Deleted

First official ingame voice of Sargeras? Sargeras VO

From what I remember there was also a similar voice heard during the Battle for Undercity when Team Varimathras blasts off again, but that wasn't officially Sargeras or at least it was only speculated to be.

So, thoughts? Sounds fine to me but it kinda melds in with the whole rumbly low voice characters that are prevalent in the game.

Oh and of course the ToS trailer with Kil'Jaeden and Sargeras, but these are ingame voices.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That voice from beyond (or whatever it was called) was always Sargeras. I like the new stuff, I'd just like it to be a bit boomier like the original voice:

Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Wrong, first voice ever heard from Sargeras was back in the battle of undercity.

Which was a limited event in WOTLK

The file for the voice was even named Sargeras, there's just ignorant idiots here on mmo champ that think it's the voice of someone else, but it's not.

7+ Year Old Account
    We also already heard his voice in Legion too, during a part of the Illidan questline in 7.0

Deleted
    Oh well you're probably all right. In that case, just enjoy some more Sargeras VO I guess.

The voice line in Battle for Undercity was Sargeras as well, because the file was "Sound\\Creature\\Sargeras\\WG_Sargeras_HOR01.wav". He also spoke in Illidan's memory from Black Rook Hold when he gave Illidan felfire eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D45yPN6dGVk

So, not the first official. Any voice lines of Sargeras are notable, however, because he hasn't spoken that much in-game.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Oh well you're probably all right. In that case, just enjoy some more Sargeras VO I guess.
    His voice did sound as expected though

He was in Battle for Undercity in WOTLK and the flashback Illidan questline at start of Legion. Same VA for it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's pretty much his voice, seems legit. Holy cow...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    From what I remember there was also a similar voice heard during the Battle for Undercity when Team Varimathras blasts off again, but that wasn't officially Sargeras or at least it was only speculated to be.

So, thoughts? Sounds fine to me but it kinda melds in with the whole rumbly low voice characters that are prevalent in the game.

Oh and of course the ToS trailer with Kil'Jaeden and Sargeras, but these are ingame voices.
    It's actually 3rd time we hear his voice in Legion.

1) Illidan questline - flashback when Sargeras burns Illidan's eyes,
    2) ToS trailer - it counts, it also serves as in game cinematic for Legionfall prologue,
    3) 7.3 - I hope it will be more than raid.

Really, there should be more attention and build up for main villains. Gul'dan got Broken Shore intro, but he wasn't even mention during Insurrection questline, Kil'jaeden was just in cinematic. I will be sad it we will see Sargeras only in raid.

By the way, this is probably N'zoth, who will likely be main villain of next expac. Imo he sounds cooler than Sargeras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    does he say akumai? isn't that that dude you defeat/stop in black fathom depths? a lvl 25ish instance?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    does he say akumai? isn't that that dude you defeat/stop in black fathom depths? a lvl 25ish instance?
    Yeah, this instance was revamped in WoD (kinda stupid that they didn't update it for max level like Scarlet Monastery).

Edit : Nevermind i'm an idiot

7+ Year Old Account
    we heard his voice during the battle for undercity.

then several times during legion before that.

Formerly known as Arafal