Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfador View Post
    Would you care to expand on that with something other than an utterly meaningless platitude? Anyone "can do (almost) anything" with the adequate desire and resources. It says absolutely dick about the practicality or desire to actually do so.
    Saying they won't add another appearance because there are only six slots in the order hall is absurd. If they want to add another appearance they will do so and either change the order hall to have more spots or just add it without doing so. I'm sorry, I didn't realize something so painfully and simply obvious needed to be explained, but I hope that helped you understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    Saying they won't add another appearance because there are only six slots in the order hall is absurd. If they want to add another appearance they will do so and either change the order hall to have more spots or just add it without doing so. I'm sorry, I didn't realize something so painfully and simply obvious needed to be explained, but I hope that helped you understand it.
    I didn't say they wouldn't. I merely presented evidence of their intent at the outset and drew a connection to how that might impact their process going forward (and i n the process clarified another statement that it is likely a world change instead of merely a UI one). If you want to disagree with me on the likelihood of their past actions at the start of this expansion telegraphing or influencing their future ones, by all means. However instead of doing that, you inferred meaning into my post (either dishonestly and deliberately or more likely because it was apparently just a bit too complex) so that you could make an extremely vapid, pointless statement declaring that Blizzard can do whatever they want like anyone needed to be told that.

Considering it's the end of the expansion ee might not see any new models...we defeat Argus and deal with Saergeras and that is that...the use for artifact weps is done...let's hope the next expac will bring some great looking weapons too...and weapon sets for fury wars and rogues and dks and so on so we don't have to worry about killing a boss 30 times to get two of the same weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I mean he might have, you don't know that, I have nearly every tint of every appearance on two characters (cba to grind past prestige 2)
    Eh, sometimes I collect basically every weapon mog I can equip in a tier or expansion, sometimes I don't. Neither situation dictates whether I'd be reasonable if I took the position that they didn't have enough transmog options or variety.

I honestly think most of the PvP ones look bad so I'm not trying any harder than H would normally to PvP just for the sake of completing them, and I'm not doing BoP on the characters that have it looking stupid, but I can still look at the 6 choices available for a class and say "you know what, there should be more options.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfador View Post
    I didn't say they wouldn't. I merely presented evidence of their intent at the outset and drew a connection to how that might impact their process going forward (and i n the process clarified another statement that it is likely a world change instead of merely a UI one). If you want to disagree with me on the likelihood of their past actions at the start of this expansion telegraphing or influencing their future ones, by all means. However instead of doing that, you inferred meaning into my post (either dishonestly and deliberately or more likely because it was apparently just a bit too complex) so that you could make an extremely vapid, pointless statement declaring that Blizzard can do whatever they want like anyone needed to be told that.
    Ok I'll make it simpler for you. Inferring that only six slots is evidence of intent to never add more than six appearances is silly precisely because they can easily do something different later. If they only had six planned at the start it would make sense to only add six slots, and if they changed their mind they could change it. It is silly to assume that it means they intended to specifically not add more than six.

15+ Year Old Account
    Judging by the Q&A today, it is confirmed they are done making artifact appearances.

So 7.3 is like if they added a final patch with no new weapon drops.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Judging by the Q&A today, it is confirmed they are done making artifact appearances.

We're still getting new Weapon Transmogs and a new weapon power-up system.

I don't see the big deal with not having another 4 artifact skins (per spec).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post

Being done making appearances only indicates the artwork is.... done. Not that there won't be any more currently unreleased skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Being done making appearances only indicates the artwork is.... done. Not that there won't be any more currently unreleased skins.
    Watch the Q&A, it makes it clear there is just no more skins left and the challenge skins are the last ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Watch the Q&A, it makes it clear there is just no more skins left and the challenge skins are the last ones.
    Ah yes, the actual wording makes it clear. However, that doesn't mean we won't get new weapon models for the rest of Legion. If the theories hold true, we get replacement weapons later and those will most likely have new appearances

Thank God no more artifact appearances to unlock. I already have my hands full trying to unlock them on my alts.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

15+ Year Old Account
    With no more skin unlocks prolly means they are working on artwork for next expansion.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Thank God no more artifact appearances to unlock. I already have my hands full trying to unlock them on my alts.
    Sums up my reaction as well.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    We're still getting new Weapon Transmogs and a new weapon power-up system.

I don't see the big deal with not having another 4 artifact skins (per spec).
    Much less I'd really like to see the percentage of each type unlocked

Wonder what they will do with the extra arcane mage skin?

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ifactWep06.jpg

Deleted
    This was predictable. This xpac already has the biggest number of different weapon models. The work hours can be better used pushing the next expansion on time.