Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I would like so much gear with new animations like in MoP challenge modes.
    They do it in games like league of legends, why not make it a big thing in WoW?
    Maybe is too much work but they could change only one or 2 animations, not all the spells.

I would just like to see people excited again about a new piece of gear. I think new players are only interested in "looks" and not "power"

Now i understand why a friend of mine refuses to transmog. He really liked the feeling of progression of looking like a clown into looking epic with a entire tier set.

Quote Originally Posted by Talsar View Post
    We found the reason why the game used to be great. ROSE TINTED GLASSES

/thread
    And this is all you have to add to this thread... the old, already disproved, wildly overused, cliche of 'rose tinted glasses'. At least try to add something of value, even if it does not support the OP's argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rynard View Post
    I enjoyed the game a lot more before raid and dungeon finder. The game was more about community and making long term friends. Now you just log on and queue for everything and never group with the same person twice. Yes you can form guild groups, but it just doesn't feel the same.
    Agreed. The game has drastically changed. Even though some would say you can do some of the same things, its fundamentally different in its overall feel and social structure. WoW used to be a world, now its more or less just a collection of tasks.
    Last edited by Demithio; 2017-07-19 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demithio View Post
    And this is all you have to add to this thread... the old, already disproved, wildly overused, cliche of 'rose tinted glasses'. At least try to add something of value, even if it does not support the OP's argument.
    Not that I totally agree with the nostalgia argument it does hold some merit. Also, it has not been 'disproved' in any fashion. You can deny nostalgia for yourself sure, but you can not say that is the case for everyone.

This is a no brainer: This game used to be great because your in-game character carried a reputation within your closed community. That is largely gone.

The transmog option is fantastic and has nothing to do with this conversation.