10+ Year Old Account
    mw excels in 30 man content because of how ef, rjw and revival work

in mythics the spec is doing fine, considering people are bringing it to wf prog.

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    in mythics the spec is doing fine, considering people are bringing it to wf prog.
    Many bosses don't have strict dps requirements and have heavy inc damage, so killing em with 5 healers is easier (Sisters, Host, Sassz'ine, Maiden), and guilds don't have any spare healers except that benched monk, that's why.

MW in 20-man mythic is still a piece of garbage doing least hps except maybe shammies that've been forced to pick Free-CR totem instead of Earten Shield (and yes, now stomped also by priests of both specs!) and bringing zero utility to the raid.]

Nothing actually changed in 7.2 except of scrapping all that they've done since legion pre-patch. Now you spam RJW and EF on CD, sometimes randomly RM, sometimes randomly TFT-Vivify, and sometimes EnM... when T20 procs.

7+ Year Old Account
    MW sucks and only idoits and traitors play this *** seriously.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-07-15 at 11:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EVB View Post
    Many bosses don't have strict dps requirements and have heavy inc damage, so killing em with 5 healers is easier (Sisters, Host, Sassz'ine, Maiden), and guilds don't have any spare healers except that benched monk, that's why.

MW in 20-man mythic is still a piece of garbage doing least hps except maybe shammies that've been forced to pick Free-CR totem instead of Earten Shield (and yes, now stomped also by priests of both specs!) and bringing zero utility to the raid.]

Nothing actually changed in 7.2 except of scrapping all that they've done since legion pre-patch. Now you spam RJW and EF on CD, sometimes randomly RM, sometimes randomly TFT-Vivify, and sometimes EnM... when T20 procs.
    you say all this but that isn't stopping guilds playing MW on fallen avatar.

yes the spec is worse than druid/hpal/priest/shaman, but nothing in my statement suggests otherwise. the spec IS fine, and it is not unplayable like it was in nh/tov/en.

7+ Year Old Account

yes the spec is worse than druid/hpal/priest/shaman, but nothing in my statement suggests otherwise. the spec IS fine, and it is not unplayable like it was in nh/tov/en.
    MW in EN was better than in ToS!!!

It's the same level of "playableness" as in EN/ToV/NH. Many guilds will bring it (only because of player playing the monk being good/officer/lack of better healers) to progression, top guilds will ignore MW completely, some average ppl will say "hey I am top1 in skada on MW in my #5578137 guild!, its gud", and some will do top healing on WLogs with 4++ Innervates.
    In whole, MW sucks as a throughput healer, sucks as an utility healer, sucks as a niche healer (like HPala).

Exactly. The. Same.

MW is a normal- and heroicmode stomper now. Woo~
    Last edited by EVB; 2017-07-15 at 01:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EVB View Post
    It's the same level of "playableness" as in EN/ToV/NH. Many guilds will bring it (only because of player playing the monk being good/officer/lack of better healers) to progression, top guilds will ignore MW completely, some average ppl will say "hey I am top1 in skada on MW in my #5578137 guild!, its gud", and some will do top healing on WLogs with 4++ Innervates.
    In whole, MW sucks as a throughput healer, sucks as an utility healer, sucks as a niche healer (like HPala).

Exactly. The. Same.

MW is a normal- and heroicmode stomper now. Woo~
    I seriously don't know how people can claim mistweaver in ToS is as playable as it was last tier. Mistweaver on bosses like elisande, cenarius (if you weren't drake healing) was literally unplayable due to the spec having no aoe healing potential

Mistweaver actually does not have this problem anymore. the spec is much stronger in comparsion to what is was last tier (I mean the spec got globally buffed by ~12-13% hps wise LOL)

Regardless top guilds are actually playing mistweaver. Fatsharkyes, Limit and Honestly off the top of my head are bringing Mistweaver in on purpose.

This, in my mind, proves mistweaver is "fine". It is "fine". Realistically the biggest reminding problem Mistweaver has is a bad mastery leading to poorer hps scaling.

7+ Year Old Account
    This, in my mind, proves mistweaver is "fine". It is "fine". Realistically the biggest reminding problem Mistweaver has is a bad mastery leading to poorer hps scaling.
    Realistically the biggest reminding problem Mistweaver has is that buffing MW = losing Profit!!

Deleted
    Personally i've been having a blast in tos. I do not see the mastery as complete trash anymore either, this coming from the EF buff lasting 8 seconds on top of effuse not being completely useless either for whispers of shaohao. I really don't see big problems if you're not on the very cutting edge, and if you are you have multiple healing chars anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Realistically the biggest reminding problem Mistweaver has is that buffing MW = losing Profit!!
    You are one of the most obsessed persons on this forum, along with the "flat Earth" guy, "Canada > everything" person and thousands of people with Trump in their avatars.

Give it a break.

Deleted
    That Canada > Everything dude is ever so slightly more tolerable than the MERICA.....F**K YEAH people at least.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    You are one of the most obsessed persons on this forum, along with the "flat Earth" guy, "Canada > everything" person and thousands of people with Trump in their avatars.

Give it a break.
    LOL. Watching MW idoits defending this spec makes me laugh. The fact is i'm right at everything and you are obsessed. Most people in this thread don't even understand how to read statistic correctly, so I don't even bother argue with them. They must be wrong!

As a scientist, I only use scientific theory to explain anything. MW is intended to be bad and blizzard knows everything about mw. Buff MW = Lose profit.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    LOL. Watching MW idoits defending this spec makes me laugh. The fact is i'm right at everything and you are obsessed. Most people in this thread don't even understand how to read statistic correctly, so I don't even bother argue with them. They must be wrong!

As a scientist, I only use scientific theory to explain anything. MW is intended to be bad and blizzard knows everything about mw. Buff MW = Lose profit.
    Point proven.

Deleted
    Current iteration of MW tier 21 looks interesting:
    2p When Gust of Mists heals a target, they gain Tranquil Mist, absorbing 20% of the amount that Gust of Mists healed for.
    4p When you cast Renewing Mist, you have a 15% chance to send a bolt of healing Chi at all targets affected by Tranquil Mist.

2p certainly looks like it has its uses as long as the shield lasts long enough. However i have hard time seeing situations where the shield would hold long enough and the target still missing health when these bolts proc on a pretty low rate. Oh well, still prefer this to vivify randomly healing more targets.

i secretly love suplift
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Deleted
    set is hella garbage
    mw has no means of applying 2p to a large amount of players and priority healing targets won't ever have the absorbs last enough for the 4p to matter

also healing procs on absorb targets is dumb to begin with

10+ Year Old Account
    ??? these set bonuses ? ? ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    Current iteration of MW tier 21 looks interesting:
    2p When Gust of Mists heals a target, they gain Tranquil Mist, absorbing 20% of the amount that Gust of Mists healed for.
    4p When you cast Renewing Mist, you have a 15% chance to send a bolt of healing Chi at all targets affected by Tranquil Mist.

2p certainly looks like it has its uses as long as the shield lasts long enough. However i have hard time seeing situations where the shield would hold long enough and the target still missing health when these bolts proc on a pretty low rate. Oh well, still prefer this to vivify randomly healing more targets.
    Garbage T16 2.0 confirmed.

ActivationBlizzard imperialism confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    Point proven.
    Watch video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxQu...31D63&index=37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jku...31D63&index=43
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-07-19 at 03:36 AM.

Deleted
    There would need to be some big mechanical changes to the base kit to make the 4p worth anything. If they insist on making the shield from mastery a thing they should just make them mini beacons or give something when broken.

On another note, is there any moderation over here?

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    Current iteration of MW tier 21 looks interesting
    and by interesting u mean shit i hope