Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    How about "big dick pennant," since I have one of those lol???
    "Haters gonna hate, whatcha gonna do?

They're haters after all, it's what they do!" - The Legend, aka "The Best," aka "The Champ," aka "Speedymage," aka "MagusHenosis," aka "The Grim Reaper of Top Players"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    It's a word. Written in a very small place of the internet. Very far from your safe space, you little easily offended person. You are not supposed to be offended by this. You are not supposed to be excited by this. You are not supposed to be mad because of this. You are not supposed to feel anything about this. You are supposed to disregard and/or ignore this. If you are unable to ignore a widely used expression that is not an insult in any way shape or form AND not even directed at you, then you are a very weak person.

I'm not saying this to be mean. I'm informing you that you are a weak person because you don't seem to know it already.
    Widely used? Maybe in a ghetto...
    Guess cultural differences are quite big here on mmo-c

Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    In terms of gaming and internet culture it's pretty common outside of wow too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Does the ghetto ask for big dick dps for their M+ runs? They have a stronger sense of community than we do.

I just report anyone I see using it as a group title. It's childish and retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are not supposed to be offended by this. You are not supposed to be excited by this. You are not supposed to be mad because of this. You are not supposed to feel anything about this. You are supposed to disregard and/or ignore this. If you are unable to ignore a widely used expression that is not an insult in any way shape or form AND not even directed at you, then you are a very weak person.
    Everyone is different and reacts differently to things in this world.
    Do you always judge people and put them down if they don't react the way that you think someone should to a certain occurrence in life?
    I know you mentioned that you weren't being mean but putting someone down by them not acceding to what you think is the right way to act/react to something like this is a little ironic and frankly a little 'weak'.

Have a good day.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

It's a word. Written in a very small place of the internet. Very far from your safe space, you little easily offended person. You are not supposed to be offended by this. You are not supposed to be excited by this. You are not supposed to be mad because of this. You are not supposed to feel anything about this. You are supposed to disregard and/or ignore this. If you are unable to ignore a widely used expression that is not an insult in any way shape or form AND not even directed at you, then you are a very weak person.

I'm not saying this to be mean. I'm informing you that you are a weak person because you don't seem to know it already.
    you're from the bodybuilding.com misc forums right? I think i've read this before. The raw savagery like your post is very common there.

cba reading 11 pages of "dicks are childish" but OP get the fuck over yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    All this thread did was show the maturity level of posters.
    Are we fruits or what? learn to take jokes m8.

Quote Originally Posted by kucerakov View Post
    It's just stupid.
    I bet you're a blast at parties.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heallygood View Post
    Really? Just don't join if you don't like the title. Not really sure why you feel the need to try and make people stop using a term because you have an issue with it
    I think many of us know exactly what kind of person demands people change their behaviour to protect his/her/xir feelings.

i think this thread will totally go a long way to stopping the rampant big dicks taking all the group spots. in the end no one wants to join a small dick dps group

big dicks or go home. i think it should be more inclusive of both genders so from now on i'm going to insist big labia dps is a viable alternative.

lfm big dicks and labia's only. anacondas and hamburgers all the way.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-07-19 at 11:37 AM.

Deleted
    So i guess we should be asking for average sized dick dps but know how to use it? :,)

The only issue I have with what is said is, "Widely used". That really says a lot about the community these days.

Deleted
    Try telling dick jokes at a coffee break in an office that consists of people from 25 to 60 year olds and assure people it's not childish. It's also equally stupid and immature on the internet. I assume those titles are created by teenagers so that's fine, but people who claim these jokes are not childish are laughable to say the least. I guess this warrants another "you must be a blast at parties" -post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    Try telling dick jokes at a coffee break in an office that consists of people from 25 to 60 year olds and assure people it's not childish. It's also equally stupid and immature on the internet. I assume those titles are created by teenagers so that's fine, but people who claim these jokes are not childish are laughable to say the least. I guess this warrants another "you must be a blast at parties" -post.
    Anecdotal.

I've worked in an office environment where there were dick jokes aplenty because people werent prudes.

But continue to scoff at it because of some self-instilled sense of superiority if it makes you feel any better I certainly won't stop you. However if you want to tread on my big dick DPS actions like a victorian nanny then take your attitude elsewhere.

Saying it's childish is no better than being a fedora tipping m'ladykiller.
    Last edited by mmoccad4d490dd; 2017-07-19 at 04:24 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    So if it's not something you're willing to do or say in front of co workers in a professional environment then, by definition, it must be childish?

Some mighty fine logic you got there, sir.

Turns out me and every friend I have are the most childish people on the planet since there are tons of things that I say and do around them that I wouldn't say or do at my office in front of coworkers and clients.

That said my boss is is in his late 50s and he would probably laugh at a good dick joke. He also wears shirts with funny "childish" shit on them to work all the time. He just knows that there is a time and place when and when not to wear them. I think you might just be a boring person.

WoW is not a work environment. It's a video game. You can bring the same etiquette that you would bring to a party of friends if you want to.
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-07-19 at 04:34 PM.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kucerakov View Post
    It's just stupid.

"Opening a pop-up restaurant in a busy downtown area. Need waiters, kitchen staff, and one BIG DICK CHEF."
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

I got over laughing about it very quickly. I don't necessarily think it's childish because I've found that adults use that kind of humor just as much, if not more, than teenagers. However, the people I know that have used the phrase have completely killed the joke for me. When it was the 30th time they used it in one night, still expecting a reaction/chuckle from everyone else, the joke was dead. Of course, they would continue to say it even past that.

Not everyone acts that way, but that's why I'm just personally over it.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

It's a phrase. It probably started off as a mockery of people who tunneled meters, and then grew into a normalized part of the vernacular. That's just how English works.

As an aside, English as a language has a particular thing for genitalia. Some of the most influential English-speakers were very proud of their toilet humor, from Chaucer to Shakespeare to Eminem. Embrace it.