Page 95 of 135 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    This entire arc felt more like a setup to show how truly powerful the Yonko crew could be. I mean they were pretty much fucked if not for the "Luffy luck". Big Mom is probably gonna destroy the entire country in a frenzy now.
    Well I mean...it's only one island. She does have a huge territory. I would be more worried about the crew casualties than anything else.

I doubt the Germasuits would be anything more than a fad. The strawhats also got some of those talismans from the floating cloud island, and Usopp used it like once.

Idk who "Katakuri" is, but now that you bring it up I do think Streussen could sacrifice himself to snap Big Mom out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Katakuri is her second son who can almost see into the future, the Mochi Logia. I think both he and Streussen have enough willpower to not be afraid of Mom (they don't fear her or death so they'd be immune to Soul Pocus). I am not sure Smoothie has that will (her other commander) because she panicked when the tower started falling.
    Oh you mean Dogtooth. You could've just said Dogtooth...who remembers the Japanese name lol.

I don't think the fear thing matters. Big Mom is gonna straight up eat people, not suck their souls out.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Oh you mean Dogtooth. You could've just said Dogtooth...who remembers the Japanese name lol.

I don't think the fear thing matters. Big Mom is gonna straight up eat people, not suck their souls out.
    Dogtooth was a translation error.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Dogtooth was a translation error.
    It was? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I don't wanna memorize that weird name though.

This thread's endgame -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIG...kyZztHrFZxgq0w

The one and only, one piece scholar.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK this is brilliant

Pudding tells Big Mom Luffy stole her cake because she is angry at Sanji telling her her eye is beautiful. Big Mom rides on her thundercloud and catches Luffy right before they exit the woods and get to their ship
    Wasn't Pudding but another Sibling. Now we'll have Strawhats vs Big Mom fight!
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    We should have a Bake Off instead! Sanji should bake her a cake!
    Honestly it could happen. It might also make Sanjis family view him in a different light. Using the skills he learned that his father despised to stop Big Mom.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

July 22nd is now officially 'One Piece Day' in Japan by the Japan Anniversary Association. (not Holiday)

Well, that's pretty fucking epic to be honest.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2017-07-21 at 11:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We should have a Bake Off instead! Sanji should bake her a cake!
    I honestly think that's what will happen . The Strawhats will try to hold her back, but this is an enraged Big Mom, they don't stand a chance.

Just when it looks bleakest, Sanji will be all "Big Mom! I've got your cake right here!" and she'll eat it, calm down, and then they'll escape. Although Jinbe might end up having to sacrifice himself...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    A live action One Piece TV series?

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/201.../#.WXK-Pojyv4b

And made by a Hollywood studio no less! I don't see any way this will not be a giant disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    why are they all asian..
    The people in the link are just cosplayers nothing to do with the live action cast, and they're all Japanese because it was during a ceremony in Tokyo for the 20th anniversary...

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    The people in the link are just cosplayers nothing to do with the live action cast, and they're all Japanese because it was during a ceremony in Tokyo for the 20th anniversary...
    id assume for the actual cast they won't be all asian.. lord knows I've never thought about any of them being asain..

except maybe Zoro...

Like Luffy, Franky, Robin, Sanji.. probably the furthest thing from asain my mind..
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Like Luffy, Franky, Robin, Sanji.. probably the furthest thing from asain my mind..
    According to my friend, who is something of a OP Obsessive:

Luffy: Brazillian
    Zoro: Japanese
    Sanji: French
    Nami: Swedish
    Robin: Russian
    Franky: American
    Brook: Canadian
    Chopper: CGI, who gives a fuck.

I can't really fault any of her picks.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    According to my friend, who is something of a OP Obsessive:

Luffy: Brazillian
    Zoro: Japanese
    Sanji: French
    Nami: Swedish
    Robin: Russian
    Franky: American
    Brook: Canadian
    Chopper: CGI, who gives a fuck.

I can't really fault any of her picks.
    Swedes dont have red heads like Nami.

an Oda did an SBS on their nationality along time ago. I just haven't bothered looking for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Swedes dont have red heads like Nami.

an Oda did an SBS on their nationality along time ago. I just haven't bothered looking for it
    Those are the answers from the SBS. The only one I got wrong is Brook is apparently an Aussie, it's Chopper that's the Cannuck.

And Usopp, who I totally forgot before, is apparently African.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    And Usopp, who I totally forgot before, is apparently African.
    That explains his long nose! ...Sorry couldn't resist.
    I also think Sanji will make something for Big Mom. Maybe turning Pudding completly tsundere in the process. I also hope Big Mom starts to chew on Luffy as if he were bubblegumm, not eating him but winning time.

10+ Year Old Account
    And now I have to think of them speaking with those accents. And it is hilarious.
    I can't help but think of Brook ending every sentence with "Eh" now...

Just imagine it, in a think canadian accent "Hey there pretty lady... Would you mind terribly if I could see those panties, eh?"

Brilliant.

Nami steals Zeus from BM by promising him that she will keep feeding him lightning! I guess her soul gives her nature to the creatures she creates? Katakuri is already waiting for them at the Sunny. Brulee has a massive army in the mirror world waiting for Katakuri's signal to unleash it. Chiffon is not interested in helping Pudding make the cake but Pudding says that she doesn't care about BM and they have to make the cake because it is the only way to save Sanji and his friends (I mean, she can still be lying).
    Yup, so far - it's basically a variant of what I said was going to happen back in this thread at post #2020:

(((((Again, potential spoilers ahead!))))))

Basically I said Pudding is going to be the key to stopping big mom. In my previous post, i theorized a rough scenario where she's going to flip and use her powers to go into Streusen's mind. Originally I pitched it differently (this is why I'm not a Manga Writer ;P), but it's clearly the same idea. Chances are she's going to get whatever ingredients or such from Chiffon to make the cake, but then there's something they will realize there's some secret technique/ingredient they both don't know that they require, but only Streusen's going to posses that knowledge. Soooo... Pudding's probably going to then have to root around Streusen's unconscious mind to find it. She'll instead accidentally uncover his memory of witnessing Big Mom eating Mother Caramel and the kids. That's all she will need (conveniently able to pull out in physical film form) to permanently disable Big Mom, by showing her the truth of what she did, for Luffy n' co to deliver a finishing blow. (or to get out of dodge... either way)

In short, it's going along to plan

Pudding Flips
    Gets Streusen's memory of Caramel's death
    Pudding uses it on Big Mom
    Big Mom now SUPER destabilized
    ...win? (That's all I can think of for now)

- - - Updated - - -

we have enough DF on skaud

Nami showing the world she's a demon not a slut

why doesn't dogtooth burn the sunny
    .. HUGE ISSUE with him being there
    That's making me wonder too... especially considering he can see glimpses into the future.

So far, it's being implied he's there to stop Luffy - but...I'm thinking he might be there for a whole other reason, one of his own design? Maybe he saw something about Luffy and it hit something deep within him involving a backstory we don't know of yet?
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2017-08-04 at 09:23 PM.

How are Chopper and Brooke going to secure the ship?