Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    good thing it happened before trumpcare, it would definitely have been denied as pre existing condition!

I was wondering who would be the first punk to take a sad story and use it to bash someone else. Congrats you putz.

Deleted
    Couldn't care less about McCain. No respect for him whatsoever as a politician. He did have to put up with some seriously bad shit in the Hanoi Hilton - but so did a lot of other Americans. Doesn't make him any more special than the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    He had a blood clot removed above his left eye and that's near the frontal lobes and those are pretty important but I'd be lying if I said I knew what they do exactly.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontal_lobe#Function

Seems like it would explain things form that COmey meeting

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    He had a blood clot removed above his left eye and that's near the frontal lobes and those are pretty important but I'd be lying if I said I knew what they do exactly.
    Yeah front is more of the actual emotion and logic area with that particular spot probably being tied to the one that is more social skills related as that's where the eyes are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Couldn't care less about McCain. No respect for him whatsoever as a politician. He did have to put up with some seriously bad shit in the Hanoi Hilton - but so did a lot of other Americans. Doesn't make him any more special than the others.
    I mean I guess this is better than saying "good".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Yeah I know crazy right? Having common courtesy for your "enemies" in times of dire circumstance. You act as if Pelosi murdered my family. Get the fuck out of here.
    Yeah yeah I'll believe it when I see it if that time ever comes.

All the hypocrites wishing Trump would die but scold anyone for saying it to mccain... meh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bagelmanman View Post
    All the hypocrites wishing Trump would die but scold anyone for saying it to mccain... meh
    Who of the people scolding others for saying it to McCain here wished for Trump to die, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Incoming edgelords going "Good!" Too late
    But really, shit sucks and I don't even like the guy. Cancer is a bitch.
    Haters are gonna hate. They simply can not help themselves.

Let's hope he doesn't suffer too much.

So if a Nazi got cancer at old age would everyone be bummed about it too? That's basically what happened. The more republican nazis that are removed from the government the better.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-07-20 at 04:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    So if a Nazi got cancer at old age would everyone be bummed about it too? That's basically what happened. The more republican nazis that are removed from the government the better.
    Just when you think this forum can't get any dumber, it does.

I think you should go back to Twitter where the rest of you farters converge.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Just when you think this forum can't get any dumber.
    What mental gymnastics do people pull to vote and think republican. Seething with hate must take its toll at some point.
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.

What mental gymnastics do people pull to vote and think republican. Seething with hate must take its toll at some point.
    Really is hard to understand why people dislike democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelmanman View Post
    Really is hard to understand why people dislike democrats.
    Being on the right side of history is hard to understand how? I don't like republicans based on their ideas nothing more. Sure if my republican grandpa was diagnosed with a life threatening illness I would be upset but that is my family.

Deleted
    Seething with hate must take its toll at some point.
    Looking at your post, I'd say you might have some issues with anger or then just basic human decency.

I don't care if a person is a democrat, a republican or anything else if they've done nothing truly evil. As far as I can see, McCain has had different ideals to many people (including myself), yet he's not really done anything evil and should be treated just like you would any other normal human being that faces a severe illness - with a little compassion.

Don't have to love the guy or agree with him but you could at least try to behave like a normal human being.

Being on the right side of history is hard to understand how? I don't like republicans based on their ideas nothing more. Sure if my republican grandpa was diagnosed with a life threatening illness I would be upset but that is my family.
    Haha...right... everyone was right...troll spotted.

I actually liked John McCain more than Obama when they faced off. He has kind of moved away from the level headed person I remember in the past year or so (especially when he said they would not even consider who Obama nominated for the supreme court) and I wonder if the brain cancer contributed to that?

Deleted
    Being on the right side of history is hard to understand how? I don't like republicans based on their ideas nothing more.
    And others like them based on their ideas - and dislike Democrats for the same reason. It's kinda silly to try and discredit a huge amount of people with stuff like "you're on the wrong side of history" or "Seething with hate must take its toll at some point" just because you don't agree with their world view.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I actually liked John McCain more than Obama when they faced off.
    I agree. He would probably have gotten my vote back then - if I was American.

There's a difference between voting for dumbass policies, and being a fucking Nazi. Get some perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    I was wondering who would be the first punk to take a sad story and use it to bash someone else. Congrats you putz.

Awwhh, truth hurts huh?

Sorry at least McCain had the balls to stand up and say this Trumpcare is a POS for that he has my eternal thanks.

Well at least he's old. Death is what happens at that age eventually, he just has a few less years now. Better him than a young person.