Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfador View Post
    It's not so much a UI thing as the actual order halls. If you look around your forge/anvil/crucible whatever a given class calls it, there are spaces/pillars/platforms etc for 6 appearances, and there were that many on Day 1. That's not to say they couldn't just skip it or add another one in but I think it's a good indicator that 6 is the intended amount from the beginning.
    They can change anything if they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Substantial new art assets and models being added after the first few builds is rare. That kind of stuff has mostly been done for months if not longer.
    Sargeras's model hasn't been added neither for many buildings and NPCs
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

i would like some light or void infused appearances with some lore quest.

light for normal people, void for the edgy people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    They can change anything if they want to.
    Would you care to expand on that with something other than an utterly meaningless platitude? Anyone "can do (almost) anything" with the adequate desire and resources. It says absolutely dick about the practicality or desire to actually do so.

Would you care to expand on that with something other than an utterly meaningless platitude? Anyone "can do (almost) anything" with the adequate desire and resources. It says absolutely dick about the practicality or desire to actually do so.
    It's pretty easy to understand he is saying things can be added in at a later time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would honestly be surprised if we got new appearances on Argus. Especially since if we're not carrying them into the next xpac, and this is the end of this xpac, we ought to be doing something to power down our artifacts instead of building them up more.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    It's pretty easy to understand he is saying things can be added in at a later time.
    Except he didn't say that, and even if he did it would be pointless. To reiterate perhaps a little more directly since people still seem to have a problem registering it...

No shit. Of course things can be added in at a later time. I'm not arguing they can't, and wasting time telling me or anyone else that is pointless. It's an empty, useless statement. Blizzard can do whatever they want. The point is they had an original outlook evident in their choices that may be guiding their ongoing decisions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Yeah the big stuff hasn't even be added yet.

How can people even say this is coming next month is beyond my dreams.

We are seeing a September - October release date the best case scenario

There is still coming another raid after argus's one isnt there?

What is the % of players that even have their challenge mode skins unlocked, I'm willing to bet a large amount of the community doesn't even have them yet.

Even if our artifacts are being scrapped soon, we can still use the collected appearances for transmog I'm sure. I expect 1 more skin/regular weapon drop may appear

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I mean I doubt we actually see him in anything other than the cinematic. Even the flashbacks I doubt it is more than a voice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fathom81 View Post
    There is still coming another raid after argus's one isnt there?
    No. This is it for raids as of Antorus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atirador View Post
    Yeah the big stuff hasn't even be added yet.

How can people even say this is coming next month is beyond my dreams.

We are seeing a September - October release date the best case scenario
    The raid won't be until October, but the actual patch can easily be mid-end of August. It'll probably be like 7.2 where it was scheduled to be about when "most people were still working on Nighthold".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by saintminya View Post
    I would honestly be surprised if we got new appearances on Argus. Especially since if we're not carrying them into the next xpac, and this is the end of this xpac, we ought to be doing something to power down our artifacts instead of building them up more.
    We still don't know that. Judging by what we know so far, it won't be until 8.0 that we lose them if that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    The raid won't be until October, but the actual patch can easily be mid-end of August. It'll probably be like 7.2 where it was scheduled to be about when "most people were still working on Nighthold".
    More like December, the raid tiers last roughly 6 months.

Deleted
    They are busting their asses on next x-pac, so no...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    More like December, the raid tiers last roughly 6 months.
    I bet they will try to avoid releasing with Destiny release date too

Quote Originally Posted by Atirador View Post
    I bet they will try to avoid releasing with Destiny release date too
    This. Also they tend to avoid US holiday times as much as possible. They also got flack from starting Legion when school started for the fall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    I know right!? It's not like 7.3 is on the PTR, and content is still being worked on... Oh, wait...
    That's like saying all encounters have been properly tested and working correctly.
    Might want to take a look at the previous expansions and how top Guilds complained about the lack of proper tuning (even after giving feedback about bugs etc).
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Blizz announced a few months that only 135,000 people had done it out of 15,000,000 attempts - but with ToS and guides etc, I bet like 1/4 of players have them if not more, they're not hard to get aside from some of the tanking ones
    I mean thats why I'm asking the question, I'm going to bet anyone who is a mythic raider has theirs and probably some people who are heroic raiders but other then that I'm willing to bet the numbers aren't that high.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    First build we already got all the new tier sets datamined, but there are no weapon models to be seen aside from the Army of Light transmogs.

The challenge mission appearances were skins we already saw ages back when Legion was announced, are those the last artifact skins we got this expansion?
    did you unlock the mage tower skin, line quest, pvp and their re colors?

i guess not, so stop complaining for things you will never achive

Except he didn't say that, and even if he did it would be pointless. To reiterate perhaps a little more directly since people still seem to have a problem registering it...

No shit. Of course things can be added in at a later time. I'm not arguing they can't, and wasting time telling me or anyone else that is pointless. It's an empty, useless statement. Blizzard can do whatever they want. The point is they had an original outlook evident in their choices that may be guiding their ongoing decisions.
    Yes, pointless is exactly what this is and was.