View Poll Results: Would you give up your pet for your soulmate?

Voters
105. This poll is closed
  • Nope, me and my pet are in it for life.

60 57.14%
  • Yep, For the perfect soulmate

45 42.86%
Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

So you meet the love of your life?

So you meet the love of your life, I mean everything you ever wanted in a partner, or spouse or whatever, like perfect body, You complete each others sentences, the love you never thought you find, but there is a problem.

Remember HE LOVES YOU!

They hate animals or they Are allergic to your pet, either or. Would you give up your pet for your soulmate?

Follow up

Have you ever met someone that loves their pets a little too much?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-07-18 at 10:08 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    If that person is allergic I will have to go with it.

If someone hate animals so much they can't be rational about it, then we are probably not soulmate level.
    Also I hate when someone complete my sentences, let me speak !
    (but I don't think it is the point).

As for the second question.
    I knew someone who talk about her cats a lot and were favour them above all else. It was annoying but that was a flaw I could live with.
    However it that person were to become obsessive about them then once again there is no much to do with that person in the first place.
    Last edited by mmoc1ec7205cd1; 2017-07-18 at 10:22 PM.

if someone was really your soulmate, they wouldnt make you give up your pet and/or they wouldnt have any issues with animals

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flyspyro View Post
    Have you ever met someone that loves their pets a little too much?
    if someone was really your soulmate, they wouldnt make you give up your pet and/or they wouldnt have any issues with animals[/QUOTE]

Makes sense, meaning they love what you love, allergic maybe not so much, not much you can do about allergies.

I can never love someone who hates animals, sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    My cats and I are a package deal. My bf knows this and while he's not really a fan of cats, he'll deal with them.

If my SO demanded I get rid of the cats, Id get rid of the SO.

My dad was allergic to our cats for a long time, but he always just dealt with it. He got shots for it like 8 years ago and is now cat allergy free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I am not an Animal lover per say, I have allergies, but honestly, Yeah if I had a pet it would be for life, although I can see someone maybe doing otherwise if they are allergic.

Already have the love of my life, and no pets atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Already have the love of my life, and no pets atm.
    Ok if you get pets and it doesn't work out, who gets the pet?

Get rid of my pet? Hahahaha no.

Deleted
    you love someone like that, so complete and utterly, then you love them despite there flaws and any "baggage" they come with. This includes pets, Children and that damn fish that your allergic to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a chance. Considering the circumstances that would have to occur for me to meet this mythological person it would mean that my dog would have been there with me through a whole heck of a lot. You don't abandon something like that.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    you love someone like that, so complete and utterly, then you love them despite there flaws and any "baggage" they come with. This includes pets, Children and that damn fish that your allergic to.
    Hahaha yep I get that, one of the guards asked me if I could take their dog, because her fiance is deathly allergic.

Deleted
    Well deathly allergic is not something that compute well with "you have to put up with that person dog indeed".

Still If I get to choose between human love and dog love because of safety issues I still have some good people for my dog, wouldn't abandon a dog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea of course. It's just an animal. Nice, but impossible to bond with on an emotionally deep level due to them not being to have a conversation.

I say this as someone who owned a very loving cat for 17 years until she passed away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Yea of course. It's just an animal. Nice, but impossible to bond with on an emotionally deep level due to them not being to have a conversation.

I say this as someone who owned a very loving cat for 17 years until she passed away.
    Of course, it was a cat !
    Cats are just moving objects. Those who own a cat accept the fact that if they die, the cat won't wait until you are cold to start feeding on you.

I'd give my cat to my mom to take care of. What? It's not like you meet the love of your life every day. I can get a replacement cat in like 5 minutes.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Many people consider their pets to be family members. I would assume for most people it would be a "love me love my pets," situation
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If my soulmate was allergic to pets (...like I am, lol), then I would give away my pet only if she really needed it (life or death allergy). Probably to my brother or a close friend.

If my soulmate hated animals, that would not be my soulmate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Anyone who chooses animals over people is fucking strange.
    Animals are more loyal than many people.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano