Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Reality also has common sense, which is something lacking in most folks these days.
    And what a shining example of just that you are.
    Again, would you be more likely to pull a gun in a room full of gun-owners or a room full of defenseless people?
    One last time, reality is not a simplistic action movie.
    But considering the number of times you were told that and still mindlessly drone on, I guess you're just lost in your fantasy world and impervious to reality checks.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    countless incidents of these safety taking course gun owners shooting themselves by accident those are always good for laughs at least.
    Can you post some of them? I could use some laughs, it's always funny when people trying to learn something new have an accident that seriously injures themselves or someone around them. My sides split every time I think about the time my sister seriously injured herself in a car accident learning how to drive at 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    1 hour is plenty enough time to teach a person how to safely use a firearm. It is not rocket science. Even with car license training required, there are still going to be irresponsible people out there driving like nuts. But it is still a good thing to teach them safety.
    But you are advocating for open carry in every single state when getting a gun is a joke and the training process even more so. I do think we should allow guns in the US but with a more throughout process than we have now, there are countries where guns are allowed where things are not as messy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    One last time, reality is not a simplistic action movie.
    But considering the number of times you were told that and still mindlessly drone on, I guess you're just lost in your fantasy world and impervious to reality checks.
    Why don't you answer the question instead of diverting?

Which scenario would you be more likely to pull a gun? Defenseless people or armed people?

This really isn't difficult to understand, no matter how obsessed you are with action movies.

Which scenario would you be more likely to pull a gun? Defenseless people or armed people?

This really isn't difficult to understand, no matter how obsessed you are with action movies.
    If you are going to commit a crime people carrying guns around would be something you are already aware and not care about since most of these kinds of crimes are planned. The crimes that are not planned are that of opportunity and those don't end well gun carrying citizen or not.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    But you are advocating for open carry in every single state when getting a gun is a joke and the training process even more so. I do think we should allow guns in the US but with a more throughout process than we have now, there are countries where guns are allowed where things are not as messy.
    It is my opinion. Yep. You are entitled to yours and you have the choice to ether possess, carry a firearm or not. And sorry, I do not care about countries which I do not live in when it comes to personal safety and figure it is their own business how they want to regulate anything. Of course I support humanitarian and military aid in case they need help and are invaded, etc.. But their opinion of our Constitution?, I do not give 2 shits about.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2017-07-19 at 10:38 PM.

It would be silly that the conception of ''gun safety'' for the usual suspects is to scream hysterically

''THE JEWS are coming to get your guns to rob you of your Aryan manhood ! BUY MUR GUNZ !''

''The Muslims are coming to kill you ! BUY MUR GUNZ !''

''The Liburals are turning you gay ! BUY MUR GUNZ ! ''

And don't forget : everyone in the entire world is there to get you ! Do not believe anyone except Youtubers with swatiskas ! BUY MORE GUNS (and Alex Jones manhood protection pills)

- - - Updated - - -

In the real world, the far right Alex Jones/Breitbart worshippers live in a world where Breivik is an Aryan stud for killing ''liburals''. For them, stealing a MAGA hat is a worse crime than machine gunning non white people and/or liburals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    It is my opinion. Yep. You are entitled to yours and you have the choice to ether possess, carry a firearm or not. And sorry, I do not care about countries which I do not live in when it comes to personal safety and figure it is their own business how they want to regulate anything. Of course I support humanitarian and military aid in case they need help and are invaded, etc.. But their opinion of our Constitution?, I do not give 2 shits about.
    Ah yes, illusion 345 : that the United States is defended by deluded maniacs flying the slaver traitors flag.

(Then, you are left wondering why are you spending so much on defence, but hey...)

(Infracted) - Trolling
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-07-19 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    It would be silly that the conception of ''gun safety'' for the usual suspects is to scream hysterically

''THE JEWS are coming to get your guns to rob you of your Aryan manhood ! BUY MUR GUNZ !''

''The Muslims are coming to kill you ! BUY MUR GUNZ !''

''The Liburals are turning you gay ! BUY MUR GUNZ ! ''

And don't forget : everyone in the entire world is there to get you ! Do not believe anyone except Youtubers with swatiskas ! BUY MORE GUNS (and Alex Jones manhood protection pills)
    Are you okay, man? Do you only see people as stereotypes or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    *snip*
    Where to begin... Where are these people that think like you are suggesting? Where are these people that think this about Brevik? Personally its ghastly that he's still alive. What is this 'slaver traitors flag' that you are referencing? inquiring minds really want to know.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Skalm View Post
    The most they are going to do is throw the gun at you, as most if not all places that allow open carry within city limits, also require by law that the guns NOT be loaded (none in chamber or magazine)...
    I'm guessing you don't carry. That has got to be the biggest misconception I've seen in a very long time. I've never seen this law anywhere. Can you produce a source for this?

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, a fire extinguisher, while useful in case of a airborne shark attack and/or zombie uprising, is useful for a VERY likely outcome, a kitchen fire.

If you live in a place in which ''being attacked by terrorists to the point that you need an assault rifle on you all the time'' is more likely than ''kitchen fire'', move
    What reality is a kitchen fire VERY likely? I've been alive almost 50 years now and have never been involved in a kitchen fire. I have been the victim in a couple of robberies and an attempted mugging.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    eh people buy guns cause its just a cool hobby
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if you live in an area that allows the "open carry" thing, and you are not a fan of it, get some friends together, dress up as arabs (the stereotype, beard and all), strap on some automatic rifles and go exercise your right in front of the state capitol. Chances are "open carry" will be repealed within days.

(Just kidding, don't actually do it. We're talking the US here, chances are you'll get shot on sight for "being foreign terrorists" )