Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    What is that Sylvari costume? Some consumable like halloween wand?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    ...first off he was ignoring points I was actually making and making ridiculous assumptions...
    No he wasn't

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Over 1000 tries on the last two bosses is a new record for a world first.
    No it aint. plenty of bosses that has required 800-1500 tries. Yogg0 is one that comes to mind, paragon also spent the good side of 1000 tries on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    No it aint. plenty of bosses that has required 800-1500 tries. Yogg0 is one that comes to mind, paragon also spent the good side of 1000 tries on that.
    Source? Would actually like to see how many pulls some older bosses had for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Source? Would actually like to see how many pulls some older bosses had for myself.
    You can go and look at paragons homepage and see if you can go back to lichking/ragnaros, the yogg0 kill should still be available if you are willing to go back a few years here in the mmo frontpage posts.

You can go and look at paragons homepage and see if you can go back to lichking/ragnaros, the yogg0 kill should still be available if you are willing to go back a few years here in the mmo frontpage posts.
    I've had a good look and cannot find it on here. Specifically because MMO-C only reports World Firsts which was Stars for Yogg 0.

http://www.paragon.fi/node/25.html

Found it on their site. Alone in the Darkness. According to them it was around 160 wipes. Nowhere near Kil'jaeden at all.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-07-20 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by off3nc3 View Post
    This is literally all they have in life
    Sco has more than you'll ever have, stay salty

1500 tries LOL. Sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    From what orifice did u pull that number from?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s