Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengokuq View Post
    How much longer should I play? Is playing from the start of Legion not enough ?
    YOU took a break plus you probably only do half of the content so you are just another "rng is bad" cryboy....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RadmaKanow View Post
    Well, I'd rather have $2M on my bank account than a mid-paying job. Damn OP, you serious? Since this particular part sounds like a whiney qq from an very special snowflake. Boo-hoo... I played for X time and still haven't got my BIS legendaries. As noted - RNG is RNG. I spend like 200 LK runs for a horse to drop while there are people who report it dropping it on their first run. Unfair? Just RNG, they were lucky, me not.

And look from the other side - at least you have incentive to play. You have a goal to reach. in your case it just takes more time. Would you play exactly the same if you got your 2 BIS one after another, first tries? No. You'd play some, reach certain point and then qq about not having anything to do / content being too easy.

That instant gratification mentality...
    I remember that horse... 157 times it took.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Think you need to evaluate how you spend your 31days /played..
    I just checked my rogue, who's at 30 /played and i have 10 legendaries (not including the crafted one) on that, and im due for another one since the last was around 2 weeks ago.
    Idling away the hours in Dalaran doesn't help you.
    Besides; Duskwalkers is amongst your top top3 Legendary items for your spec with Crown not being far behind.
    Just cause you didn't get Mantle yet while barely trying (or you would have gotten more) doesn't make the Legendary system flawed.

2) You have SIX legendaries, and you are raising hell about not having better ones?
    6 isn't very many, why do you act like it is? Legendary farmers often have 30 or more by now since the droprate has been raised so much

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    I (and other posters here i think) am not defending the legendary system. But if you are not a top tier raider or a dps obsessed, you simply don't need 2 BiS legendary to clear content at slow peace. This is a fact.
    I am happy to drop shitty legendary? Hell no. It's fair that someone with same game time drops 2 Bis right away? Hell no. But for the content i do, i am happy having two 970 ilvl piece of gear, simple as that.

And when the OP say "I don't care about dps", all his argument are just a whining entitlement. And when RNG is on stage, you can't be entitled.
    When did I say that I don't care about dps? In matter of fact, I do. Less dps = no invites, no invites = no prgoression, no prgoression = what's the point of grinding?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Think you need to evaluate how you spend your 31days /played..
    I just checked my rogue, who's at 30 /played and i have 10 legendaries (not including the crafted one) on that, and im due for another one since the last was around 2 weeks ago.
    Idling away the hours in Dalaran doesn't help you.
    Besides; Duskwalkers is amongst your top top3 Legendary items for your spec with Crown not being far behind.
    Just cause you didn't get Mantle yet while barely trying (or you would have gotten more) doesn't make the Legendary system flawed.
    Jesus, do people even read? Again, again and again. I do m+ daily, about 5-6 m+ daily. I finish every raid weekly, I do mythic 0 weekly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    YOU took a break plus you probably only do half of the content so you are just another "rng is bad" cryboy....
    Half the content? What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Are you seriously blind? Can't you read? You're the third guy saying that I don't do my shit and I clearly SAID that I do. Fuckin hell.

Deleted
    When did I say that I don't care about dps? In matter of fact, I do. Less dps = no invites, no invites = no prgoression, no prgoression = what's the point of grinding?

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus, do people even read? Again, again and again. I do m+ daily, about 5-6 m+ daily. I finish every raid weekly, I do mythic 0 weekly.
    First page post number 5, you are welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    6 isn't very many, why do you act like it is? Legendary farmers often have 30 or more by now since the droprate has been raised so much
    You must have missed the part where OP said 1) he left for 3 months, and 2) where he said he only played one character.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by RadmaKanow View Post
    Well, I'd rather have $2M on my bank account than a mid-paying job. Damn OP, you serious? Since this particular part sounds like a whiney qq from an very special snowflake. Boo-hoo... I played for X time and still haven't got my BIS legendaries. As noted - RNG is RNG. I spend like 200 LK runs for a horse to drop while there are people who report it dropping it on their first run. Unfair? Just RNG, they were lucky, me not.

And look from the other side - at least you have incentive to play. You have a goal to reach. in your case it just takes more time. Would you play exactly the same if you got your 2 BIS one after another, first tries? No. You'd play some, reach certain point and then qq about not having anything to do / content being too easy.

That instant gratification mentality...
    200 LK runs is easliy less than, what, 20 mins? Max? But, when you spam the fuck out of high mythic plus, repeatedly, raids, you expect a good outcome, but when you don't, naturally, you're going to be mad or sad about it, at least.

- - - Updated - - -

First page post number 5, you are welcome.
    Do you mean " I didn't mention anything about my dps "?

Deleted
    Really? This is even still a thing with the legendary rants? I would have thought that by now everyone has realized that not having all main spec legendaries is just a sign of laziness, not RNG.

90% of legendaries are so close together by now that while you can still say some are "BIS", the difference to the others is negligible... So when you have 6 already, chances are that your "BIS" ones will barely change the dps output you do. Not noticeably so anyway, given that any class has so much RNG already built into the standard rotation.

- - - Updated - - -

200 LK runs is easliy less than, what, 20 mins? Max? But, when you spam the fuck out of high mythic plus, repeatedly, raids, you expect a good outcome, but when you don't, naturally, you're going to be mad or sad about it, at least.
    Not quite sure how you would manage to run 200x LK in 20 min, but anyway: Mythic plus (independent of the level) don't give much BLP to begin with. And definitely less when you do them repeatedly. Maximum BLP you get out of the weekly chest.
    Raids: If you really did all LFRs, all old raids on normal/hero at least and the newest raid on normal/hero/mythic as far as you get, then you will get 1 legendary every week.

Personally, I don't get legendaries any more for a couple of weeks, because I have all of them, but from the droprate in guild I've seen, I would actually say that they increased the drop rate again with 7.2.5 which means that you could possibly even get 1.5-2 leggies every week when you do the content that gives BLP.

www wowprogress com/character/eu/silvermoon/Kagurachan

where are all your 5-6 daily m+ OP?
    oh and btw, Duskwalker's is BiS..

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're joking right?

You're not doing any content where it would matter, and if you were doing that content Legendaries would be pouring in and it would be a non-issue. Even trash pugs don't care about legendaries, guilds in sub-Mythic content wouldn't either. Total non-issue. Also if the idea of someone having an equivalent or better piece is physically repulsive to you, you're taking this game waaaaaay too seriously.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Do you mean " I didn't mention anything about my dps "?
    Sigh......speaking to deaf ears..... let me quote the rest "It's just the thought of it disgusts me". Basic logic, if you did not mention the dps and only the thought of not dropping BiS before your friends bothers you, this mean you don't care about dps. Simple as that. Of course you can backtrack and say what you want, this is a free world. But you lose credibility to me, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Piocc View Post
    www wowprogress com/character/eu/silvermoon/Kagurachan

where are all your 5-6 daily m+ OP?
    oh and btw, Duskwalker's is BiS..
    It obviously doesn't show the correct thing. It says that I did 2 mythic +10 twice only? wut?

LOL, I had 30+ Days played when I stopped playing and had just gotten my 2nd Legendary, both were different specs as I was in my OS when I turned in an emissary quest once by accident. So the fact that you have 6 even if they aren't good is crazy to me.

Sigh......speaking to deaf ears..... let me quote the rest "It's just the thought of it disgusts me". Basic logic, if you did not mention the dps and only the thought of not dropping BiS before your friends bothers you, this mean you don't care about dps. Simple as that. Of course you can backtrack and say what you want, this is a free world. But you lose credibility to me, honestly.
    The thought of the LEGENDARY not dropping is what disgusts me. Not my dps. I didn't say anything about my dps. You just made it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    You're joking right?

You're not doing any content where it would matter, and if you were doing that content Legendaries would be pouring in and it would be a non-issue. Even trash pugs don't care about legendaries, guilds in sub-Mythic content wouldn't either. Total non-issue. Also if the idea of someone having an equivalent or better piece is physically repulsive to you, you're taking this game waaaaaay too seriously.
    Kay, sure. I don't do anything. I just afk at Dalaran and stare at my screen. I forgot you're playing my character and not me.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The thought of the LEGENDARY not dropping is what disgusts me. Not my dps. I didn't say anything about my dps. You just made it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Kay, sure. I don't do anything. I just afk at Dalaran and stare at my screen. I forgot you're playing my character and not me.
    lol. This is way simpler than you're making it out to be.

Are you running current tier Mythic raids? No, you're not. So it DOES NOT MATTER if you have your BiS legendary. Nobody is going to decline you for any other content. And if you were running Mythic raids, you'd likely already have your BiS and a lot more legendaries than six. Non. Issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Chances are if you think 1 certain legendary over the ones you already have will change your trash DPS to OP as fuck.. you are a horrible player that will finally get said "OP" legendary, still pull shit DPS, then come complain on Forums about how your Class is bad.

99% of the people complaining about legendaries are trash players.
    Before the buff to the "utility" ones I might have disagreed which is why I think a lot of people still have this stigma about getting a utility one. Before said buff the gap was fairly huge. Now it's not as bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheer up OP; now that the shit ones are out of the way, the good ones are just around the corner.

2 of my 5 Alts have been dicked hard by rng

Dk- got 2 blood legendaries, switched to frost and got sephuz and cape then frost ring and prydaz

Warrior- Did broken shore every day for 2 months and only had a sephuz. Took him into lfr and got aggramars stride. It really makes me not want to play either character again.

Rogue- Got generic belt and pants

M+ is a horrible way to get legendaries they take long only give 1 times bonus chance. Don't forget Heroic and Mythic dungeon bosses can drop legendaries too. So more boss kills means more chances to get them. To farm legendaries you have to do other things then the gearing part of your character, might be boring but at least it gives your the bloods to get yourself free flasks and food which you need to farm for anyway.