Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    The USA has lead the world for many decades now, but trump is happy to decry America's friends while praising America's foes. No doubt this is driven by his close relationship with the alt-right (in the form of Steve Bannon), the furtherance of the trump empire and his easily bruised ego. None of this is benificial to the status of the USA on the world stage and the sooner the USA as a whole wakes up to this the better.
    Yeah well then people of actual intelligence start recognizing regardless to ideological leanings, regardless to him being racist, sexist saying stupid shit, or being a someone who suddenly has moral values or, cares about the country he wants to put first but doesn't have making any of his own product.

Then and only then could there be a chance this guy.

The stuff with Steve Bannon and the Alt-Right is just a symptom of a problem, say what people would about associations of say Obama he never came close to showing that kind of disregard for the Presidency.

Unless Jay Z is someone just as bad in some peoples eyes.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    How about you do your own research for once?

I have. How about you back up your claims or don't spout bullshit you can't prove?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Trump did nothing to Hillary.

Hillary was ended by 30 years of smearing by the Republicans. Up to and including a hostile foreign country helping as well.
    The Leftier Than Thous were happy to dogpile on top of Clinton, by repeating all of the right wing smears. That Gorsuch is gonna do wonders for things the allegedly care about; labor rights, lgbt rights, and environmental protections.

And do you know how much Trump won by? 68k votes.

So what was that about "With a difference of 43k"?
    You're going to need a source. The official tally is Trump received 2,970,733 (48.18%), Clinton 2,926,441 (47.46%), with Trump winning by a margin of 44,292 (0.72%)

See also: I refuse to provide a source.
    I can find no source for millions of illegal votes being cast in the 2016 election beyond Trump simply saying it while providing no evidence. If you have research or sources that say otherwise, I would be happy to read them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I have. How about you back up your claims or don't spout bullshit you can't prove?
    I already did that - twice. I can't help it that you are a lazy fuck and want everyone else to do your work..."Mom, what does this word mean?" You are so willing to render an opinion on something you know nothing about - you should try this one out: education.

I will give you one more, and then you are on your own, junior :

This is from the current Senate President Pro Tempore of California:

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/...r-trump-order/

Responding to President Trump’s suggestion of “withholding federal funding” from California, de Leon said: “Half of my family would be eligible for deportation under the executive order, because they got a false social security card, they got a false identification, they got a false driver’s license prior to us passing AB 60, they got a false green card, and anyone who has family members who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification.”

“That’s what you need to survive, to work,” he added. “They are eligible for massive deportation.”

AB60 - California:

As of January 2015, California residents who cannot establish legal presence in the United States may apply for a driver's license if they can show eligible proof of identification and residency in the state. These driver's licenses may not be used for identification purposes. By law, no one may discriminate against a holder of an AB-60 license, or use this license to attempt to question the holder's citizenship or immigration status.
    From here on out, if you want to dispute me then YOU need to link YOUR sources - your ignorance of a subject is an invalid excuse. I am not shitposting - the only one doing that is you.

HRC spent 1.2 BILLION dollars. Yea, if only she "had the resources". ROFLMAO
    We'll never know how much Trump's "friends" spent on influencing the election, at least not until Mueller is done. It's going to be glorious, but you won't ever be able to believe it. Where are those Obama FEMA camps? You seem like the type would geared up for that defense :joy:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    You're going to need a source. The official tally is Trump received 2,970,733 (48.18%), Clinton 2,926,441 (47.46%), with Trump winning by a margin of 44,292 (0.72%)
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/el...sident/pa.html

Final Results 99.75% Reporting
    GOP Donald Trump 48.79% 2,912,941
    Dem Hillary Clinton 47.64% 2,844,705
    Lib Gary Johnson 2.38% 142,653
    Grn Jill Stein 0.81% 48,912
    CST Darrell Castle 0.35% 20,896

I don't even know why you posted. All you did was make my point of "43k" even more valid (based on your numbers).

10+ Year Old Account
    snip

I mean right in your own link.

These driver's licenses may not be used for identification purposes. By law, no one may discriminate against a holder of an AB-60 license,

They aren't going to vote with a AB-60 license

From here on out, if you want to dispute me then YOU need to link YOUR sources - your ignorance of a subject is an invalid excuse. I am not shitposting - the only one doing that is you.
    From here on out, if YOU make the claim. YOU provide the evidence to support said claim.

I still see no evidence of millions of illegals getting linceses and then voting with them.

Fuck the world stage. It takes a LEADER to stand up to NATO and tell them to pay their fair share. It takes a LEADER to tell the signers of the Paris Accord to fuck off because it was such a bad deal for the USA. All you want is a pussy like Obama to capitulate to a bunch of Europeans. Fuck that - defend your god damn self. If Angela Merkel wants to single handily ruin her country, go right ahead. Sorry - you aren't doing that to the USA. The "world" can kiss my ass - I am tired of the USA subsidizing the world. America First - did you not hear that? And if you don't like it - too fucking bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is your research? Where is your evidence showing how the Paris accord will end us? You can't provide a real source, so you try and troll with what you've been told to say. You can't fight it. The urge is too strong for you to have a verifiable thought. ENGSOC is now MAGA. Chant it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maomoa View Post
    We'll never know how much Trump's "friends" spent on influencing the election, at least not until Mueller is done. It's going to be glorious, but you won't ever be able to believe it. Where are those Obama FEMA camps? You seem like the type would geared up for that defense :joy:
    Alex Jones is a fucking whack job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alex Jones is a fucking whack job.
    Well at least we have that to agree on.
    Putin khuliyo

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/el...sident/pa.html

Final Results 99.75% Reporting
    GOP Donald Trump 48.79% 2,912,941
    Dem Hillary Clinton 47.64% 2,844,705
    Lib Gary Johnson 2.38% 142,653
    Grn Jill Stein 0.81% 48,912
    CST Darrell Castle 0.35% 20,896
    Huh, numbers are off. Here is the link to the official FEC paper from January, which I got mine from.
    https://transition.fec.gov/pubrec/fe...sgeresults.pdf
    I did a bit more digging and it seems like everything from immediately after the election cites your numbers and anything looking back uses the FEC numbers.

I don't even know why you posted. All you did was make my point of "43k" even more valid (based on your numbers).
    How, exactly? Based on my numbers, which have a margin of 44k, it makes the claim of 43k a lot closer than yours of 68k.

And I posted because I had different numbers and was curious where yours came from. That's why I said 'You're going to need a source'. I posted because I was asking for a source.
    Was that not clear? Because you provided your source, like I asked, which was why I posted. So... why did you respond with what I asked if you don't understand why I posted? You did the exact reason why I posted. What don't you understand here, its pretty fucking simple.

Deleted
    snip
    The discussion was - I said people switched parties so they could vote for Trump in the primaries.

OJ asked how many.

I provided a linked that showed -in total - a 43k in favor of Repbulican. (in PA.)

OJ said - 43k, implying that amount was not that a bit a deal.

I posted the GE results showing Trump only won by 68k - so, that 43k that swtiched was a big deal.

You posted my numbers were wrong (whatever, that's fine) - and then made the point that he only won by 44k. So, I asked why did you even bother to post - all you did was make MY claim that the 43k mattered even MORE significant.

What the point is in the rest of your diatribe, I have no idea.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-07-18 at 10:33 PM.

I posted the GE results showing Trump only won by 68k - so, that 43k that swtiched was a big deal.
    Yeah, I missed that part between everything else and your earlier exchange with the other poster, at least as far as what you were saying when you came back with the 43k number, because I hadn't read the post from your earlier exchange which is also why I didn't mention it when I was asking for a source. I responded when you brought that in and shouldn't have.

You posted my numbers were wrong (whatever, that's fine)
    Well I asked for a source, as I had different numbers. I assumed you got it from somewhere and didn't just make it up on the spot, so I wanted to know where.

So, I asked why did you even bother to post - all you did was make MY claim that the 43k mattered even MORE significant.
    And I'm still confused as to why this is unclear as:
    A) I didn't post in regards to the 43k primary statement, nor did I mention it.
    B) All I did was ask for a source on your 68k claim, and I did that in a pretty straight forward way in a clear statement. That's it. I wanted a source. That was the first thing I said and why I posted. I was asking for something, which you provided. How do you not understand why I posted?

Deleted
    SNIP
    All good - just some misunderstandings.

Regardless, I think your numbers may be a bit more accurate. The RCP one does say 99.75% reporting. Yours, from the FEC, may be 100% reporting.

All good - just some misunderstandings.

Regardless, I think your numbers may be a bit more accurate. The RCP one does say 99.75% reporting. Yours, from the FEC, may be 100% reporting.
    It was the 43k that threw me, I shouldn't have come back with it. I actually thought someone had said he won by 43k and you were stating 68k, but I assumed instead of clarifying.

Either way your number only stuck out to me because I had just mentioned states that Trump won by a slim (less than 1%) margin. And I'm assuming the FEC one is, since its from January, after they had time to fully sift through everything.

Let me ask you a question, from a "logical" point of view....

Illegal immigrants break the law to come to the USA. They continue to break the law by living in the country illegally. They further break the law by obtaining false SSN's and working in the country illegally.

They send their children to school, get drivers licenses, buy cars, get credit cards, open bank accounts.... basically live the life of a typical American - especially in California. Yet they are doing that all when the fact remains that they are criminals.

So why, exactly, do you not think that they vote? Because it is against the law? LOL - they are fucking criminals already, you really think they have some moral compunction to NOT vote?
    Probably because they have to register to vote first. And to register, you have to have a fucking legitimate Social Security number. I highly doubt any of the illegals have legitimate social security numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Probably because they have to register to vote first. And to register, you have to have a fucking legitimate Social Security number. I highly doubt any of the illegals have legitimate social security numbers.

I remember the last time I let my DL go for 6 months. I played hell just trying to prove I was me. I need a birth certificate, mail coming in my name to my address, A yearbook photo, SS card.

And here he is thinking people are getting registered to vote with a AB60. Something that can't even be used as ID in any form.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I remember the last time I let my DL go for 6 months. I played hell just trying to prove I was me. I need a birth certificate, mail coming in my name to my address, A yearbook photo, SS card.

And here he is thinking people are getting registered to vote with a AB60. Something that can't even be used as ID in any form.
    Yeah, I am beginning to think he has NEVER voted in his life. Because even without voter ID laws or requiring IDs to vote, it is still literally 1 in a 300,000,000 chance to know where someone votes and know that they didn't vote so you can use their ID, SSN, address, whatever they ask for to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Trump did nothing to Hillary.

Hillary was ended by 30 years of smearing by the Republicans. Up to and including a hostile foreign country helping as well.
    Not at all. Bernie Bro's and her unlikeable self is what defeated the democrats.