Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cop planted drugs to set up a suspect and was caught on his own body camera

There's a reason people don't trust the cops anymore.

Here come the cop defenders to go on how the victim is a thug and the cops are totally justified in planting evidence on them. That the two other cops who watched him do it are also perfectly justified and how all cops are saints and above approach. Only criminals get arrested and they must be criminals and blah blah blah. I hope these cops get the worst possible punishment in the books. I hope they are fired with no pay or benefits and are sent to a good old federal prison these piece of shit bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Here come the cop defenders to go on how the victim is a thug and the cops are totally justified in planting evidence on them.
    I don't think anyone can defend this. What a horrible thing to do. But it's funny you lump everyone who defends cops as people who would defend a bad cop. I think cops are good, and important. But if there is a bad one, fire them! Don't blame the entire police force because there are rotten apples in the bushel.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    I don't think anyone can defend this. What a horrible thing to do. But it's funny you lump everyone who defends cops as people who would defend a bad cop. I think cops are good, and important. But if there is a bad one, fire them! Don't blame the entire police force because there are rotten apples in the bushel.
    Oh they'll try to defend it, for sure.

really? that is some weaksauce cop bashing. some idiots did something stupid so let's all hate cops and wait for people to come and defend them...
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    The majority of cops are good people the problem is they defend and hide the bad ones. The thin blue line is more important to them then getting rid of the bad cops. When the good cops allow the bad cops to go unabated or unpunished then they are just as bad as the bad cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    Oh they'll try to defend it, for sure.
    I never defend the perp or the cop

I go with the jury results.

Sounds like all 3 of the police men knew what was going on... wonder how many of them do any time. I'm guessing 0.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post

So if the jury finds this guy innocent despite there being video proof to the contrary you are going to call him innocent... how naive.

*Does best Steve Irwin impression* Or like this fine specimen of the species, they'll deflect to make it seem like they aren't when they can't defend.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Sounds like all 3 of the police men knew what was going on... wonder how many of them do any time. I'm guessing 0.

- - - Updated - - -

So if the jury finds this guy innocent despite there being video proof to the contrary you are going to call him innocent... how naive.
    what if they find him guilty on other charges and not this one

Those cops seems awful fishy to me. Police don't conduct searches barehanded. Everyone one of them had different uniforms too. Where are their patrol cars? The camera did a pretty good sweep of the street area and there were no patrol cars present. If they were doing a drug sweep there should have been some cars present to hold people at the very least.
    All that aside, if/when police officers get caught doing this they should be arrested.

Reminds me of when two local officers were stealing from drug dealers and then reselling their product.
    http://www.cohendwilawyer.com/blog/h...ary-as-reason/

what if they find him guilty on other charges and not this one
    Then so be it, that sort of outcome happens quite a bit, what point are you trying to make here?

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    Then so be it, that sort of outcome happens quite a bit, what point are you trying to make here?
    same one you were, that being idk, just annoying somebody

same one you were, that being idk, just annoying somebody
    The point I made is that there will always be someone who will try to defend anything because of their boner for a given entity.

You fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Pro tip: If it doesn't apply to you then don't respond to it

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    really? that is some weaksauce cop bashing. some idiots did something stupid so let's all hate cops and wait for people to come and defend them...
    Is this your first day on MMO-Champ off topic?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    That... is an awesome little piece of video.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    There's a reason people don't trust the cops anymore.
    One cop being bad doesn't make all cops bad. Just be glad he was dumb enough to get himself caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkthugal View Post
    One cop being bad doesn't make all cops bad. Just be glad he was dumb enough to get himself caught.
    The US has a systemic problem of cops being bad. It's not just one cop, this is just the latest cop in a long string of bad cops.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Is this your first day on MMO-Champ off topic?
    obviously...
    I had fun once, it was terrible.