Deleted
    Jadelolz too stronk

10+ Year Old Account
    And they're back to 9/9 normal.. So strong they respawn the bosses

Exorsus is back on KJ now.

I wonder what's the deal with that new guild? Doubt it's another break-up situation, my bet is that since it's Gingi/Deepshades they created a tag for their m+ team, but why wouldn't they do it under Method?

Hope someone solves this mystery

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    These people are truly broken human beings. No normal person would ever subject themselves to this lmao.
    Have you watched their stream? They're having a good time raiding together in a lan cafe or somewhere. You can hear them laughing in the background when someone dies to idiocy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    Have you watched their stream? They're having a good time raiding together in a lan cafe or somewhere.
    The RL has a net cafe/gaming house and most of them are there.
    But it still takes a special kind of person to throw themselves at a boss 700+ times and only getting to 50%

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    The RL has a net cafe/gaming house and most of them are there.
    But it still takes a special kind of person to throw themselves at a boss 700+ times and only getting to 50%
    The one who's doing it as work, getting $$$ and having fun ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    I stand corrected. I guess that you didn't raid during tbc then. I just wonder how 10+ years haven't taught you how to play?
    Are you mildly stupid? Look at my achievement dates. I even make it easy by having my armory linked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    The one who's doing it as work, getting $$$ and having fun ?
    Even then, doing the same thing over 700 times and barely seeing any progression..

It's the whole having fun while doing that that's hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    Please stop saying that PTR testing is a major advantage- It's absolutely not. Testing is anywhere from 40-50 minutes and bosses are generally completely under or overtuned.

PTR is going to be the most useful for the person developing bigwigs scripts, which I suppose can be an advantage but you'll almost never have accurate timings or anything important.
    PTR testing IS a major advantage. You have no clue what your talking about. Would you be so kind to close the door on your way out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    Why are you talking about yourself when we never mentioned you? Need attention? You should read the posts again and use 5 minutes to think why different acc/region doesn't quite work here as an explanation.
    using it as an example you internet warrior

xoxo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Are you mildly stupid? Look at my achievement dates. I even make it easy by having my armory linked.
    He is. And to top it all, he must try hard on it

10+ Year Old Account
    ^additionally, what the fuck are you even talking about

You can't talk much about tbc difficulty either, since you play in Tier 4 level guild..
    why different acc/region doesn't quite work here as an explanation.
    I just wonder how 10+ years haven't taught you how to play?
    I'd accuse you of being a troll but I'm pretty sure a combination of mostly autism and a language barrier plays a part in your lack of being unable to form an actual coherent post or point.

Why are you talking about yourself when we never mentioned you?
    bonus cringe: literally nobody was even mentioning you either when you decided to reply lmao
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-07-19 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    ^ I could go on a number of different ones. From mom - dad attention issues to just trolling. However in order to stay on topic: He doesn't even know how progress work and he doesn't like to get a lecture on how it works because he will just cry.

Region doesn't matter... these people will say just about anything... god damn.

So it looks like Method is breaking up again and some members are forming a new guild. Is it because they didn't raid today and some members got angry and want to get loot or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    So it looks like Method is breaking up again and some members are forming a new guild. Is it because they didn't raid today and some members got angry and want to get loot or something?
    This kind of trolls is getting old

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Of course not. They are just making a bad attempt att trolling everyone."ClarityEU" yeah right. very funny

Well, sco said that the world 3rd guild is streaming their progress so if exorsus goes casual or start streaming, too - method will also stream. That would be some good news.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    ^ I could go on a number of different ones. From mom - dad attention issues to just trolling. However in order to stay on topic: He doesn't even know how progress work and he doesn't like to get a lecture on how it works because he will just cry.

Region doesn't matter... these people will say just about anything... god damn.
    Oh did my post hurt you so much that you start throwing personal insults I guess there was some truth in my post since you got so angry, it's just Internet boy.. Otherwise your post made zero sence but that seems to be the case with everything you say
    Last edited by mmocddaf3ba36b; 2017-07-20 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottalot View Post
    PTR testing IS a major advantage. You have no clue what your talking about. Would you be so kind to close the door on your way out.
    considering that I ptr tested every single boss from mists to end of WoD i'd rather trust my own findings

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we talk about actually impressive achievements like Encore getting second US Avatar kill ?