Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    You said Trolls would outnumber Forsaken, Blood Elves and maybe even Orcs.
    I would actually put Trolls and Forsaken at around the same number, both probably outnumbering Blood Elves by thin margins. I also said most of this was speculation and guesswork - so it's entirely possible that I'm wrong, that you're wrong, or that we're both wrong.

They went crazy, got killed by Gnomes, didn't join the Horde with the rest of the Bilgewater Cartel.
    Yes, but the point was that there were other boats - and that Gallywix's steamer was not the only means off of Kezan.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    in one of the forsaken starting zone quests, they say they have been raising hundreds daily. So I assume Dethknell is old or was converted into a mass grave.
    Maybe the better question is, how many of those raised corpses stick with the Forsaken? If we try and pretend to use the 3 examples of in-game Deathknell as wider indication of the phenomenon on full scale, someone would conclude that only 1/3 actually join the Forsaken, 1/3 being braindead useless and the last 1/3 made of "sane" undead that simply part ways.

Of course is a mere over-simplified assumption but all things considered is fair enough.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2017-07-19 at 03:40 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Maybe the better question is, how many of those raised corpses stick with the Forsaken? If we try and pretend to use the 3 examples of in-game Deathknell as wider indication of the phenomenon on full scale, someone would conclude that only 1/3 actually join the Forsaken, 1/3 being braindead useless and the last 1/3 made of "sane" undead that simply part ways.

Of course is a mere over-simplified assumption but all things considered is fair enougj.
    wait, do we consider the undead "citizen" free will ? or part of the grand forsaken ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

I always found weird if not outright amusing how the murlocs of the Darkspear islands seemed to pose a greater threat than the Naga lackeys Zar'jira brought on the Echo Isles. Murlocs were able (combined with the humans landing there at the same time) to push the Darkspear on the edge while also defeating Thrall, part of his Horde foces and even a remnant of human forces at basically the same time. On the other hand, Naga were absolutely destroyed by the Darkspear back in Cataclysm, leading to the very end of Zar'jira. I'm not sure if that's due to murlocs being numerous as fuck compared to the Naga forces of Zar'jira or if those murlocs were driven into some insane frenzy of sort. Probably a combination of both, I assume.
    I'd say the Horde giving them quality weapons so they wouldn't have to fight with sticks glued together with their feces anymore (a shame it didn't catch on in terms of their architecture) was also a contributing factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I'd say the Horde giving them quality weapons so they wouldn't have to fight with sticks glued together with their feces anymore (a shame it didn't catch on in terms of their architecture) was also a contributing factor.
    Considered how murlocs stomped Thrall's forces just as easily back in the isles, I doubt that was the actual issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

That's a guarantee, especially now that she's going to screw up with the Void at some point.

Vereesa will surely look all the more useless of the Windrunner sisters now. Heck, if she was created was clearly to compensate Alleria's MIA status. With both the relevant sisters back into action Vereesa has barely no reason to exist anymore. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if she would be killed off just for drama, ultimately ending the massacre of Knaak's most despised characters.
    Calling it first, Vareesa will be killed by Sylvanas by accident, likely trying to stop her killing someone else (Genn) which will send Alleria into a rage and "fuck the horde" mentality she had before in WC2.

Of course is a mere over-simplified assumption but all things considered is fair enough.
    IIRC the statement was about reinforcements, so I'm not sure they'd count those who didn't join the Forsaken in that context.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Calling it first, Vareesa will be killed by Sylvanas by accident, likely trying to stop her killing someone else (Genn) which will send Alleria into a rage and "fuck the horde" mentality she had before in WC2.
    Vereesa would probably side with Sylvanas 9 times out of 10 it disputes. So I don't think she would come between her and Genn.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Considered how murlocs stomped Thrall's forces just as easily back in the isles, I doubt that was the actual issue.
    Eh, they were mostly guerilla forces and later Orcs from internment uprising. I wouldn't say they had the access to the best weapons at that point in time either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Late to the thread, its 30+ pages in. What are we talking about now?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Late to the thread, its 30+ pages in. What are we talking about now?
    murloc sleeping with slyv and her sister
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    murloc sleeping with slyv and her sister
    He sleeps with them one by one or all at once ?

7+ Year Old Account
    He sleeps with them one by one or all at once ?
    he watch's them fighting each other, the last standing sister own him.

New animation archer blood elf hunter.
    Look those eyes look golden

10+ Year Old Account
    IIRC the statement was about reinforcements, so I'm not sure they'd count those who didn't join the Forsaken in that context.
    I can't remember if there's anything more, all I remember is this quest, which not only mentions the mere raising of corpses on a daily basis but the whole point of the quest circle around the fact that among them there are many that are not as lucky as the Forsaken PC, they go completely bonkers and need to be put down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Vereesa would probably side with Sylvanas 9 times out of 10 it disputes. So I don't think she would come between her and Genn.
    Tell that to Sylvanas when Vareesa rejected her offer of joining her in undeath.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Tell that to Sylvanas when Vareesa rejected her offer of joining her in undeath.
    Which means nothing about what I said, Vereesa was reminded she has children. she didnt hate sylvanas etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

those animations look wonderful. best in the game.

so glad i went belf on my hunter.

I like the gun and crossbow ones fine, but gonna miss the bow ones.