Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphrus View Post
    Shackled Ur'zul is extremely blasphemous and an afront to warriors of the light who serve and have served. Their souls should be released from that torment not ridden around as an demonic abomination.
    Wrong game if you think devs ever cared about lore...

Good job on solo. Only 12 hours 48mins of Vault of the Wardens... Guess it'll be a while before dude ever sets foot in that place again.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2017-07-20 at 08:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrayne View Post
    I've never been more confused and terrified by a mount in my life. I love it!
    I was just going to say something like this! + 10

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    The roleplaying servers are leaking again, I thought we fixed that.

I agree with the guy's sentiment (burn that mount. . . burn it with FIRE), but I just had to laugh at this comment.

Blizzard has come really close to making a turd mount with this thing.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    no too scary enough.

That moment when prot paladins are so bad, a person playing blood Dk and a person playing Brewmaster are interviewed since no one is left playing it. Meanwhile, blood DKs soloing mythic 17 ... hur hur

Deleted
    That mount is awful. It's just a really bad re-skin from the DK mount.

One of the worst they've done honestly it looks stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    That moment when prot paladins are so bad, a person playing blood Dk and a person playing Brewmaster are interviewed since no one is left playing it. Meanwhile, blood DKs soloing mythic 17 ... hur hur

Where is your DK solo mythic video? The one featured in the news post above is a demonhunter, not a DK.

I want that glorious mount o.O
    Brb, farming gold to buy a carry.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    IT was a Veng DH doing it. But hey you are a shining example of this Forums problem with Idiots not even looking at something properly before complaining about it.

Dang, I see a cool mount, then see that it doesn't also fly and get disappoint.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzajd777 View Post
    I have no time to waste on useless shit ... toons and classes are just a bunch of code, if he could do it, everyone can do it, anyone with enough time

Retarded ppl got amazed with nonsense shit, its not my problem
    Ahh yes, the old "I COULD TOTALLY DO IT IF I CARED!" response. Which generally means the person could never actually do it.

that mount looks like something straight out of a horror hentai movie

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=152788/lightforged-warframe

This guy says its from the Paragon cache
    If true, better than being a store mount.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzajd777 View Post
    That is just a reallly bad design not skill ... every fucking retard who completed the mage tower challenge, could do that .... its just a waste of time.
    please Dont give space to this kind of shit, the game should be designed to have roles, weakneses and strengths ... a class shouldnt be able to fills all roles otherwise the essense of the game is fucked

"Hey look at me I am Mr Trash! I complain but sucks at wow"

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    That mount is awful. It's just a really bad re-skin from the DK mount.

One of the worst they've done honestly it looks stupid.
    good to see you don't know what a reskin is.

I mained a rogue for over a decade, before I quit playing. Great class, easy to use, difficult to master. Iconic class, if you will. Now, I read these posts from the devs about what they did to the class, and the RNG they threw into the rotation...you need a fucking spreadsheet to play a combat rogue.

I really fucking hate Celestalon and his team. They fucked up things that should have been left alone. I can't imagine going back into this game, with what they did to rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    If true, better than being a store mount.
    I'd rather a store mount. I can get a store mount with a mouse click. I can't geta single paragon mount to drop. RNG mounts are fail.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF! This mount is absolutely the worst in the entire history of wow.

Wonder how many people bitching about this mount, won't have it whilst it's current 100% AND, will farm relentlessly for it once the raid is solable.

That being said, I'm disappointed to see that it just uses the same /mountspecial animation as the Imperial Quilen mount along with the skeleton animations... They could've done something truly unique for the mountspecial effect and sound!