Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cersi Lannis, er, I mean Hillary Clinton more unpopular than President Trump.

Last edited by flexilexi; 2017-07-19 at 02:57 PM.

Buttery Males! >_<

So, how about that second secret hour-long meeting Dumbass Dump had with his Comrade in Arms, Putin, that was just revealed yesterday?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Buttery Males! >_<

So, how about that second secret hour-long meeting Dumbass Dump had with his Comrade in Arms, Putin, that was just revealed yesterday?
    It was nothing special since other world leaders that aren't nations with opposite views he barely spoke were in the direct vicinity.

(that's literally his justification i'm not making this up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Everytime i see a thread like this, i immediaetly check the news in case they suddenly remembered another russian agent at the meeeting

It takes a lot of ability to be more unpopular than President Trump.

Another glass ceiling smashed!

10+ Year Old Account
    There are many reasons to not have voted for Hillary, I've yet to see anyone come up with a valid reason why they voted for Trump. But keep being fixated on her while ignoring the actual President if it makes you feel better. Everyone needs a hobby.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

PSA: No one gives a shit.

I'm highly offended that you spelt the Queen of the Seven Kingdom's name wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by flexilexi View Post
    It takes a lot of ability to be more unpopular than President Trump.

Another glass ceiling smashed!
    It takes a lot of stupidity to try to shift focus on Hillary (who is nobody ATM) instead of the actual problem, President Trump, who's ruining this country!

Another Dumbass Dump distraction post smashed!

10+ Year Old Account
    We already had a thread on this...It lasted all of two pages and when you looked into the actual poll results you got a large majority of people who called themselves Republicans on Dec. 2016 who switched to Independent by July 2017 when this poll was taken. Cool people didn't like Hillary Clinton....but they didn't abandon ship of their party because their elected leader is a putz.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    It was nothing special since other world leaders that aren't nations with opposite views he barely spoke were in the direct vicinity.

(that's literally his justification i'm not making this up)
    I'm so glad you did the Parenthesis follow up. I was shocked in reading that (and no, I didn't hear that was his justification. Fecking unbelievable! >_<)

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Buttery Males! >_<

Bam!!
    There it is. As predicted.
    Who is 'Dumbass Dump'?

More vicious mouth-frothing hate and Hillary bashing which the hypocrite mods allow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    There are many reasons to not have voted for Hillary, I've yet to see anyone come up with a valid reason why they voted for Trump. But keep being fixated on her while ignoring the actual President if it makes you feel better. Everyone needs a hobby.
    It is probably why Trump won in the first really. I suspect many of his votes weren't actually for him, they were actually against her.

I have a feeling Trump supporters are going to be camping out in front of Clinton's house in 2020 begging her to run. I mean seriously you guys are desperate calling her name day and night maybe you have covfefe?

Edit: Op doesn't watch GOT Cersi became queen.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2017-07-19 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    More vicious mouth-frothing hate and Hillary bashing which the hypocrite mods allow.
    I can guarantee you there is 5-10 more PotUS hating than Hillary hating on this site. Dry your tears.
    I can also guarantee more left leaning people will come to this thread and post than right.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    We already had a thread on this...It lasted all of two pages and when you looked into the actual poll results you got a large majority of people who called themselves Republicans on Dec. 2016 who switched to Independent by July 2017 when this poll was taken. Cool people didn't like Hillary Clinton....but they didn't abandon ship of their party because their elected leader is a putz.
    To be fair, there's a nonzero amount of people that probably don't like how the party has been turning out post-Hillary losing big time. But, as I recall, most to all people that said Hillary wasn't worth voting for were declared Trump supporters because you must never break ranks from the glorious Democratic people's party.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    PSA: No one gives a shit.
    Some people in the media do. I saw it a couple day ago but didn't post it because I was afraid the moderators might ban me for posting an anti Hillary thread.

As I always say, you can always measure how desparate the Dumbass Dump supporters are by how large the stretches they post.

Pretty much anything about Hillary is laughed off the forums for a good reason, she's done.

/cracks knuckles!

She's not pining for presidency!

Her time has passed on!

Her candidacy is no more!

Her candidacy has ceased to be!

Her time has expired and she's gone to walk around in the woods!

Her chance at president is a stiff! berift of chance! It rests in peace!

If you Dumbass Dump supporters didn't keep nailing her back up on your proverbial cross to burn, she'd be out in the woods picking daises!

Her campaign processes are now history!

She's off looking at twigs!

Her chances has kicked the bucket!

She's shuffled off her political toil, run down to the nearest forest preserve and joined the holiday hikers!!

SHE... IS AN EX-CANDIDATE!!!
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2017-07-19 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Some people in the media do. I saw it a couple day ago but didn't post it because I was afraid the moderators might ban me for posting an anti Hillary thread.
    These threads remind me of Patriots fans sitting around complaining that the Falcons might have cheated.