Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well, since she wasn't exactly a muslim before I've gotta wonder if she enjoyed her stay..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Age of criminal responsibility is 14 in Germany. Juvenile justice is applied between 14-18.
    And above actually.

Quote Originally Posted by dopefishz View Post
    Let her rot in the hole they found her in. We don't need more of this type of scum in Germany.
    Shes a german citizen, she has a german passport. Meaning that your state need to let her in. When in Germany she will be charged being part of a terrorist organization at least(and many other things if they find anything).

And yeah of course there are no teenager who have ever done stupid things.

Quote Originally Posted by boyaki View Post
    Hopefully our respectives governments have a better sense of justice than those people, but I fear the day we let again our inhumanity take over.
    I'm really fed up with that forum.
    We're not asking for her to be beheaded... she's the one supporting that idea. I think you are getting things twisted...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    We're not asking for her to be beheaded... she's the one supporting that idea. I think you are getting things twisted...
    oh, but a lot of people here calls for a death sentence, that's why i'm pissed.
    I never said she is not guilty of anything, just that those wishing the same fate our enemy do are not better people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    She should be brought back to Germany to get the mental health and physical health treatment she needs and be deprogrammed. She then should get a proper and fair trial as is the right of every German Citizen.
    Yes, she surely needs mental health treatment. But what shall you accuse her for? Its not a crime to be stupid and make a bad partner choice. What will you do if her lawyer say, she did not know about here boyfrend??? terrorist actions then she did leave, and then she realise it she wanted to go back to Germany.... it will be very hard for the prosecutor to prove the opposite.

Then should we let people be condemned because they are homosexuals in countries where it is illegal ? You see no problem with that ? That people should have not been homosexual ? Because this is actually quite common.
    If you travel to a country where being homosexual is illegal then yes, you have to face the charges made against you.

If you can't go to a country without breaking their law then you fucking don't go to there. You think like a entitled little brat that thinks it can do as it wishes without facing consequences.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    If you travel to a country where being homosexual is illegal then yes, you have to face the charges made against you.

If you can't go to a country without breaking their law then you fucking don't go to there. You think like a entitled little brat that thinks it can do as it wishes without facing consequences.
    yeah fuck human rights ! They shouldn't be respected !

Deleted
    What shall you accuse her of? What proof do you have that hold up in a fair curt of law?

yeah fuck human rights ! They shouldn't be respected !
    fuck sovereignty of countries! They shouldn't be resptected!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    What shall you accuse her of? What proof do you have that hold up in a fair curt of law?
    You really think that countries that are so backwards that even being homosexual is a crime have fair courts? Cute.

Deleted
    fuck sovereignty of countries! They shouldn't be resptected!
    Not above human rights.

(and sorry to have the current consensus of international law on my side, but sure go tyranny !)

Deleted
    You really think that countries that are so backwards that even being homosexual is a crime have fair courts? Cute.
    Of course not, but you want here to take the consequences of here actions, like I did say earlier, what shall you accuse her of?

Unless Germany has revoked her citizienship, I guess the proper procedure would be to transport her to Germany to face the music.

If they have revoked it, I guess she is even more fucked.

Not above human rights.

(and sorry to have the current consensus of international law on my side, but sure go tyranny !)
    Human rights are a concept that you have to agree to first. It's not a natural law that actually exists.

Not above human rights.

no one gives a shit about international law xD US, Russia and China are prime examples of this.

I feel sorry for you little keyboard warriors who think that a few words on a piece of paper will stop those "tyrannies".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    Of course not, but you want here to take the consequences of here actions, like I did say earlier, what shall you accuse her of?
    Are you for real? read the conversation and you know what this was about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Unless Germany has revoked her citizienship
    I doubt that it is possible to strip a German citizen from his/hers citizenship if he/she got it lawful, becuse Hitler did like to strip people he did not like form their German citizienship.

Deleted
    no one gives a shit about international law xD US, Russia and China are prime examples of this.

I feel sorry for you little keyboard warriors who think that a few words on a piece of paper will stop those "tyrannies".

- - - Updated - - -

I never claimed those things, you did that for me..I guess it says more about your delusions than mine.
    Still, I prefer being on the side on the good but pointless rather than being cool with dictatorship.

(And still even Russia, US and China have to give a shit about international law or they could have done much worse than they did, but sure go with your half-baked fact that may seem true to you but are disregard 99% of reality).

Deleted
    I point out the problem, what shall you accuse her of? If you know what she is guilty of it shall not be a probelm for you to tell me.... Be a naive idiot is not a crime...

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Unless Germany has revoked her citizienship, I guess the proper procedure would be to transport her to Germany to face the music.

If they have revoked it, I guess she is even more fucked.
    Why do you think that? If she killed someone in the US and apprehended there she would be trialed in the US and not in Germany.
    And you cannot revoke a german citizenship at all, and even if you could it is against international law to revoke any citizenship if that would leave the person without any citizenship.

I never claimed those things, you did that for me..I guess it says more about your delusions than mine.
    and then right after that

Still, I prefer being on the side on the good but pointless rather than being cool with dictatorship.

Stop doing drugs, kid.