Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Those eyes seem brown to me. Like a hearty brew.

I wonder if anyone of the Army of Light, Legionfall or Illidari will be staying with Illidan? I could see Nobundo and Akama and maybe Altrius staying.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I wonder if anyone of the Army of Light, Legionfall or Illidari will be staying with Illidan? I could see Nobundo and Akama and maybe Altrius staying.
    why in the world would nobundo stay? i could see akama, if you created the shade again.

i doubt anyone will stay though, just illidan and whatever remains of the pantheon.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Altruis - again. Half of Demon Hunters would have chosen Kayn so Altruis is either part of your group or not. I don't know what's canon.
    Canon choice should be Kayn since he is the one non-demonhunters see when questing in Azsuna.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone play the third zone yet at all or it isn't available in the PTR yet?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    why in the world would nobundo stay? i could see akama, if you created the shade again.

i doubt anyone will stay though, just illidan and whatever remains of the pantheon.
    To keep in communication with the Pantheon. World Souls and such tend to be handled by Earthen or Elemental or shamans. To make sure the prison is secure and such. And it is his planet.

To keep in communication with the Pantheon. World Souls and such tend to be handled by Earthen or Elemental or shamans. To make sure the prison is secure and such. And it is his planet.
    the prison is the seat of the pantheon, not argus.

also, the titans won't need anyone to communicate through here, they're in the smaller, weakened forms you see in the dungeon journal. they can just talk to illidan directly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    would be great for draenei and blood elves to have golden eyes as a personalization option
    Well Lady Liadrin has golden eyes in HearthStone.
    Not sure on how her model looks in the 7.3 patch though.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the prison is the seat of the pantheon, not argus.

also, the titans won't need anyone to communicate through here, they're in the smaller, weakened forms you see in the dungeon journal. they can just talk to illidan directly.
    ahhh thought it was on argus, or the seat was brought onto argus. Still shouldn't just be illidan, if the rest of the legion returns, he'll need help.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    would be great for draenei and blood elves to have golden eyes as a personalization option
    Well all pallys/priest races then, well at least the Light Priests.

Deleted

Well all pallys/priest races then, well at least the Light Priests.
    And purple for Shadow priests.

But seriously it would be pretty nice to get some class specific customization options for races, like how demon hunters get horns, tatoos and blindfolds.

Any news for Maiev in Argus?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Any news for Maiev in Argus?
    None so far. I finished the Alleria-centric quests in Mac'Aree with the Locus-Walker - Maiev never appeared nor was mentioned. I've not yet run the Seat of the Triumvirate dungeon but according to @KrazyK923's extensive video about dungeon I don't think Maiev makes an appearance. The Antoran questing zone isn't fully implemented yet, though - she may crop up there or inside the Antorus raid zone.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I could see her being part of the raid at some point along with Illidan again. There will be a severe injustice to her character if she doesn't have some kind of moment with Illidan before he sacrifices himself. Not a reconciliation, not at all, but just SOMETHING to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I could see her being part of the raid at some point along with Illidan again. There will be a severe injustice to her character if she doesn't have some kind of moment with Illidan before he sacrifices himself. Not a reconciliation, not at all, but just SOMETHING to happen.
    I agree. I don't remember Maiev having any lines in the closing summation for the raid, but interstitial content and any in-game cutscenes aren't available yet. I would definitely like to see her reaction to Illidan's decisions throughout 7.3.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    Bet she gonna camp Argus and she is going to let us know that illidan infused himself with sargie to go fight one voidlord that made his way in a titansoul in couple of expansions

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    None so far. I finished the Alleria-centric quests in Mac'Aree with the Locus-Walker - Maiev never appeared nor was mentioned. I've not yet run the Seat of the Triumvirate dungeon but according to @KrazyK923's extensive video about dungeon I don't think Maiev makes an appearance. The Antoran questing zone isn't fully implemented yet, though - she may crop up there or inside the Antorus raid zone.
    Thanks for you answer Aucald

Meanwhile Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account

dude, Tyrande literally stood next to Illidan after Nighthold cinematic.

Blizzard ain't doing shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

love the new skybox, and added details.

looks massive.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    love the new skybox, and added details.

looks massive.
    That is the Seat of the Pantheon, where the Titan Pantheon apparently resided when not actively shaping worlds or searching the cosmos.