Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'd feel like I had just lost an uncle. The coolest. Uncle. Ever.

Just meh. He isn't that endearing a character tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Haervin View Post
    What if the next expansion is indeed a South Seas expansion with Kul Tiras involved and Khadgar dies at the start like Varian did, so maybe Jaina could take over his role.

How would you feel?
    Good! Get him and other meaningless, neutral heroes out of the way so that faction leaders can actually start to have some character development.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be extremely happy if he dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Meh? At this point I don't feel like 'important' characters are even that important because we, the artifact carriers, just get spoonfed importance all day long atm...

On the other hand, I know for sure that some people will bitch and moan to no end if npc's suddenly get more important than themselves...or even equally as important.

I mean I kinda like Khadgar, but in-game he's just kinda boring as well...so...meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Where else am I gonna get an endless supply of terribad dad-joke puns?
    Yeah the devs missed a trick there in Nighthold

KHADGAR: ICE to see you again Gul'dan
    *frostbolt*
    GUL'DAN: wat
    RAID: *laughter*

etc etc

I don't understand the Khadgar hate, I think he's pretty cool. I'd be happier if his character was a little less comical at times, but I've always seen him as a Gandalf style figure.

nah, wouldn't care for him dying tbh. he's an ok dude.

now jaina, that would be good. along with genn and sylvanas and vereesa. they can all die.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I don't understand the Khadgar hate, I think he's pretty cool. I'd be happier if his character was a little less comical at times, but I've always seen him as a Gandalf style figure.
    More Elminster

10+ Year Old Account
    What if the next expansion is indeed a South Seas expansion with Kul Tiras involved and Khadgar dies at the start like Varian did
    I like Dadgar but he's had enough spotlight for now, I'd prefer it if he and Modera simply went to some nice tropical island at the end of Legion and wind up being completely oblivious to the events of the next expansion.

... so maybe Jaina could take over his role.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Fuck em, honestly.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Deleted
    I don't like killing off good characters, but we are sick of having him coast along at our expense. Time for a break.

I'd like for Jaina to have a role again, if not only to shut up the haters that think she is gonna be a villain. All cause she said to dismantle the horde, and was right.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-07-20 at 03:31 AM.

Wouldnt care one way or the other.

I'd miss Tony Amendola (his voice actor) but whatever. He's not short on work.

I am kind of tired of being the coat-tail rider for Khadgar, Marty-Stuidan and the Real Heroes Of the Story(tm); so if he went away, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    More Elminster
    Yep that's probably more accurate.

I have a strong urge to play a Forgotten Realms game now :P

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd miss him. But it makes sense to.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd feel nothing because none of these characters make me feel anything.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Sargeras switched souls without Khadgar via Atiesh and the entire last two expansions have been him using us and his Burning Legion army to nullify Thrall, kill Gul'dan, dishearten Velen, trap Illidan and the rest of the Titans with Khadgar's soul in his avatar, and train us to take out the Void Lords (Azshara and Jaina will die in Tides of Darkness expansion) so he can eventually rule the universe.

Anduin, Thrall, Alleria, Turalyon, Wrathion, Medan, the Lich King and Queen (Sylvanas), and us armed with new Azerothian world soul "powers" will lead the intergalactic spearhead to find Sargeras with Eredarian ships. They will meet up with Protoss from Starcraft (which Eredar/Draenei are a long lost tribe of) who teach us about the Xel'naga (Void Lords) and the rebirth of Amon who is behind the corruption of Sargeras. Starcraft and Warcraft lores will combine into one megaverse heralded by the advent of a new virtual reality MMO game from Blizzard.

Less dumb puns? I'd be cool with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    Killing everyone isnt good storytelling.
    Agreed on this point. Someone should tell George RR Martin since he can't write for shit.

Deleted
    I wouldn't be happy, Khadgar is one of the few decent characters left in the game, Blizzard ruined so many of them already.

It's to easy killing off people, I mean yeah i'm tired of him but let's just say,
    We all know what will happen to the next ¨hero¨ , time is done , zap him