Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    And here in Gen-OT if you have a less standard opinion you're banned by Endus. Lmfao.
    Why do people even frequent Gen-OT? The place just seems like /pol/ Lite, 99% of the posts are news or politics.

Because you don't need to be subbed to WoW to shittalk the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    Many reasons:
    1.- Jaylock
    2.- MEMES
    Jaylock makes MMOC the bastion of memetry it has become today

MMO is full of the cream of world game designers vastly over qualified to work at Blizzard. They provide amazing daily insights as to "why wow sux now" and what measures should be taken to revive the glory of Vanilla which had much more content and invested effort than current wow.

These people are able to change their opinions into facts such as 'this is why everyone hates x' and can win any argument with someone proclaiming their facts to be wrong with arguments such as 'lul Blizz fanboi' , 'retard' or any combination of the two!

...It's fun to read

Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    Title basically
    1) You don't get nuked for swearing occasionally.
    2) You don't get nuked for talking bad about Blizzard
    3) You don't have to pay $15/mo to post.
    4) You can put pics directly into the post(Memes yas!)

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Because the official forms are full of complaining and whining about minuscule things and basic design of how MMO's are, its full of toxic players and so many shit talkers just talking shit for the sake of it.

Sometimes the scum find their way on here and muddy up the constructive discussions that often happen here, but like all places this is on the internet. So while there isn't much bad going on here, there's still a decent chunk of bad here
    You are wrong. The toxic players are on MMO. Every fucking thing is an issue on MMO. EVERY person on MMO is a former top 5 parsing Mythic raider who has quit because they know more about developing a multi-billion dollar game than Blizzard does. MMO is the most toxic and uninformed forum with the least intelligent users in the world. So many threads are a big cry about Blizzard and they expect Blizzard to act, except it isn't a Blizzard forum. If it's not a QQ thread then it is a thread by notorious trolls that the moderators refuse to do anything about. This site should be called QQB-Troll.com It certainly is not better than the official forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Well, I am posting here some, and not on the official boards anymore, so this HAS to be better.

I am the best and most influential player for PvP now.

The official boards were pretty much TOTALLY taken over by the haters, which is why I don't post there anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    MMO is full of the cream of world game designers vastly over qualified to work at Blizzard. They provide amazing daily insights as to "why wow sux now" and what measures should be taken to revive the glory of Vanilla which had much more content and invested effort than current wow.

These people are able to change their opinions into facts such as 'this is why everyone hates x' and can win any argument with someone proclaiming their facts to be wrong with arguments such as 'lul Blizz fanboi' , 'retard' or any combination of the two!

...It's fun to read
    I knew the whole time that dumbing the game down was bad for it.

I even told Blizzard this MANY times over the years.

I was clearly proven to be right (along with others), and now they are making the game more hardcore again.

That to say that it is not pointless for the players to give Blizzard advice.
    Last edited by MagusHenosis; 2017-07-18 at 09:24 PM.
    "Haters gonna hate, whatcha gonna do?

They're haters after all, it's what they do!" - The Legend, aka "The Best," aka "The Champ," aka "Speedymage," aka "MagusHenosis," aka "The Grim Reaper of Top Players"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad there are folks who enjoy our forums. However, since this thread is largely discussing site moderation at this point or other unconstructive discussion, I believe this thread has now run its course.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |