Quote Originally Posted by TheoneknownasDave View Post
    I wonder if Method or Exorsus could release some sort of 'outtakes' video of the early mythic KJ attempts. I'd love to see what bugs, mechanic overlaps and other things that were causing problems for them early on before things were fixed.
    maybe when sco/exorsus makes the video that they said they will about the whole avatar/kj being a shitfest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    maybe when sco/exorsus makes the video that they said they will about the whole avatar/kj being a shitfest
    Didn't realise they said they'd make a video. Just thought it'd be the usual end of raid statement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Probably lost interest now that it has already been killed. Btw bosses back then had more than 2 mechanics. Also tanks got oneshotted if they didnt play properly and raid didnt have 500 combat resses. Might have been easier to play as dps, but that doesnt mean bosses were easier overall.
    >Tanks playing properly
    Sure, spamming sunder totally helped you not dying. The one really responsible for that was the tank healer. And that wasn't really a challenging task as well. I did tank healing on a private server, I know what I'm talking about.
    And guilds actually had more combat resses since there was no cap.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Probably lost interest now that it has already been killed. Btw bosses back then had more than 2 mechanics. Also tanks got oneshotted if they didnt play properly and raid didnt have 500 combat resses. Might have been easier to play as dps, but that doesnt mean bosses were easier overall.
    Sure, they didnt have 500 combat resses, but who needs that when you can just have an ooc healer ress everyone during the fight anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenno View Post
    Sure, they didnt have 500 combat resses, but who needs that when you can just have an ooc healer ress everyone during the fight anyways.
    which was fixed

some people here should stop posting its so annoying to read that Crap from People who never played classic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    sorry m8, you pretty much ruined anything you said after that A1 post a few ones up

maybe next argument lad
    Doesn't mean hes wrong though. Being 3/9 with 4x4h raids means your guild is super bad and you have no experience on how much top guilds gain from ptr testing. You can't talk much about tbc difficulty either, since you play in Tier 4 level guild..

keyword: wasn't.

the raids were tuned based off of people's experience with the game at the time and having 40 of those said people in one group.

in short, the raids were hard.
    No, they were not. How hard is this to get?
    If you got 40 people that actually cared about doing what they were supposed to do then bosses were easy. It took time and that was the only thing that actually complicated things but the bosses were easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    Doesn't mean hes wrong though. Being 3/9 with 4x4h raids means your guild is super bad and you have no experience on how much top guilds gain from ptr testing. You can't talk much about tbc difficulty either, since you play in Tier 4 level guild..
    He is wrong though lol.

I'm not even going to comment on your last sentence because I don't know what you even said.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    He is wrong though lol.

I'm not even going to commentate on your last sentence because I don't know what you even said.
    Judging from this post you didn't play at all during tbc lul, yet you keep telling how hard it was. We all are happy that the rank 1k+ master is telling us the truth about top guilds. We are waiting for you to share some more of your experiences on cutting edge raiding!

10+ Year Old Account
    Judging from this post you didn't play at all @tbc

yeah guess not

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

There is no point in comparing difficulty of todays raids to the ones that came before Sunwell. You can't put contemporary mythic guild in Black Temple or vanilla Naxx and see how they would perform, because guilds with todays approach to raiding did not and could not exist back then.

The significant changes in the philosophy of raid content design that were made by Blizzard roughly from TBC release to patch 2.4, with patch 2.1 having some of the most important changes, are what made high end raiding be more like it is now after the raiding community adapted to them. Well, most of the guilds didn't actually adapt but disbanded or faded from the competition, but new ones took their place.
    Last edited by Immortal; 2017-07-19 at 12:21 PM.

Deleted

yeah guess not
    I stand corrected. I guess that you didn't raid during tbc then. I just wonder how 10+ years haven't taught you how to play?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    Fair. I just find it comical that people even bring it up like it's a small advantage. Who cares how big or small it is. It's an advantage. Not giving a shit about gaining any advantage no matter how small is why casuals stay casual and the top dogs are the top dogs.
    Size matters. Unless you got an inferiority complex, then you are just in full denial phase.

- - - Updated - - -

I stand corrected. I guess that you didn't raid during tbc then. I just wonder how 10+ years haven't taught you how to play?
    Different account? Different region?

You can check my name and see wotlk 'til here (Nyriko) but I moved to Europe at the end of TBC. Had a different name in Vanilla and TBC in US and I haven't touched those accounts in 8 years?

Deleted
    I feel like this thread has been derailed slightly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Different account? Different region?

You can check my name and see wotlk 'til here (Nyriko) but I moved to Europe at the end of TBC. Had a different name in Vanilla and TBC in US and I haven't touched those accounts in 8 years?
    Why are you talking about yourself when we never mentioned you? Need attention? You should read the posts again and use 5 minutes to think why different acc/region doesn't quite work here as an explanation.

Has Exorsus started Mythic clearning?

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Has Exorsus started Mythic clearning?
    Well, if you look at the armory, Mistress is dead. It says they started an hour ago so that's a lighter schedule considering they started on reset before.

so with new reset, Method is the only guild to that killed KJ last week. how often does that happen, having only one guild have a kill during the reset?
    also, how re-killable do you think KJ will be? will he fall over for Method the second time before Exo gets him?

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    so with new reset, Method is the only guild to that killed KJ last week. how often does that happen, having only one guild have a kill during the reset?
    also, how re-killable do you think KJ will be? will he fall over for Method the second time before Exo gets him?
    Method may take a break from KJ this reset

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    i dont think method is going for a rekill next week, sco is going to dreamhack atlanta, then half of the guild is going to gamescom, justwait is afk somewhere too, so i think they are taking a little break