Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    [[[incoherent bickerings and garbled garbage]]]
    Let me explain this in comparison to the show “To Catch a Predator”.

Let me break this down for you:

"To Catch a Predator"
    Sexual Predator gets contacted by minor
    Minor propositions for sex (this is a CRIME if you agree and meet up for it!)
    Sexual predator says "I love it, where do you want to meet?"
    Minor names location and time
    Sexual predator arrives at said location/time and greets girl with small talk
    END SEQUENCE: Sexual predator find police waiting for him and is arrested.

Now, let me translate this to Dumbass Junior's situation:

"To Catch a Traitor"
    Dumbass Junior gets contacted by Russian government rep
    Russian Government Rep proposes info dump (This is a CRIME if you agree and meet up for it!)
    Dumbass Junior says "I love it, Where do you want to meet?"
    Russian Government Rep names location and time
    Dumbass Junior arrives at said location/time and greets people with small talk
    END SEQUENCE:..... do you get it now!? >_<

There could've been nothing there but a Walrus juggling bowling pins while riding a unicycle, and he still can be arrested for Treason just because of arriving there.

I swear to Christ, I’m just going to copy-paste this in response to every fucking time you try to use the “But there was no content exchanged!” argument. Since you keep trying to repeat the same lie over and over again, hoping it will become true - maybe by me repeating this over and over again might make you wake up to the REALITY OF LAW!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Let me explain this in comparison to the show “To Catch a Predator”.

Let me break this down for you:

"To Catch a Predator"
    Sexual Predator gets contacted by minor
    Minor propositions for sex (this is a CRIME if you agree and meet up for it!)
    Sexual predator says "I love it, where do you want to meet?"
    Minor names location and time
    Sexual predator arrives at said location/time and greets girl with small talk
    END SEQUENCE: Sexual predator find police waiting for him and is arrested.

Now, let me translate this to Dumbass Junior's situation:

"To Catch a Traitor"
    Dumbass Junior gets contacted by Russian government rep
    Russian Government Rep proposes info dump (This is a CRIME if you agree and meet up for it!)
    Dumbass Junior says "I love it, Where do you want to meet?"
    Russian Government Rep names location and time
    Dumbass Junior arrives at said location/time and greets people with small talk
    END SEQUENCE:..... do you get it now!? >_<

There could've been nothing there but a Walrus juggling bowling pins while riding a unicycle, and he still can be arrested for Treason just because of arriving there.

I swear to Christ, I’m just going to copy-paste this in response to every fucking time you try to use the “But there was no content exchanged!” argument. Since you keep trying to repeat the same lie over and over again, hoping it will become true - maybe by me repeating this over and over again might make you wake up to the REALITY OF LAW!
    Youre off by a little bit here. If the predator is first contacted directly by the minor, working for law enforcement, thats entrapment. If you watch TcaP as much as I do, you will notice they point out that they do not approach anyone in the chat room, they are always approached first. Otherwise the entire case would fall out because of entrapment.

So, If we find out that this person had any links to anyone in the federal gov, while presenting this crime to D Jr, it could be thrown out due to entrapment. I think thats why everyone is trying to tie this person to the Obama administration. The only way Don Jr can get out of this, is if he and his team can prove that a crime was presented to him by someone working in some federal capacity. If not, Don Jr could be royally anally fucked.
    Last edited by Beazy; 2017-07-19 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You seem a bit....obsessive?

Trump Jr. did nothing wrong, it's just too bad he didn't get any dirt on Cankles - because "there was no content exchanged!". No laws were broken and no "Russian collusion" occurred.

You can obsess over it all you want. Me? I am just gonna laugh - like I always do
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-07-19 at 03:41 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    You seem a bit....obsessive?

Trump Jr. did nothing wrong, it's just too bad he didn't get any dirt on Cankles - because "there was no content exchanged!". You can obsess over it all you want. Me? I am just gonna laugh, like I always do
    Still wrong no matter how many times you type it. But I don't expect much from an anti-American traitor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Still wrong no matter how many times you type it. But I don't expect much from an anti-American traitor.
    Still wrong no matter who many times YOU type it.

BTW - "anti-American traitor". Hmm....I am wondering if you are familiar with what a "double negative" is. I am thinking no.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-07-19 at 03:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump Jr. did nothing wrong
    The emails are direct evidence that Trump Jr. intended to collude with the Russian government to exchange damaging information on a political opponent.

That's wrong. And it's OK to admit it.
    Eat yo vegetables

Deleted
    The only verifiable "Russian collusion" I can attest to is the collusion between myself, @Haven, and @Shalcker in our collective mockery of the hysterical.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    His initial statements about the meeting and its attendants.
    How was that a lie? Manafort and Kushner were there, just like he said.

Donald Trump Jr., July 8 statement: It was a short introductory meeting. I asked Jared and Paul to stop by. We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow up. I was asked to attend the meeting by an acquaintance, but was not told the name of the person I would be meeting with beforehand.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only verifiable "Russian collusion" I can attest to is the collusion between myself, @Haven, and @Shalcker in our collective mockery of the hysterical.
    This is intent to collude with the Russian government:

GOLDSTONE: "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin."

DON JR: "Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer."

GOLDSTONE: "Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday. I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?"

DON JR: "How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up."
    Eat yo vegetables

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    This is intent to collude with the Russian government:

GOLDSTONE: "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin."

DON JR: "Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer."

GOLDSTONE: "Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday. I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?"

DON JR: "How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up."
    So what? Some 3rd rate music promoter embellishes his email. Got any proof she has Russian Government ties? People bullshit all the time in emails.... (yea, this guy is so belivable, especially since he said "The Crown prosecutor of Russia" which is a title that doesn't even exist.)

Regardless, I could not care less. Would have been nice if Don Jr. had gotten the info - supposedly about the DNC and their ties to Russian financing. That would have been a real hoot - HRC colluding with the Russians!

I also don't care if the Russian government supported Trump. Glad they did. They knew what a fucking disaster HRC would have been to this country.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-07-19 at 04:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what?
    So....that's wrong. Not only did he intend to collude with a hostile foreign adversary, but he acted on those intentions, by setting up and attending the meeting.

Got any proof she has Russian Government ties? People bullshit all the time in emails....
    I don't need proof. Intent is already established.
    Eat yo vegetables

Deleted
    I don't need proof.
    No truer words have ever been spoken.

"Get the ropes, boys!"

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, you can state the Russian side of the story, which is the same side jr is projecting from.
    No, Jr is talking from his own side. Which fits to Russian story.

We didn't have a FBI there to confirm or deny... Jr didn't contact FBI. You can continue to present Russia's and Trump's side all you like, jr still didn't contact FBI to review what was said.
    What kind of groundbreaking revelation you expect from meeting with Russian lawyer that would warrant FBI intervention exactly from Trump Jr? "Hey, FBI, just want to tell you that i just talked with woman who talked about adoptions of Russian babies after other guy said she'll bring some compromat on Clinton"?

Do you live in police state and have to report all interactions with foreigners to FBI?

Deleted
    Do you live in police state and have to report all interactions with foreigners to FBI?
    LOL - yes, THEY do. THEY believe we live in a police state.

What kind of groundbreaking revelation you expect from meeting with Russian lawyer that would warrant FBI intervention exactly from Trump Jr? "Hey, FBI, just want to tell you that i just talked with woman who talked about adoptions of Russian babies after other guy said she'll bring some compromat on Clinton"?
    More like, "Hey, FBI, I received a message that the government of Russia literally admitted to trying to interfere with our election by giving us dirt on our opponent."

To quote myself from earlier in this same thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Stop with your deliberately obtuse bullshit. This is specifically with regards to gaining valuable information directly relating to a campaign and you fucking know it.

- - - Updated - - -

How was that a lie? Manafort and Kushner were there, just like he said.
    You make common cause with Russian propagandists. You got 2795 posts to your name. The two individuals you mentioned spent years, and I do mean years, obfuscating and out right lying about Russia's actions in Ukraine and Syria, from war crimes to MH17.

Shalcker is somebody who when confronted with Russian corruption, actually said that he has "no problem with corruption by Russian leaders, so long as it benefits the state". Think about, for a moment, how insane that is.

Both of them played the "who do the Little Green Men in Crimea belong to?" game years before Trump was on the scene. Do you know how many pages of discussion this forum had between 20-30 of us over Ukraine and Syria over the years? Probably around 5000. Probably around half to two thirds of my posts ever are on that topic. We had two 2000 page threads on it. Most of us have problem talked more about Russia, Ukraine and Syria three times over than Trump. And again, this was years before Trump. We all got to see how Shalcker and Haven lie on a regular basis, about things like Russian anti-air shooting down civilian a jetliner packed with Westerners.

You're deeply ignorant about what and who your talking about and embarrass yourself with every post because although YOU may not know, many of US do. Like every Trumpkin, you're so far out of your depth and are diving head first into something far more complicated and significant than your parochial "MAGA" interests. You, by your own words here, make common cause with two individuals out of a cadre of about 8-10 Putinistas who have spent much of the past four or five years being nothing but enemies to America and the West. And I do mean enemies. Some of these people can't stop talking about nuclear weapons and aiming them at America, for example.

This is why many of us in Anti-Trump are so hostile to people like you. You should be helping us throw people like Shalcker and Haven, along with Russia, into what amounts to a gigantic woodchipper. Instead, you excuse and partner with them.

It's crazy. It's failing. It will continue to fail. And if you keep at it, it'll be you in the wood chipper too, so to speak. Chose your friends better. Shalcker and Haven, along with the rest of the Putinistas aren't just deeply dishonest posters; they are mouthpieces for very bad people.
    Last edited by Skroe; 2017-07-19 at 05:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    You're deeply ignorant about what and who your talking about and embarrass yourself with every post.
    First off, I was making a joke.

Second - you have to be the single most embarrassing poster on this entire forum. Your penchant for hysteria is beyond reproach. You are Ralph Peters - and every other anti-Trumper - personified.

Like every Trumpkin, you're so far out of your depth.
    I am so far out of your league you can't even get in the game. You are nothing but a fanatic that posts infographics and lives in a myopic world. You are incredibly verbose yet never really make any point that is of worth that isn't clouded in some hysteria.

This is why many of us in Anti-Trump are so hostile to people like you. ....It's crazy. It's failing. It will continue to fail.
    I could not care less that you are hostile to me - your hostility is hilarious because it is based in hysteria.

10+ Year Old Account

"Get the ropes, boys!"
    It's funny watching you squirm when you can't take the heat. Pretty satisfying to be honest.
    Eat yo vegetables

Deleted
    There is only true or false. A lie isnt truer because the president tells it.

Deleted
    It's funny watching you squirm when you can't take the heat. Pretty satisfying to be honest.
    Well, it's the little things in life we do for others...glad I could make you feel all warm inside LOL
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-07-19 at 05:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, Jr is talking from his own side. Which fits to Russian story.
    Yes, which is why I said he is projecting the same side as Russia, not that it's the same side.

The guy I responded to originally, said it could have gone as far as treason. Might want to respond to him instead?

No, I don't live in Russia anymore. I live in a country where evidence of Hillary breaking the law, should be reported to authorities. It's why I'm saying we don't know what was said, while you know exactly what Russian side is. Police state who?

- - - Updated - - -

LOL - yes, THEY do. THEY believe we live in a police state.
    You just said there could have been treasonace information revealed on Hillary, to claim FBI shouldn't have been invited? Are you defending Hillary or saying this is her conspiracy? Because inviting the FBI, would investigate Hillary... instead of wondering what was actually said.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi