Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    If McCain passes away or retires, Arizona will probably elect a real right wing nut bag to take his place. McCain was one of the more reasonable republicans.
    I dunno. Trump only got 4% more votes than Hillary.

http://www.270towin.com/states/Arizona

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Reasonable?

Please mention a single war that Senator McCain was against, calling him reasonable is a bit to much
    He did break ranks with the Republican administration at the time to criticise the way the Iraq War was conducted on several occasions. He also spoke out frequently against the use of torture.

At the time that was quite a big display of independence...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I dunno. Trump only got 4% more votes than Hillary.

http://www.270towin.com/states/Arizona

- - - Updated - - -

He did break ranks with the Republican administration at the time to criticise the way the Iraq War was conducted on several occasions. He also spoke out frequently against the use of torture.

At the time that was quite a big display of independence...
    Just because he doesn't belong in the Solitary confinement with the other republicans that doesn't mean he doesn't belong in the crazy house.

John MCCain and Lindsey Graham are the two biggest cheerleaders of war in the US government, they are the ones pushing hardest for selling weapons to random parties and they are the ones that pushed for more bombings in the ME.

Just because he doesn't belong in the Solitary confinement with the other republicans that doesn't mean he doesn't belong in the crazy house.

John MCCain and Lindsey Graham are the two biggest cheerleaders of war in the US government, they are the ones pushing hardest for selling weapons to random parties and they are the ones that pushed for more bombings in the ME.
    Ludicrous that people are even seeing him as some sort of hero.

Far be it from me to defend US foreign policy, but relative to the administration at the time McCain was a man of integrity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Far be it from me to defend US foreign policy, but relative to the administration at the time McCain was a man of integrity.
    What integrity? If he was anything like that he would have never cheered the invasion in first place. Saying that Bush and co are fucking things up isn't integrity it's just pointing out stupidity.

McCain is a monster, the guy that will never vote ''No'' to a invasion or bombing.

Hope he will get better.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Fucking wow.

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/268971665-story

I don't like the guy, but seriously.
    Good, now if only Nancy Pelosi would get one too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Good, now if only Nancy Pelosi would get one too.
    Good? How is it ever good if someone has cancer?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Good? How is it ever good if someone has cancer?
    When they're a congressman.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    he may be a shit bag but wouldnt wish something like that on my worst enemy
    He actually isn't though in regards to either side. I mean hell he might have more enemies in his own party than the democrats.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can dislike politicians without being rude enough to wish death / pain on them. Good grief zenkai, glad to know how you feel so it can be summarily dismissed.

If they all suddenly died our country would be in a state of chaos. Inb4 oh it's already chaotic, but the level would be way more and we'd probably get attacked by the outside if we suddenly had no congress.

Man McCain is the only Republican who's worth a damn. This is sad :/

- - - Updated - - -

That's a childish outlook to have. How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    You can dislike politicians without being rude enough to wish death / pain on them. Good grief zenkai, glad to know how you feel so it can be summarily dismissed.
    I mean two of your mods have similarly disgusting views about committing violence upon those they dislike(not that they'd ever sully their hands, but they applaud when it occurs). Not that I'm condoning the "good he has cancer now Pelosi" because I think it's equally as disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    If they all suddenly died our country would be in a state of chaos. Inb4 oh it's already chaotic, but the level would be way more and we'd probably get attacked by the outside if we suddenly had no congress.
    I am more of since they have no term limits most of the time the only way to get a fresh face in there is for them to move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Man McCain is the only Republican who's worth a damn. This is sad :/

- - - Updated - - -

That's a childish outlook to have. How old are you?
    Childish maybe, a jest for sure, get over it.

Deleted
    So what? It's still pretty sad to be glad about someone suffering from cancer - or even worse, wish it upon them. We are talking about a life-threatening illness here, not about giving someone a slap on the wrist because we don't like what they are doing.

I don't wish anyone to develop cancer but I will also not be a hypocrite and talk about all the good I wish for that person even though I dislike everything he stands for.

Childish maybe, a jest for sure, get over it.
    Arguably an even more childish statement than the last.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sucks but I'm not going to pretend like I have any respect for the man or his politics. Beat cancer etc etc but retire already

I actually recall thinking during his Presidential run that it was a shame he was running against Obama. He should've been up in a year when the GOP had a chance in hell of winning.
    He also tried in 2000. He was driven out of the primaries with some military-grade smear and push-polling. Imagine him instead of Dubya...