10+ Year Old Account

Celestial Storm - Video Trailer

Rift update 4.2 Celestial Storm is now up and running and so far, so good, no issues.

Wow no issues. Maybe a first for Trion?

Oh wait my FPS is going to sub 20 in Vostigar. Nowhere near any players either. Poor optimisation on the zone methinks. Or just the 64 bit client.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-controls.html

First of what I imagine will be many bugs. Both big and small.

Wow, that was... a lackluster trailer. I'll log in long enough to check out the new souls, no interest in raiding so this patch doesn't offer much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    Wow, that was... a lackluster trailer. I'll log in long enough to check out the new souls, no interest in raiding so this patch doesn't offer much.
    Offers a raid that should have been there before Intrepid RotP if that helps?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Offers a raid that should have been there before Intrepid RotP if that helps?
    A raid that should've been available the day LFR went live. Don't get me started on IRotP, already have enough of a bone to pick with this expansion haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    A raid that should've been available the day LFR went live. Don't get me started on IRotP, already have enough of a bone to pick with this expansion haha.
    Agreed. To be honest I logged out when my FPS in Vostigar was consistently dropping. Can't be bothered with a zone that is poorly optimised. And considering I was nowhere near anything to cause it then yes I'll put it down to optimisation.

Agreed. To be honest I logged out when my FPS in Vostigar was consistently dropping. Can't be bothered with a zone that is poorly optimised. And considering I was nowhere near anything to cause it then yes I'll put it down to optimisation.
    Yay for downward spirals!

Deleted
    Wow no issues. Maybe a first for Trion?

Oh wait my FPS is going to sub 20 in Vostigar. Nowhere near any players either. Poor optimisation on the zone methinks. Or just the 64 bit client.
    If I'm not mistaken Zone Events in VP got disabled. And yeah the FPS drop is quite bad in there as well, kinda like standing in TB.

And it looks like the TD normal mode got nerfed quite a bit since PTS and was cleared in about hour and a half after release.

Deleted
    Trion is even worse at trailers than Arenanet. O.o