Quote Originally Posted by Hyukhyuk View Post
    In other news invective is dead LOL
    Guess they got bored of how easy WoW was and decided to go back to Wildstar, where all the hard fights are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Yeah I don't really mean anything that happens months from now. But rather if some "not dayraiding" guild can kill it 2nd or 3rd. Of course Exorsus is most like to be 2nd, but we'll see.
    Like any guild arriving on Gul'dan Mythic needed 50 wypes. Lul.

On a long fight just to time to assimilate the strategy and different aspects, end bosses usually needs 100+ trys. Except if it's a pure dps check and overgearing is the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganryu View Post
    Like any guild arriving on Gul'dan Mythic needed 50 wypes. Lul.
    Yet guilds needed 30 wipes on Helya during Nighthold (which quallifies as "months from now").

Deleted
    May I ask where you are getting that from?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Aren't people doing 10,000 dps in timewalking black temple?

I remember when 2,000 dps on Gorefiend was amazing.
    Yeah, but the bosses didn't have 30M+ HP back then. Brutallus (in Sunwell) was at 12.5M HP which was a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    They would still be Nr.3 if the best serenity players didn't return.
    Serenity would not have existed if it wasnt for Method breaking up..... See what I did there?

Not the person you're asking but I know someone in the guild that said they had an utter shit show on heroic on tuesday and the RL supposedly called it quits and is going to disband.

Quote Originally Posted by oAllElseFailo View Post
    Not the person you're asking but I know someone in the guild that said they had an utter shit show on heroic on tuesday and the RL supposedly called it quits and is going to disband.
    i mean here's that and the mass exodus of players on their wowprogress page

edit:
    Their last log on WCL is named "End of Guild Sale Run"
    Last edited by zyniker; 2017-07-20 at 06:00 PM.

There's various logs to look at. And it's only natural since the fight was nerfed the week before Nighthold and then the Nighthold gear+7.2 made the fight essentially trivial once you learned the very basics (which didn't take long). I took the 30 figure from a friend guild specifically but it was pretty common for guilds to go to Helya before Star Augur and kill her within 30-50 pulls.

Aww where's our boy @SilentRose who said we'd all rue the day we discounted Invective?

Oh right nowhere to be found because they're as big a joke as their guild

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Aww where's our boy @SilentRose who said we'd all rue the day we discounted Invective?

Oh right nowhere to be found because they're as big a joke as their guild
    I think after the Reddit debacle everyone in the guild stepped back to reassess public speaking. Every initial post made by them was deleted and there's a few edited ones remaining.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

what the link for alpha stream or anyone on kj??

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I think after the Reddit debacle everyone in the guild stepped back to reassess public speaking. Every initial post made by them was deleted and there's a few edited ones remaining.
    What Reddit debacle?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyukhyuk View Post
    In other news invective is dead LOL
    back to wildstar they go!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    What Reddit debacle?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ctive_disband/
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    what the link for alpha stream or anyone on kj??
    Alpha (restream) and Future are streaming it on twitch. If they're raiding they're usually the top viewcount ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    Alpha (restream) and Future are streaming it on twitch. If they're raiding they're usually the top viewcount ones.
    just saw future, but they are doing splits

Just wanted to come here and say: Invective

Seriously, if they had just shut up at start we would have a new competitive progression guild. Damn.

German guild Aversion takes the top spot for ilvl world wide currently. Does somebody know something about these guys. I just checked their guild roster, one player name popped out: Acurielle - paladin. Sounds oddly familiar. Former Serenity player maybe?

the only thing that invective's failure proves is that WoW is just as logistically challenging now as it was in vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see limit disband at this point. Nothing else would please me more.