N64 Classic incoming?

Today, alongside filings for symbols for an NES controller, SNES controller, and a Switch with JoyCons attached, there was also an N64 controller.

This filing is similar to one for the SNES controller last year.

Alongside this, the filings were filed under goods and services, which obviously means something playable will be made with this.

Here's the picture:

Now it's not a matter of if, but when the N64 Classic comes out. What games do you expect or want for it?

Also, here's the NeoGAF thread on it:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1408657

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel like some are obligatory, but here would be a few I'd want (although they wouldn't all make the cut):

LoZ: OoT
    LoZ: MM
    Smash Bros.
    Pokemon Snap
    Pokemon Stadium (Either)
    Mario 64
    Mario Kart 64
    Mario Party (Any)
    Harvest Moon 64
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Banjo-Tooie
    Paper Mario
    Diddy Kong Racing
    Donkey Kong 64
    Goldeneye
    Star Fox 64
    WWF No Mercy
    Kirby 64
    Mario Tennis
    Perfect Dark
    Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
    Jet Force Gemini
    Mario Golf
    NFL Blitz (any)
    Tony Hawk: Pro Skater
    Wave Race 64
    Conker's Bad Fur Day

Wow... I had forgotten how many N64 games I actually liked. That list is a lot longer than I expected, and I'm sure I've forgotten one or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    I feel like some are obligatory, but here would be a few I'd want (although they wouldn't all make the cut):

Wow... I had forgotten how many N64 games I actually liked. That list is a lot longer than I expected, and I'm sure I've forgotten one or two.
    Duke Nukem 64?

I'm all about the SNES Classic, but the N64 doesn't have nearly enough games in the library for me to be interested.

15+ Year Old Account

Smash Bros.
    Pokemon Snap
    Pokemon Stadium (Either)
    Mario 64
    Mario Kart 64
    Mario Party (Any)
    Harvest Moon 64
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Banjo-Tooie
    Paper Mario
    Diddy Kong Racing
    Donkey Kong 64
    Goldeneye
    Star Fox 64
    WWF No Mercy
    Kirby 64
    Mario Tennis
    Perfect Dark
    Jet Force Gemini
    Mario Golf
    NFL Blitz (any)
    Wave Race 64
    Conker's Bad Fur Day

You can forget mario party 1 and the rare games. Also unless they touch them up, they'd look like garbage on a big screen unlike the 2d games.

Anyway, I sure wish sony would throw their hat into the ring on this one. Or put them on psn store or something.

Would be worth it just for OOT and MM (since I never got to play them)

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Would be worth it just for OOT and MM (since I never got to play them)
    Get a 3DS and play those version's they are better.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Smash Bros.
    Pokemon Snap
    Pokemon Stadium (Either)
    Mario 64
    Mario Kart 64
    Mario Party (Any)
    Harvest Moon 64
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Banjo-Tooie
    Paper Mario
    Diddy Kong Racing
    Donkey Kong 64
    Goldeneye
    Star Fox 64
    WWF No Mercy
    Kirby 64
    Mario Tennis
    Perfect Dark
    Jet Force Gemini
    Mario Golf
    NFL Blitz (any)
    Wave Race 64
    Conker's Bad Fur Day

I would very much doubt Conker's would be included. 1. Rare is the publisher, and Rare is owned by Microsoft. 2. I don't see Nintendo putting an M rated game on a console anyone can play. Same with Goldeneye. I also doubt No Mercy would make it since THQ is defunct and the rights behind that are murky at best.

At least we know why there's no virtual console. They have to resell them all first
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    At least we know why there's no virtual console. They have to resell them all first
    Pretty much which is really sad because the VC could support plenty of consoles and handhelds.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless they stop with the bullshit and make enough of them so everyone who wants it can get it I probably won't even bother. I still have my original N64 hooked up so I could just go and play it whenever I want.

I'm so fucking tired of Nintendo's bullshit recently. They come out with something as cool as the mini NES, make only a handful of them so they go sold out day one never to be seen again and then they go and say that they are going to discontinue them. It's like they're afraid to make money or something, I don't know. I never heard of something sell so well like that and then it being discontinued because of some bullshit excuse.

The SNES despite Nintendo saying they will be making more than they did with NES will be the same fucking thing as it's already showing signs of a sell out on day one since pre-orders are starting to get canceled due to high demand (thanks scalpers). An N64 classic console will also be the same shit. I'm just so sick and tired of being so fucking stressed out when it comes to trying to get a Nintendo product. Never had to worry about shit like this with Sony or Microsoft.