Thread: New hero?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Someone on facebook noted that this is first portal according to Snake emblem -> http://i.imgur.com/8nRxCFh.jpg

Archimonde, Kil'jaeden, Akama, Ner'zhul or Gorefiend if the teaser is reliable.

Khadgar if it's a troll teaser.

Deleted
    The green eyes and sheer size of it would indicate Archimonde...

Shapes around the head and shape of "legs" indicates Vashj... (Who didn't have green eyes and wasn't exceptionally big)

Deleted
    I think it's Vashj. Dota nostalgia btw

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is Maiev, recently she has always been portrayed with glowing green eyes.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Someone on poland hots, maked interesing screenshot.

https://scr.hu/wXelJ1

Probably this is a bug, but person who maked it, that portrait was placed close to Raynor. Funny enough, yesterday Stukow was released.

Warcraft event? Hearthstone promotion?
    That's probably just a new brawl portrait.

Deleted

Looks...similar
    Last edited by mmocb759c3dfe2; 2017-07-19 at 01:39 PM.

I'm sure it will be McCree

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    Deathwing confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaniAndras252 View Post
    If people actually realized the figure is only like 1/4th the size of the portal itself to notice the green eyes instead of thinking it's like archimonde or something (not you specifically) that would be wonderful lol. It seems like an orc, hell the silhouette actually looks a tad more human then orc... nerzhul seems legit though
    Meh, the size of the portal has changed as many times as it's been shown. It could be massive like in Outland or tiny like in The Black Morass, which means the character can be human sized or Archimonde sized.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaniAndras252 View Post
    True, and here I figured we'd finally be getting kelthuzad (before this was all teased). I can maybe see him being launched after the hearthstone stuff but eh who knows.
    It can still be anyone. I don't even think the green eyes are necessarily a clue. All that picture shows is that the next hero will come from the Warcraft universe.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm split between Ner'zhul and Maiev, they both have green eyes and are connected to the dark portal and outland. Ner'zhul obviously has a strong connection to the dark portal and the teaser is quite similar to some of his actions such as this image from the TCG.

He is also related to the void and shadows from WoD. On the other hand his dabbling in void magic, fel magic and shamanism leads to a lack of cohesive identity, as he simply doesn't have the basis for a kit in lore.

Maiev on the other hand hasn't been depicted interacting directly with the Dark Portal, but has a a stronger connection to dark silhouettes, she's also probably wider known than Ner'zhul, despite being far less lore relevant. She also has a much clear identity as she is a Warcraft 3 hero. As for counter points, the silhouette appears masculine and her connection through the dark portal is relatively tenuous which begs the question why use it as her Teaser? All in all I'd place it at like a 70/25/5 split in favor of Ner'zhul and with the 5 being the other option.

If it's Mannoroth, Archimonde, Maiev, Akama, Vashj or Grommash I'm gonna so happy! I haven't been this hyped since legion launch day. I don't think they would release Ner'zhul so fast after Gul'dan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    I'm sure it will be McCree
    "Hey Medivh.... you wonder what time is in Outland?"

Better version of the portal pic: http://i.imgur.com/Fqd2gQY.jpg
    A closeup appears to indicate it's Zoidberg: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen.../angepasst.png
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Body shape wise it seems to be an orc.. Could be a draenei too, though most Eredar/Draenei have some type of horns.. Could also be Teron Gorefiend.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

I'm not so sold on Ner'zhul. We already have 2 shamans and a warlock. I can't imagine him as anything other than a shaman with a darker twist (not as dark as warlocks, with more connection to death magic than fel, but still). Grom is not an option, we already have Samuro covering all of the blademaster skills. I'd say it could be Blackhand, maybe as a multi-class assassin/tank. The majority of releases this past year have been melee or ranged with really short range, though, it might be about time we get a real ranged character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    Tell me please, this is an joke? No i have nothing against Mei, but it is not her time yet!