Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    New contract for The Don.

Best manager in the league.
    Fired in November.

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    i hope this means Ospina is staying.. would be a disaster if Martinez was the 2nd keeper
    Tbh I don't trust either of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Neymar wants to win the Ballon d'or.

So he goes to PSG.
    When was the last time a player from somewhere else than Spain won the fecking thing?

I'm sure the 30 million a year has nothing to do with it.
    There are so many conflicting reports, I'm not sure what to believe. I will say that if PSG is really willing to spend 220 million, then I would take that if I was a Barca fan. You can replace Neymar. There is only one player you can't replace at Barca

Deleted
    220 million I would sell them my mother to be honest.

It's totally insane money and the market can't go on like this forever.

Cash in an plug one third of the club's debt with one outgoing player.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sources seem to be both saying €222 million, but also that Neymar says he's happy at Barca... dunno what to believe, but that amount is pure bonkers.

Deleted
    Morata to CHelsea done deal.

A very good signing for sure.
    He just has to improve his league form - watch him bang them in in the CL.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Morata to CHelsea done deal.

A very good signing for sure.
    He just has to improve his league form - watch him bang them in in the CL.
    He had the highest goal per minute ratio in the league last season. Now granted it's a misleading stat (like most are) but it does show he can score. It'll be interesting to see how he performs in more of a starting role now.

Fabregas and Morata. Yeh boi. Much better than Loocrappu

Deleted
    Fabregas and Morata. Yeh boi. Much better than Loocrappu

OT: England vs Scotland lassies tonight on C4

10+ Year Old Account
    Where did you guys see that Morata has signed for Chelsea? The only thing i can find is from Sky that he is close to signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Where did you guys see that Morata has signed for Chelsea? The only thing i can find is from Sky that he is close to signing.
    http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-mad...f678b4623.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye saw now at Chelsea's twitter that they have agreed with Real about his transfer. Didn't expect Chelsea to buy a player for that much like United did.

Are you guys gonna complain about Moratas price just as much as you did about Pogbas price now as well?

- - - Updated - - -

But really good transfers from Chelsea and United as well now, with Morata and Rudiger to Chelsea and Lukaku and Lindelöf to United. Think all 4 will do well for both teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post

Are you guys gonna complain about Moratas price just as much as you did about Pogbas price now as well?
    All of them are way overpriced, just the way the market is right now (especially for forwards).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    All of them are way overpriced, just the way the market is right now (especially for forwards).
    Ye i agree. Wonder how it will be in like 5-10 years. The increase lately have been insane especially when it comes to English teams.

But a solid transfer for Chelsea. So far City, Chelsea and United have all made solid transfers that really makes them a better team. Think its time for Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham to step up abit more as well in this transfer window if they wanna keep up.

And now that i said that, all 3 of those teams will end up above United in the league again because of it

We've strengthened our spine well, but we still need proper wing backs.

Alex Sandro and Danillo would make it a perfect transfer window.

Danilo seems to be heading for Man City for some strange reason. Didn't they already get Walker? Or are they hedging their bets to get at least one decent right back?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Danilo seems to be heading for Man City for some strange reason. Didn't they already get Walker? Or are they hedging their bets to get at least one decent right back?
    Ye if those rumors are true about Danilo then it would be very strange indeed. Buying both Walker and Danilo in the same transfer window seems very strange.

Deleted
    Mon eh Chelsea next season.

(PS I'll still be smuggling Reese's pieces and IRN BRU in)

We've strengthened our spine well, but we still need proper wing backs.

Alex Sandro and Danillo would make it a perfect transfer window.
    Absolutely awful to best transfer window ever in 10 days. You panic too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    80 million euros is too much, but it's all too much right now so can't blame them. See how he does.