Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It has nothing to do with pride. I just enjoy the RNG of it much more than picking a specific BiS legendary as the first one and then not caring about legendaries at all for the rest of the expansion.
    Then please go play Diablo, because this is the game where such amounts of piled up RNG belongs. Game without daily or weekly lockout, game without any grouping requirements. WoW is different, and this amount of RNG layers destroys any path of progression. It even destroys catch up mechanisms to some extent, because things that could be a catch up with titanforge are worthless without it. You cannot count on luck, and thus the game is not about working towards a goal anymore, but hitting buttons all over the place hoping that one of these will yield something that you need.

There is a reason why bosses have loot tables. It's a set goal for your personal progression, so you can target specific items. If you value loot from boss C more than from A or B, then you will hold on to your DKP until you come to boss C, so you have something to bid if your desired item drops. With titanforge RNG in this system, even if your item drops, it's probably still inferior and you have probably been better off investing your points in an item from A or B. Boom, clear progression paths don't exist anymore. And this has nothing to do with wanting instant gratification, because without piles of RNG, you still would be either farming currency over multiple runs to get an item, or waiting for the item to drop and actually getting it. It's not like we got everything in our first runs before Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I just rewatched the Cataclysm announcement trailer for fun, daaaaamn it got so old. It looks very cheap now haha!
    Just don't rewatch the BC one. It's so bad

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    Then please go play Diablo.
    It sounds like you're the one who might need to find something else to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who thinks the next expansion won't be the South Seas? I think we are getting more hints at the Infinite Dragonflight than anything else. The Void would be way too obvious. It was everywhere this expansion, and Blizzard doesn't want to give player's thematic fatigue. I'm guessing it will have a time-travel theme similar to WoD, but instead of going to a new world, the Infinite recruits others from different realities, so instead of reusing old characters it gives fresh stories. Characters like King VanCleef, who in another world completed his quest to destroy Stormwind and rules over it's former lands, Gul'Dan the Pious, who instead of being gifted with the fel by Kil'Jaedin was instead found by Draenei and became a powerful priest, and the twin Lich Kings, Kael'thas and Illidan, who in their own realities killed Arthas and ended up taking the Frozen Throne for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the next expansion won't be the South Seas? I think we are getting more hints at the Infinite Dragonflight than anything else. The Void would be way too obvious. It was everywhere this expansion, and Blizzard doesn't want to give player's thematic fatigue. I'm guessing it will have a time-travel theme similar to WoD, but instead of going to a new world, the Infinite recruits others from different realities, so instead of reusing old characters it gives fresh stories. Characters like King VanCleef, who in another world completed his quest to destroy Stormwind and rules over it's former lands, Gul'Dan the Pious, who instead of being gifted with the fel by Kil'Jaedin was instead found by Draenei and became a powerful priest, and the twin Lich Kings, Kael'thas and Illidan, who in their own realities killed Arthas and ended up taking the Frozen Throne for themselves.
    i was with u before the Illidan bullshit lmao they will never give us another Illidan 2 days after locking him up

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    you forgot the ponies who are shitting rainbows somewhere in that list I mean c'mon, sounds cool, but never gonna happen. its a mess as it is with all the expansions and continents being in different time, plus things like infinite dragonflight, rogue bronze dragons and alternate universes with characters crossing over.. and you want more of this?)))

10+ Year Old Account
    Next expansion is all about the much anticipated Ogre continent in Draenor.

I though this was painfully obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post

I would cry, probably. Not sure if it would from laugh or from despair.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post

No, no, no. It's obviously Southrend, which happens to be on the other side of Azeroth!

Or the Emerald Dream. That's a good choice, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    No, no, no. It's obviously Southrend, which happens to be on the other side of Azeroth!
    actually it might not be a bad idea. except for the name ofc. We know that those leaked items named 'kultirasquest', but who said its a leveling gear? What if this is some kind of pre-expansion event catching up gear for new or returning people? Meantime Kul Tiras is merely serves as a launch base for expedition to the other side of Azeroth?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    At 85 posts, your opinion is rather... well... irrelevant. Also, at this point, our only clue centers around... wait for it... Kul Tiras.
    I have been playing warcraft since the RPG so my opinion is one more valid. I don't care if here is relevant because a simple number (there are people with +2000 posts saying bullshit so this number for me is irrelevant). I have been reading mmochampion for years, i only haven't enter to post. Ah and like I said we have ONE datamined set with "Kul Tiras" and TONS of clues in all Legion expansion about void, nagas, N'Zoth. Like I said (again) Kul Tiras will appear, i have no doubt, I simply said that it won't be the name of the entire expansion. Is that difficult to comprehend??? Kul Tiras is not that relevant in the whole scheme of things in wow so that it fills an entire expansion (a patch is more realistic) and less after Legion being so epic.

PS: Just read, debate and keep stupid numbers away, we are not here to measure forum dicks.
    Last edited by mmocd1c9020b34; 2017-07-20 at 10:21 AM.

Well, Emerald Dream is not off the table considering the Rift still being there locked in the flower or whatever that was.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    At 85 posts, your opinion is rather... well... irrelevant.
    And what post count have to do with relevancy of someone's opinion?

10+ Year Old Account

Access to the Emerald Dream happens through a wormhole opened by the Ogre God-Emperor in Draenor. This wormhole transcends time and space but and is influenced by the Infinite Dragonflight to set up the foundation of the following expansions that will incur a heavy time-travel and metaphysic theme in World of Warcraft.

South Seas will probably come after Lich King 2 Sylvannas vs. Jaina crossover.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    And what post count have to do with relevancy of someone's opinion?
    The guy probably has self esteem issues that need to be compensated through artificial and totally irrelevant qualities such as post count. Do not pay much mind to this kind of people. Rather, imagine what the amazing continent of Ogriland has to offer!

Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    I have been playing warcraft since the RPG so my opinion is one more valid. I don't care if here is relevant because a simple number (there are people with +2000 posts saying bullshit so this number for me is irrelevant). I have been reading mmochampion for years, i only haven't enter to post. Ah and like I said we have ONE datamined set with "Kul Tiras" and TONS of clues in all Legion expansion about void, nagas, N'Zoth. Like I said (again) Kul Tiras will appear, i have no doubt, I simply said that it won't be the name of the entire expansion. Is that difficult to comprehend??? Kul Tiras is not that relevant in the whole scheme of things in wow so that it fills an entire expansion (a patch is more realistic) and less after Legion being so epic.

PS: Just read, debate and keep stupid numbers away, we are not here to measure forum dicks.
    Cool story!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Well, Emerald Dream is not off the table considering the Rift still being there locked in the flower or whatever that was.
    The rift is outside of the Dream. She is talking about N'zoth returning, not the Nightmare. The void's influence on the dream is all but gone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post
    I'll fully admit I was wrong about what Legion might be, but I remember a lot of people guessing what we got. I remember a lot of people saying it after Mists of Pandaria, after the whole Wrathion thing especially, and Warlords of Draenor did hammer that in.

At the same time, it's only as obvious as it seems in hindsight. The final cutscene was frustratingly vague and there was a lot of debate about it back in the day. We had no idea what "pact" Archimonde was referring to, and Gul'dan did not seem happy about getting tossed into that portal. Since it's also the portal that Archimonde emerged from, implying it went to the Nether, a lot of people speculated that Gul'dan was being punished for failing as part of that pact. The idea that he'd end up on Azeroth and open a portal for them was certainly not a given.

Gul'dan's staff fading away implied he was probably still alive, but Khadgar commenting that he and his masters aren't so easily defeated was a bit baffling at the time. We didn't have the whole lore about alternate demons and easily respawning demons at the time, so it didn't make a lot of sense. We just trashed Archimonde, one of the toughest demons, even faster than we did the last time, and even in-universe most of the characters didn't know the demon lore yet, so it was a weird thing for Khadgar to say that, so no one could really be certain as to what he meant.

Finally, we had Yrel say that if we needed their help some day, they would come. That kind of dialogue isn't usually reserved for the immediately following plot (not that they have come to help us, but what we would call their help for came immediately).

On the other hand, there were a lot of other unresolved plots or orphaned references. Ephial's mysterious allegiance still isn't known, and Cho'gall's last words warned us of someone coming (that would, in hindsight, almost certainly be a Void Lord). Then there was the shipyard system, which included several new ship models for what was a relatively throwaway system without significant relevance. While that certainly isn't a cliffhanger, it seemed like an odd use of resources if it didn't lead to anything else.

Not to mention that many of these things were not considered mutually exclusive. For instance, while Azshara's current loyalty is to the old gods, she tried to let Sargeras into Azeroth before, and it wasn't completely unreasonable to expect that Gul'dan and Azshara would help bring about the invasion that was implied at the end of Warlords, still giving us the calm before the storm while ultimately fulfilling the cliffhanger.

As for next expansion, there have been several other guesses. If you can find some threads that predate this, South Seas wasn't even necessarily a major one this time. There has been a lot of expectation to see the undead on the move. Someone made a good list of Bolvar's actions, updated undead models, and odd happenings in Northrend during Legion.

Even earlier in this thread there have been some alternative ideas offered. It's just that datamining a file with the quest naming scheme referencing a specific area narrows down speculation in a way that story guesses can't.

Yeah, I think this "leak" of datamined stuff really kicked into gear the whole Kul Tiras thing.

I'm up for Void Lords and Old Gods but I'm not up for a random expansion like WoD, that literally came out of no where in a fanfic way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    The rift is outside of the Dream. She is talking about N'zoth returning, not the Nightmare. The void's influence on the dream is all but gone.
    I doubt that we'll ever get another Emerald Dream dungeon, raid, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atirador View Post
    Yeah, I think this "leak" of datamined stuff really kicked into gear the whole Kul Tiras thing.

I'm up for Void Lords and Old Gods but I'm not up for a random expansion like WoD, that literally came out of no where in a fanfic way.
    Personally, I would have preferred a second expansion on Draenor with the focus being on the ogre homeland - coupled with a Burning Legion invasion - that segued into the current expansion. At the moment, WoD can be summed up as: what was the point?

I really want ships and player airships.

And Night Elf Paladins, but they've pretty much foreshadowed that race/class combo throughout Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    I really want ships and player airships.
    Same for me, I also want dangerous skies.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yamilonewolf View Post
    The King of Diamonds has been made a Pawn...
    I would't listen to the voices of some Shadow corrupted tree, they tend to be deceitful.

There are some lines Il'gynoth says that are bound to be false. I think this is one of them.