15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Just wanted to come here and say: Invective

Seriously, if they had just shut up at start we would have a new competitive progression guild. Damn.

German guild Aversion takes the top spot for ilvl world wide currently. Does somebody know something about these guys. I just checked their guild roster, one player name popped out: Acurielle - paladin. Sounds oddly familiar. Former Serenity player maybe?
    It's the complete roster from the guild Impact who formed a new guild to get rid of the guild master.

that guy likely joined after serenity disbanded

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    It's the complete roster from the guild Impact who formed a new guild to get rid of the guild master.

that guy likely joined after serenity disbanded
    Oh. Looks like they mean business. Looking forward to follow them come the next raid on Argus. Thanks for the info.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Just wanted to come here and say: Invective

Seriously, if they had just shut up at start we would have a new competitive progression guild. Damn.

German guild Aversion takes the top spot for ilvl world wide currently. Does somebody know something about these guys. I just checked their guild roster, one player name popped out: Acurielle - paladin. Sounds oddly familiar. Former Serenity player maybe?
    Kuznam (former Serenity GM) played Acurielle at NH (https://twitter.com/kuznam1/status/8...705280?lang=fr). Given his twitter bio specifies "retired WoW player", it was probably a char bought by Kuznam for the progress and given back to the original owner.
    Last edited by mmoc8d916160dc; 2017-07-20 at 10:31 PM.

So what is the lowest percentage streaming guilds reached on KJ so far? Last I checked Alpha got it down to 50% a few days ago, but have they or any other guild gone below that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stablon View Post
    So what is the lowest percentage streaming guilds reached on KJ so far? Last I checked Alpha got it down to 50% a few days ago, but have they or any other guild gone below that?
    Future was getting obliterated in p1, I don't even know if they reached the first intermission.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Aww where's our boy @SilentRose who said we'd all rue the day we discounted Invective?

Oh right nowhere to be found because they're as big a joke as their guild

Not afraid to respond. I was only keeping my silence in respect for my previous guild and its guild leader. It doesn't have as much to do with ingame as our guild leader(and raid leader) had a devastating issue happen to him in real life that crippled our guild. Combined with losing several of our raiders, it was just too much for our players to really hold together. I hope that my ex guild leaders family is coping and I hope they are able to pull through the difficult times they are in.

As for me, I never meant to cause issues or mislabel anything Invective did. We tried our best and gave it our all. We had roster issues entire time and we never had a solid healing core, only ever having 2-3 strong healers on most raid nights. We had to use several of our top dps switch to alt healers just to kill some fights on first week of mythic.

What I will attribute to our fatal mistake was trying to "defeat' the meme by day raiding in t20 without a full roster to show people that we actually had some talent without actually having a real raid group yet. We got into inside fights and the real life issue combined with burnout and core members getting depressed just tore us apart. All I will say is let it be a warning to future guilds trying to do what we did. I thank those of you who wished us luck and I hope everyone in this thread will have a wonderful summer.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRose View Post
    Not afraid to respond. I was only keeping my silence in respect for my previous guild and its guild leader. It doesn't have as much to do with ingame as our guild leader(and raid leader) had a devastating issue happen to him in real life that crippled our guild. Combined with losing several of our raiders, it was just too much for our players to really hold together. I hope that my ex guild leaders family is coping and I hope they are able to pull through the difficult times they are in.

As for me, I never meant to cause issues or mislabel anything Invective did. We tried our best and gave it our all. We had roster issues entire time and we never had a solid healing core, only ever having 2-3 strong healers on most raid nights. We had to use several of our top dps switch to alt healers just to kill some fights on first week of mythic.

What I will attribute to our fatal mistake was trying to "defeat' the meme by day raiding in t20 without a full roster to show people that we actually had some talent without actually having a real raid group yet. We got into inside fights and the real life issue combined with burnout and core members getting depressed just tore us apart. All I will say is let it be a warning to future guilds trying to do what we did. I thank those of you who wished us luck and I hope everyone in this thread will have a wonderful summer.
    But you still don't retract your previous statement that WoW raiding is easier than Wildstar. Every post you have made points the finger at roster issues only, but you do not own up to the fact that Invective laughing at WoW's difficulty is the main cause of everyone laughing back at you.

OK, at least you have been civil these past posts, so I wish a wonderful summer as well to you.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

This isn't a warning to future guilds. This is an affirmation of what everyone else told you going into the tier.

Day raiding with a bad roster, not enough gear for the instance, and non-wow experienced leadership was a recipe for failure. To expect anything else was completely foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    This isn't a warning to future guilds. This is an affirmation of what everyone else told you going into the tier.

Day raiding with a bad roster, not enough gear for the instance, and non-wow experienced leadership was a recipe for failure. To expect anything else was completely foolish.
    Yeah. Overconfidence is, as they say, a slow and insidious killer. Invective should have taken T20 to build up a solid core roster, familiarize themselves with WoW, then go ham in T21 once they got their shit figured out. Boasting about how easy WoW raiding was, then binging their very first tier thinking they would blast through while unprepared and undergeared was a massive and obvious blunder.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    But you still don't retract your previous statement that WoW raiding is easier than Wildstar. Every post you have made points the finger at roster issues only, but you do not own up to the fact that Invective laughing at WoW's difficulty is the main cause of everyone laughing back at you.

OK, at least you have been civil these past posts, so I wish a wonderful summer as well to you.
    We had a post retracting it on reddit but I will state it here offically, Wow in its current mythic raiding form is form is very challenging, the post was made from our ex GM who has since retracted that statement. It was more for marketing to wildstar crowd but it was inappropriate and not in very good tastes. If it is any consolidation, I apologize in his stead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Yeah. Overconfidence is, as they say, a slow and insidious killer. Invective should have taken T20 to build up a solid core roster, familiarize themselves with WoW, then go ham in T21 once they got their shit figured out. Boasting about how easy WoW raiding was, then binging their very first tier thinking they would blast through while unprepared and undergeared was a massive and obvious blunder.
    They cleared nh mythic, they belong to the best 1% of all wow players. It's not like these guys are new to wow.

We had a post retracting it on reddit but I will state it here offically, Wow in its current mythic raiding form is form is very challenging, the post was made from our ex GM who has since retracted that statement. It was more for marketing to wildstar crowd but it was inappropriate and not in very good tastes. If it is any consolidation, I apologize in his stead.
    If it's any consolation, part of me (and other US players) wanted you guys to succeed. The NA raiding scene needed fresh new guilds to step up to the challenge, and it was very cool to see new names even if you used such a meme-worthy way to attain popularity.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    They cleared nh mythic, they belong to the best 1% of all wow players. It's not like these guys are new to wow.
    So did I, once it was nerfed. Doesn't mean my guild was ready to day raid Mythic at release, at all. We're a 3/9 guild now. Clearing NH late in the tier doesn't prove much. And trying to day raid with a guild that barely has its roster together is madness. Didn't they have to pug a healer? If yes, it's clear that there were way too many roster issues for them to tryhard. Especially if their motivation was solely to stick it to the memelords.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    So did I, once it was nerfed. Doesn't mean my guild was ready to day raid Mythic at release, at all. We're a 3/9 guild now. Clearing NH late in the tier doesn't prove much. And trying to day raid with a guild that barely has its roster together is madness. Didn't they have to pug a healer? If yes, it's clear that there were way too many roster issues for them to tryhard. Especially if their motivation was solely to stick it to the memelords.
    Having a bad roster doesnt change the fact, that most of these guys are playing wow at a very high level for years already. These guys aren't Wildstar-pros who started playing wow 2 months ago..

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Having a bad roster doesnt change the fact, that most of these guys are playing wow at a very high level for years already. These guys aren't Wildstar-pros who started playing wow 2 months ago..
    Well obviously they didn't play at a high enough level for their aspirations, is all I'm saying.

Can we stop talking about that shit us guild and be on topic.

When are nerfs to mistress/avatar/kj coming really.

Deleted
    It was more for marketing to wildstar crowd but it was inappropriate and not in very good tastes.
    Did that marketing move actually help recruit any ex-wildstar player at all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Can we stop talking about that shit us guild and be on topic.

When are nerfs to mistress/avatar/kj coming really.
    Hopefully never, so scrubs don't get to call themselves mythic raiders for just one tier in this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Devore View Post
    Hopefully never, so scrubs don't get to call themselves mythic raiders for just one tier in this expansion.
    Nice one.
    You do realize that huge % of the player base wont even go past mistress on mythic right?

They will get nerf the question is when not if.

Deleted
    Nice one.
    You do realize that huge % of the player base wont even go past mistress on mythic right?
    Why are you restating my point in a form of a question?