Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhoi View Post
    Personally, Manasaber from Suramar is one of my favorite mounts to date. Idc if everyone has, I genuinely enjoy the artwork. While I agree something like that should be earned, I want it to be something obtainable.
    When everybody gets it like the class mount it's worthless no matter how good it may look.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    When everybody gets it like the class mount it's worthless no matter how good it may look.
    I agree.

Given we already know what the mythic mount will be (ewww, btw), this can only be either a paragon mount or a shop mount. Given its detailed graphics and new animations, I would actually almost bet it's a shop mount.

In any case, the rarer it is, the better. Don't care if they wall it behind a mythic kill, paragon RNG or a very high shop price, as long as there is on. The class mounts were cool for like 2 days before everyone and their mothers were riding them.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    I agree.

Given we already know what the mythic mount will be (ewww, btw), this can only be either a paragon mount or a shop mount. Given its detailed graphics and new animations, I would actually almost bet it's a shop mount.

In any case, the rarer it is, the better. Don't care if they wall it behind a mythic kill, paragon RNG or a very high shop price, as long as there is on. The class mounts were cool for like 2 days before everyone and their mothers were riding them.
    Would you be okay with Aotc achieve? Admittedly EVERYONE has the moose, but at least it took some time to get to that point. It would also make sense if they treat it like archimonde and argus drops a quest start who you bring to turn in for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

Im still fearfull this will be an Eng crafted mount... I has no money.

Madness will consume you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's a Mythic mount like the fel-version from Archimonde then I'mma kill myself.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    If it's a Mythic mount like the fel-version from Archimonde then I'mma kill myself.
    Happy news friend, the multi eredar faced abomination is the mythic mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Im still fearfull this will be an Eng crafted mount... I has no money.
    Shit that didnt pop into my head whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

Considering it has such unique animations, and it's not the 100% Mythic mount, I'd be more inclined to think that it's a store mount...
    Not that I'd mind, they can be purchased for in-game gold these days anyway. As long as it ain't a "Paragon" mount, I'll be happy I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    How sad that you base your enjoyment of things upon whether others have them or not.

I use no other mount than the class mount on my shaman, DH, Rogue, Warlock and Druid. Entirely based on which class mounts I think look the best.

Deleted
    Don't worry..
    This'll most likely be a reward from reaching exalted with the Army of the Light while exalted/revered with the other faction called Argussian Reach will reward up to 7 mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy news friend, the multi eredar faced abomination is the mythic mount.
    So that means it's probably an even harder source of obtainment oh fuck

The 7.3 mythic argus mount is so ugly ... glad I don't care I'll never get it! Hopefully the lightforge golem is some rep reward (and not $25).

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would much rather it be a Mythic mount than paragon. That way I can at least be sure I'll get it, instead of relying solely on RNG
    start9

I'm pretty sure all store mounts were added via hotfix. They generally don't appear in datamined patches.

I would put my money on this being the reward from Glory of the Raider or world quests/reputation.

I doubt it's a store mount.

I see it more tied to the patch, whether faction or raid or hidden. It's definitely not Mythic Argus as we know, so it could be random drop like Mistress mount. However, I don't even think THAT is going to be case. I'm leaning most on faction tied. Not a mount we purchase, as the Argussian Reach already has those, so I think it'll be either

A) end of Argus questline mount. We *may* have to kill Argus before netting it, similar to Manasaber

B) Paragon bag mount.

I'm leaning less on Paragon bag mount as Paragon mounts were merely an answer to being Exalted for a long time (until the end of xpac) and adding fun doing those while we still did them for legendaries, etc. In this particular case, you're adding a farm beyond Exalted for a much shorter time period as you still have to farm up to Exalted before starting on the bags

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    I doubt it's a store mount.

I see it more tied to the patch, whether faction or raid or hidden. It's definitely not Mythic Argus as we know, so it could be random drop like Mistress mount. However, I don't even think THAT is going to be case. I'm leaning most on faction tied. Not a mount we purchase, as the Argussian Reach already has those, so I think it'll be either

A) end of Argus questline mount. We *may* have to kill Argus before netting it, similar to Manasaber

B) Paragon bag mount.

I'm leaning less on Paragon bag mount as Paragon mounts were merely an answer to being Exalted for a long time (until the end of xpac) and adding fun doing those while we still did them for legendaries, etc. In this particular case, you're adding a farm beyond Exalted for a much shorter time period as you still have to farm up to Exalted before starting on the bags
    It could even just be the AotC mount like they did in the last two expansions with the Wolf and the Moose.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    It could even just be the AotC mount like they did in the last two expansions with the Wolf and the Moose.
    Very true.

If it's not the mythic-100% drop mount, then I would expect that it will be either a store mount or the AOTC mount like the moose/wolf. If it's a store mount I'll probably still buy it - it looks fantastic in my opinion - but I would much rather be able to earn it in-game.

10+ Year Old Account
    i just hope it wont be a 1% drop, mount is too nice to be a random drop

my guess is that its either paragon or reward for finishing story on argus
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I hope it's a mythic only mount. It's not fun when everyone has it.

Are we still against store bought mounts? I forget what the microtransaction meta has come to. Admittedly I would totally buy this...
    Well if i spend gold on tokens that i exchange for store funds I am still buying it with gold

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I hope it's a mythic only mount. It's not fun when everyone has it.
    Yea, i felt that way about my ex wife

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Well if i spend gold on tokens that i exchange for store funds I am still buying it with gold

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, i felt that way about my ex wife
    Thats both funny and sad at the same time.