    Some input device drivers have caused that issue in the past versions. Do you have drawing tablet or a 1337 h4xor RazerRockat gaming KB and mouse?

10+ Year Old Account
    where can I get one of them cheap copies?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    where can I get one of them cheap copies?
    Look at the dollar bin in your local supermarket. They'll need the shelf and storage space tor new games eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at the dollar bin in your local supermarket. They'll need the shelf and storage space tor new games eventually.
    WIll it be next to the produce or cereal aisle?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Goodwill gets a lot of clearance stuff from target. Goodwill also isn't that cheap of a place and can sell some pretty expensive things considering the type of store. They have also increased their "new" products over the years. If you see it on clearance at Target chances are it will be at goodwill soon. It does say something about how retailers thought the game would sell but it doesn't say much other then that since Target routinely sends Clearance to goodwill and goodwill even sometimes sells if for higher or lower then what target priced it at.

$12.99 isn't that cheap and Goodwill doesn't price games based on any logic. Look at this reddit comment that shows a person buying the new pokemon for $15 and flipping it for $42 on amazon. https://www.reddit.com/r/Flipping/co...u2&sh=09f8e2ec

Plenty of people make a profit over Target donating product to goodwill.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Some input device drivers have caused that issue in the past versions. Do you have drawing tablet or a 1337 h4xor RazerRockat gaming KB and mouse?
    Well rather not to be honest, not sure how check it on Win 10.

Also... Casey Hudson back to Biower. Yay, Nah, Potato?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Also... Casey Hudson back to Biower. Yay, Nah, Potato?
    Yay from me given that he worked on my favorite Bioware games, and this means he and Drew Karpyshyn can both be working on Anthem. The game could obviously be a huge trainwreck, but my interest level is a bit higher.