Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    That also depends where you live lol. I live near a cement factory(well, 4 of them in fact) and if I do not have my car washed every single day eventually it needs to be scrubbed down with vinegar to get rid of the lime buildup.
    Doesn't sound like a healthy environment to live in.

If that shit ruins your car, what does it do to your lungs?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    It rains here often so never unless I get it serviced.

Once a week. Probably wax it once a month. My wife's gets washed every two weeks since it is garage kept. Our vintage cars rarely get washed since they are covered and garage kept.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Wash? Maybe once a year.

I keep the car clean inside, though. My car isn't a moving garbage bin.
    seriously? I hope it looks like shit if you're gonna treat it like that.

OT:

Got my new baby 3 months ago... I was it probably 3-4 times a week as needed.

2017 Mazda MX-5 RF Club edition - I'll post pictures later for those interested

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    This is why you wash your car with car wash and not sugar soap or something.

Your car should have wax on it which is a protective finish. If you are not waxing your car fairly often your are damaging it, dirty or no and to wax it you want it to be clean. It is not a huge effort and it will preserve the value of your car to some degree.

That also depends where you live lol. I live near a cement factory(well, 4 of them in fact) and if I do not have my car washed every single day eventually it needs to be scrubbed down with vinegar to get rid of the lime buildup.
    How often are you waxing? You only need to wax like 2-4 times a year.

Inside every week, outside every 2. When I lived in a rural area before, it was inside every 5 days outside every 10

Maybe twice a year.

When it rains. I'm obsessive about keeping the inside clean, but the outside idgaf about tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Doesn't sound like a healthy environment to live in.

If that shit ruins your car, what does it do to your lungs?
    I ask myself the same thing lol. I have an air purifier and it gets seriously dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    How often are you waxing? You only need to wax like 2-4 times a year.
    Yeah certainly not more often that that otherwise your are in loving it to death territory.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every Friday after work. Inside maybe once every three months ?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

During the summer I won't touch it very much. It's too damn hot for that shit. I'll usually wax it and seal it before summer starts, and then when summer ends I'll wax and seal it again. During winter there's usually another coat of wax applied. I'll also claybar it during the winter. It doesn't snow here and during the winter it quits raining every single day, so I spend a lot more time on it during winter when it's nicer out.

I wash my civic 1-2 times a month. When I had a Corolla I washed it like once a year since it was silver and never showed dirt.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    seriously? I hope it looks like shit if you're gonna treat it like that.
    It's an old piece of shit anyway.

And if you want to keep a car clean in this environment, you need to wash it every day.

Which is really fucking pointless.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I drive a Jeep, but I live in Rochester, NY. So usually only once a year, in the spring, to wash off the salt, and that's it.

Deleted
    I let somebody else wash my car for the first time in 4 years a month ago. Honestly, my car looks cleaner than most do and I drive 150km a day and literally never wash it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So how often do you wash your vehicle? Me personally I don't wash the outside because I drive a Jeep and Jeeps are supposed to be dirty. I do clean out the inside though once every couple of weeks.
    I also have a jeep.

I have washed it a single time since I got it back in oh...2011

Quote Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    Do you drive on dirt roads often? It's the only reason I could see a car getting dirty enough to wash several times a week.. And if you did drive on dirt roads, it's utterly pointless to try and keep it clean.

Our car is washed maybe every 3-4 month. The inside once a year.
    No, I love in an apartment so I don't have a garage to park in. Tree pollen, bird shit every once in a while, I'm very picky on keeping my car clean. Same with my bike, but I keep it covered so it's not that bad.