Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I still think it is very very fishy this guy was handling evidence with his bare hands. And the first part of the video didn't have sound. And none of the police officer's uniforms matched. And there was not a single patrol unit in the street near by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Ok, lets try this a different way.

And when one black person commits a violent crime that means all black people are violent. Right?

Go ahead. Spin that one.

You people are such hypocrites.
    It definitely means when one Republican spreads hatespeech, they all do. /s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    I still think it is very very fishy this guy was handling evidence with his bare hands. And the first part of the video didn't have sound. And none of the police officer's uniforms matched. And there was not a single patrol unit in the street near by.
    I mean. Could it be fake? Sure.

But its even more fun if its true.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    No I don't.

Many people are leery of Muslims because of terrorist attacks. Many people are leery of the police for being bad cops.

I compared the proper things.

- - - Updated - - -

You didn't provide facts, per usual. You said something you made up, based on something someone else made up about something I never said nor implied.

I actually provided facts.
    You said:
    Waaaaaay more bad cops in the US than bad Muslims in the US.
    You didn't say way more cops than terrorists, you said way more bad cops than bad Muslims which means all crimes.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    What you think the video was stagged?

No I don't.

Many people are leery of Muslims because of terrorist attacks. Many people are leery of the police for being bad cops.

I compared the proper things.

- - - Updated - - -

You didn't provide facts, per usual. You said something you made up, based on something someone else made up about something I never said nor implied.

I actually provided facts.
    You didn't provide shit and you can't seem to understand your initial statement is nothing but baiting. You took a non story about Muslims and made it about Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    What you think the video was stagged?
    It just seems very strange that all of those officer's were not wearing the same uniforms. Hell, they were wearing hoodies. Have you ever seen a police officer wear a green hoodie. Or a blue hoodie or even a black one. They wear department issued jackets.
    The officer that planted the evidence did it barehanded in Baltimore in the middle of January. When police officers are doing drug sweeps they wear glove even in the middle of the summer in Texas. Something just doesn't quite add up.
    There are a lot of gullible people out in the world that will believe everything at first glance. I am just not one of those people.

It just seems very strange that all of those officer's were not wearing the same uniforms. Hell, they were wearing hoodies. Have you ever seen a police officer wear a green hoodie. Or a blue hoodie or even a black one. They wear department issued jackets.
    The officer that planted the evidence did it barehanded in Baltimore in the middle of January. When police officers are doing drug sweeps they wear glove even in the middle of the summer in Texas. Something just doesn't quite add up.
    There are a lot of gullible people out in the world that will believe everything at first glance. I am just not one of those people.
    We dont know if they were all patrol cops or what. We dont know what their uniforms consist of. I think you are thinking too much about the non-glove thing. What would be the purpose of staging the scene? If a different officer had picked it up you could claim it was a training moment.

7+ Year Old Account
    They might have been under cover of something but I would be lying if I said I actually read the article or watched the video. It could have also been stagged though. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    The majority of cops are good people the problem is they defend and hide the bad ones.
    If they defend and hide bad ones then they are bad themselves.
    Someone who hides a criminal and obstructs justice is a criminal.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    I wonder if they knew he was doing it. They could have been near by but say watching the guy or doing some thing else not watching the other cop plant the stuff.
    This could very well be the case but if he took the precaution of thinking his body cam was off then I'd like to think he would also take the precaution to be alone while doing what he was doing unless he's like the Richard Turner of drug planting mechanic.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    Oh they'll try to defend it, for sure.
    They're no different then the videos of criminals actively committing their crimes and the "dindo nuffin" crowd showing up.

What the cop did is inexcusable and there's no way to defend them. Hopefully all three of those cops end up behind bars because them planting this, no matter if the guy they're plating it on was a criminal or not, would have ruined that guys life. The two standing there not doing anything are just as responsible as the guy that actively planted it. They're literally standing there, they know what he did, and they were just going to walk away and let it happen.

They all deserve jail. You're looking at perjury, filing a false police report, obstruction of justice, criminal conspiracy, defamation, submitting false evidence, tampering with evidence, misconduct, probably some civil rights violations, and in the least, an accessory to all of the above.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    If they defend and hide bad ones then they are bad themselves.
    Someone who hides a criminal and obstructs justice is a criminal.
    A good cop could easily defend a bad cop truly thinking there not guilty without knowing the truth. Not saying that's the case but I wouldn't be surprised if it has happened before.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I really don't care what you said, facts are fact, the shit you say should be punished and we know why they don't.

This thread has 0 to do with religion and you are talking about a forbidden subject, any moderator worth a salt would have banned you by now.
    What the fuck?

You say you don't care what I said but then turn around and say it should be punished.

I backed up what I said with facts, you should try it sometime.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You didn't provide shit and you can't seem to understand your initial statement is nothing but baiting. You took a non story about Muslims and made it about Muslims.
    I absolutely provided facts.

With such clean evidence here's to hoping every single cop involved in not only that, but its subsequent coverup by anyone who knew about it, is jailed. This is why body cameras are a necessity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Ok, lets try this a different way.

And when one black person commits a violent crime that means all black people are violent. Right?

Go ahead. Spin that one.
    "Black people" are not a self-selected profession.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    There's a reason people don't trust the cops anymore.
    "Police, biggest gang period with a chapter in every city world-wide"

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    "Black people" are not a self-selected profession.
    Way to miss the point champ.

All three cops deserve to be fired, and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. None of them should ever be allowed to work as public servants in any form, and I hope they spend a large amount of time in prison. This is not a single example of a bad officer, it's an example of a terrible officer being covered by other terrible officers. Let's not stop there, let's go after every single arrest and conviction these officers were ever involved in, and scrutinize their actions. It's pretty damn clear this wasn't their first rodeo. Let the city of Baltimore pay out tens of million in civil court costs, and maybe then they will finally decide to fix their corrupt department.

Of course, maybe these are the only three dirty officers in the department, and they just all happened to be caught on tape together.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Actually there are over a million cops in the US. Dodge the question more though. There have been millions of cases of crimes and atrocities committed by the named groups. If you choose to do the same for cops, do the same for them. "Generalizing a group is bad" unless you don't like the group right? I mean you're practically a racist. We need more blue lives laws so that occupation becomes a group for hate crimes and hate speech.
    I love the "you're practically a racist" for statistical application. It's gonna be a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I love the "you're practically a racist" for statistical application. It's gonna be a good day.
    Yeah if I was him I would leave the word basically out and just call you what you are.