Thread: Season 11

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Added Season Journey Tracker to OP

15+ Year Old Account
    Anxiously waiting for tomorrow. I've been waiting for this season to start for weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

It is going to be ....necromancers everywhere

Think ill level a DH tbh, but .. prolly a necro

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, unless you have your own group, you probably won't be able to get much done as a necro..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    It is going to be ....necromancers everywhere

Think ill level a DH tbh, but .. prolly a necro
    As a Solo Progression player, I will definitely be playing a Necro. Unfortunately, most of my friends stopped playing D3 a long time ago, and with Blizzard adding essentially nothing new this season, the Necro is the only thing of interest for me. I fear this will be a shorter season for my participation, just due to the fact that there was basically no new content outside the single class. To help keep my interest I have not played a necro outside a short stint in the PTR.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Meh, i'm a bit bored these days and i think i'll just reinstall D3 and play a bit of Demon Hunter until i get the journey done....
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comm...ger_interview/

For the people that still have faith in the game. The current D3 team is a fucking joke, and this just reinforces my feeling that the necro is just an unpolished cashgrab.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-07-20 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    Meh, i'm a bit bored these days and i think i'll just reinstall D3 and play a bit of Demon Hunter until i get the journey done....
    I won't because i despise set dungeons - i absolutely need to find one guy willing to help so i can do all the achievement fast (and i'm willing to trade). I'll just do the first 4 steps for the pet/portrait and then be done. I have already missed some so it won't be a 100% account anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comm...ger_interview/

For the people that still have faith in the game. The current D3 team is a fucking joke, and this just reinforces my feeling that the necro is just an unpolished cashgrab.
    Well, there's partial good and a lot of bad stuff there. Yes, necro needed way more work and polish before release, and it' obvious they just reached the deadline with a playable class. One month wait before season for balacing out stuff ended with a big exploit fixed in a way too long time and an half-assed rollback with no balance whatsoever.

Anyway, i don't blame devs themselves. They have only partial responsibility - if Blizzard decided to cut down most people from Diablo team because D3 is done and give it only limited support just to stir the waters until D4 comes out, then they don't have much power/resources to do anything bigger, and being a skeleton crew they can only do that much.

I just hope players realize that and stop blaming them directly because they think it's all this people's fault.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Okay, so have the item bugs been fixed at least?

Season 11 starts EXACTLY the same time my shift at work begins.

I am disappoint. >

Won't get back from work until 10 hours later. So much for any hopes of staying in the top 1000 of the leaderboards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Okay, so have the item bugs been fixed at least?
    They fixed Kisbyns ring working on other classes, but other than that, only the gem proc nerf for bone shield set. Necros going to be super weak this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    They fixed Kisbyns ring working on other classes, but other than that, only the gem proc nerf for bone shield set. Necros going to be super weak this season.
    Rathma's is decent for getting rid of those pesky Rift Guardians.. But that's about all they do

You joking, right? They probably have the strongest GR build. At least as strong as lightning archon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    You joking, right? They probably have the strongest GR build. At least as strong as lightning archon.
    Which spec? Because Bone shield lost about 5 gr levels with the gem proc nerf. Blood god builds were getting higher but only with 2k + paragon heores. I doubt there will be many people pushing 2k.

15+ Year Old Account
    52 minutes!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Which spec? Because Bone shield lost about 5 gr levels with the gem proc nerf. Blood god builds were getting higher but only with 2k + paragon heores. I doubt there will be many people pushing 2k.

People like to exaggerate. So basically ignore the "GR XYZ+" part of shiny titles because that EXACTLY what a 2k+ paragon levels can obtain.

HOWEVER. This build is nuts. Both because of power and because of the insanely ugly and stupid gameplay. The video shows you how fast he can melt stuff on a GR90 with 900-ish paragon, something really easy and relatively fast to obtain.
    Also, he showcases the gear used for his clear and you can easily see how it's not optimized and not even all ancients - that should give you an idea of the relative power of the build.

For ladder and 24/7 people with huge paragon, this meanse extremely high GR. For most people it means a way easier time to clear significantly higher GRs compared to last season.

EDIT 2: from the other Necro thread, here's another build with a 1k character (so strong and also realistically doable)
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-07-20 at 02:52 PM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to play that corpse lance build. That gameplay is obnoxious as hell.

Hmmm to play necro or wizard this season, that is the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    Hmmm to play necro or wizard this season, that is the question.
    Why not both? :O

15+ Year Old Account
    Is turbohud still around?