Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    So the ScrubBusters squad and Solsacra jumped into the Ret Discord and they "formulated" the new formulas:

Old Mastery formula (for HP spenders): (x/400+8)*1.5
    New: (x/400+8)*1.5
    Judgment part new formula: (x/400+8)*4.375

X being your mastery

At my current mastery value, this increases the Judgment part by 28% and the spender part by 5%

Edit: Logged onto the PTR to confirm this, it seems this is true.
    They needed to buff it by 40% for it to be on par i heard.

I hate these wishy washy buffs tiny buffs, but at least it makes mastery a bit better.

This might actually be a buff to the highlord ring aswell as it buffs TV/DS making those procs more valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by PointerToAddress View Post
    If that were to be hotfixed we would be middle of the pack instead of bottom of the barrel. So its quite good.
    If they hotfixed sure...seeing as they more than likely won't it will have no impact on the inevitable ask from my guild that I gear my rogue up for Avatar/KJ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PointerToAddress View Post
    Actually that's around ~2-3% damage buff overall. If that were to be hotfixed we would be middle of the pack instead of bottom of the barrel. So its quite good. They are never gonna fix the Mastery mid expansion, this is the closest you are gonna get for it.
    I'm not sure a 3% buff would be enough to get us in the middle of the table, unless mastery becomes good enough to actually seek out. It will help with scaling though.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    If they hotfixed sure...seeing as they more than likely won't it will have no impact on the inevitable ask from my guild that I gear my rogue up for Avatar/KJ.
    Unless they overbuff Ret, that's still gonna happen either way most likely due to the World Firsts stacking them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Unless they overbuff Ret, that's still gonna happen either way most likely due to the World Firsts stacking them.
    I mean rogues will still win out on Avatar due to utility and mobility but it's hard to make a case for not re-rolling for that fight when your mains DPS can't even begin to compete. Rogues will pretty much always be more desired due to utility and I'm ok with that as long as the DPS differences aren't that big. But it's not like we have utility to make up for the lack of DPS either atm.

Blizzard needs to make their mind up, either we have hybrid classes with tons of utility and slightly less dps or we have similar dps to everyone and the same or less utility. Giving us one of the worst DPS, mobility and average utility at best just won't cut it anymore.

Why ISN'T it a hotfix, actually? It seems like they're trying to be "safe" with their adjustment or something, seeing as how relatively small it is. Also gives me no hope for any meaningful change anytime soon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Why ISN'T it a hotfix, actually? It seems like they're trying to be "safe" with their adjustment or something, seeing as how relatively small it is. Also gives me no hope for any meaningful change anytime soon.
    There is also the matter of the tier bonus being so clearly a place holder that gives a small degree of hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw guess which trait you CANNOT invest in through the Netherlight Crucible . . .

Yes, it's Wrath of the Ashbringer!
    What do you mean by that?

I thought the crucible lets you get some extra traits that are not on thw main artifact tree and not getting more of the old ones...?

Madness will consume you!!!

The third tier has a choice of three artifact traits (From among the 4 rank traits on your artifact). So three sets of three traits, pick one. For ret, on none of the three sets is WotA an option.
    Well, as long as none other spec gets a trait equally powerfull as WoTA, id be perfectly fine with not having a Crusade for a second longer than what is allready a damn long crusade....

The third tier has a choice of three artifact traits (From among the 4 rank traits on your artifact). So three sets of three traits, pick one. For ret, on none of the three sets is WotA an option.
    Can it be because you have WotA relics equipped in all three slots? So it works by giving you a choice of traits that are not on the relic?

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Well, as long as none other spec gets a trait equally powerfull as WoTA, id be perfectly fine with not having a Crusade for a second longer than what is allready a damn long crusade....
    I don't think any other spec has a minor trait nearly as powerful as the Avenging Wrath trait anyway. If there is, I'd like to know lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I don't think any other spec has a minor trait nearly as powerful as the Avenging Wrath trait anyway. If there is, I'd like to know lol.
    Well, with Crusade being as strong as it is and Blizzard openly admitting they hate it (yet not changing anything?) would never add more AW trait options than we already have :P

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Old : (x/400+8)*1.5
    New: (x/400+8)*1.5

mmmh... Or I miss something, or I don't see the difference here

No changes to ret in new patch notes neither t21 bonuses.....
    I feel totally useless progressing on Sasszine Mythic, rogues 300M + damage on boss than me. At least im cleaving the adds like a god, wait that's not helpful at all...

+Run Through dmg on Outlaw is far stronger in terms of ilvl value.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I've managed to unlock crucible. As of now tier 3 traits are: Embrace the Light (Flash), Righteous Blade (DS), Might of the Templar (TV), Righteous Blade, Deflection (SoV), Highlord's Judgment, Highlord's Judgment, Embrace the Light, Might of the Templar (unless different relics give different traits but I dont think so). 1st crucible trait is also broken (I think) cuz it doesn't give +15, it gives +3*15 (my weapon was 945) https://gyazo.com/e3d3ffffb96e8f458c30c6e300658352

Quote Originally Posted by Shavier View Post
    I've managed to unlock crucible. As of now tier 3 traits are: Embrace the Light (Flash), Righteous Blade (DS), Might of the Templar (TV), Righteous Blade, Deflection (SoV), Highlord's Judgment, Highlord's Judgment, Embrace the Light, Might of the Templar (unless different relics give different traits but I dont think so). 1st crucible trait is also broken (I think) cuz it doesn't give +15, it gives +3*15 (my weapon was 945) https://gyazo.com/e3d3ffffb96e8f458c30c6e300658352
    Arrrg, i can see in my mind the tree goes:
    Good traits - > SV trait
    Good traits - > Flash trait
    Bad traits - > any dps trait...

Will fit Blizzards disign of Ret thus far

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    +Run Through dmg on Outlaw is far stronger in terms of ilvl value.
    Really? That's not good either. I don't think any minor traits should be that powerful. Oh well.

Deleted
    Really? That's not good either. I don't think any minor traits should be that powerful. Oh well.
    I´m totally OK with our minor traits being good after having halve of our major traits being shit

Ran some SimC combos last night and got about 940k as my best set. My question is, it stacked mastery to 35% with crit to 25% and haste at 24%. Why is it valuing mastery so high?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...rmoon/testifyx