Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Can we stop talking about that shit us guild and be on topic.

When are nerfs to mistress/avatar/kj coming really.
    Cripple racing nerfed content is not related to the topic at all. Less than Invective.

Quote Originally Posted by Devore View Post
    Why are you restating my point in a form of a question?
    Because you have no point.
    You think that bosses should stay the same for years when it has been proven tier after tier they get nerfed.

Therefor your point is moot before its even born.

Deleted
    Because you have no point.
    You think that bosses should stay the same for years when it has been proven tier after tier they get nerfed.

Therefor your point is moot before its even born.
    You've just reinforced my point yet again. Do me a favour, why don't you take your time in trying to comprehend what that point is and get back to me then, okay buddy?

You've just reinforced my point yet again. Do me a favour, why don't you take your time in trying to comprehend what that point is and get back to me then, okay buddy?
    Dude get a grip and get off your high horse.
    You have no point.

Deleted
    The power of your arguments... it's bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiding me^.^
    Do you know what your posts look like to a sensible, logically thinking person?

*DERP* bosses always git nurfd becoz playerz are too shit to difit them in origenal formz, therefor it musts happenz agein *DERP*

It shouldn't - is my point. Why? Because it devalues the prestige of mythic raiding in general. If someone can't handle mythic, there is heroic for him to attempt.
    Leave the raids as they are for once (short of fixing obvious glitches), so players who desire ACTUAL challenge out of this game, can feel satisfied when they reach the end goal, instead of watching random derpers jump to the same progress step in a few week's time due to overnerfs.

No one cares about prestige of the raids.

What do people use to say.
    If you are not 1st you are last.

What prestige are you talking about?
    The race is over rest is just ppl twiddling their thumbs making excuses for their failed attempts of "something great".

Also no one outside the top10 guilds in the world wants to spend thousands of hours trying to kill a boss no matter how much sparkles and cream you put on the kill after.

I would agree if raid difficulty scaling was more linear, but that certainly not the case here. Mistress is so much harder than Maiden or any boss before. Oh, and for last two bosses class stacking is a must currently.

Titanforged system doesnt help here either. Running multiple heroic splits is more effective in terms of gearing than mythic raiding, lol.
    Last edited by DreamSlaveOne; 2017-07-21 at 04:41 AM.

The power of your arguments... it's bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiding me^.^
    Do you know what your posts look like to a sensible, logically thinking person?

*DERP* bosses always git nurfd becoz playerz are too shit to difit them in origenal formz, therefor it musts happenz agein *DERP*

It shouldn't - is my point. Why? Because it devalues the prestige of mythic raiding in general. If someone can't handle mythic, there is heroic for him to attempt.
    Leave the raids as they are for once (short of fixing obvious glitches), so players who desire ACTUAL challenge out of this game, can feel satisfied when they reach the end goal, instead of watching random derpers jump to the same progress step in a few week's time due to overnerfs.
    It should absolutely get nerfed and it will. There is a difference in difficulty between only 10 guilds in the world could kill it (M Kil'jaeden) and a fight that will take effort and difficulty from 500 guilds to kill it.

The top 10 guilds have weeks worth of gear ahead of the regular mythic raiding crowd and the insane raiding hours compared to them. You're telling me Blizzard should create content only 10 guilds can clear or rather make it so that 500 guilds can clear? Just a waste of development time and a dis-service to its fanbase.

And Blizzard has been doing this for a long time. They make a raid at its release especially more difficult for the top guilds to have a challenge, and then tune it for the 1000 mythic cutting edge guilds. Sounds like a good system to me. The prestige you mention doesnt matter because they tune it close to impossible purposely at release for the top guilds to compete. Why? Because without that they have a raid like EN cleared in one day which is boring for the game. The fact is these top 10 guilds are TOO good and raid A LOT more than anyone else.
    Last edited by Richardbro; 2017-07-21 at 04:49 AM.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    It should absolutely get nerfed and it will. There is a difference in difficulty between only 10 guilds in the world could kill it (M Kil'jaeden) and a fight that will take effort and difficulty from 500 guilds to kill it.

The top 10 guilds have weeks worth of gear ahead of the regular mythic raiding crowd and the insane raiding hours compared to them. You're telling me Blizzard should create content only 10 guilds can clear or rather make it so that 500 guilds can clear? Just a waste of development time and a dis-service to its fanbase.

And Blizzard has been doing this for a long time. They make a raid at its release especially more difficult for the top guilds to have a challenge, and then tune it for the 1000 mythic cutting edge guilds. Sounds like a good system to me. The prestige you mention doesnt matter because they tune it close to impossible purposely at release for the top guilds to compete. Why? Because without that they have a raid like EN cleared in one day which is boring for the game. The fact is these top 10 guilds are TOO good and raid A LOT more than anyone else.
    Why not "tune" the bosses so that the top 10 guilds who reach the endbosses first could kill them in only 1-2 weeks worth of Mythic-gear, while maybe the 1000th guild needs 10+ weeks of gear?
    The problem, and why nerfs are needed is that you almost never outgear bosses anymore. You _need_ to be in the gear that the bosses drop already to kill them!
    How bad is that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    The problem, and why nerfs are needed is that you almost never outgear bosses anymore. You _need_ to be in the gear that the bosses drop already to kill them!
    How bad is that...
    If you're in 930 average gear, you're not even close to wearing 930 gear in every slot. My main has ~927, and I have 1 item 930, 1 at 925, a few at 920, and the rest below that
    Last edited by Temp name; 2017-07-21 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    They would still be Nr.3 if the best serenity players didn't return.
    GB could be not a second (doubtable) if US lost in independence war

/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbull View Post
    GB could be not a second (doubtable) if US lost in independence war

/10
    I think that was over 10 characters.

Deleted
    Alpha can't bring KJ under 80% anymore, they're already started raging at each other :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    Alpha can't bring KJ under 80% anymore, they're already started raging at each other :x
    They've probably gathered a good pool of money if they still have that rule of 30 dollars per mistake
    Last edited by mmoc48f5c9b6e1; 2017-07-21 at 09:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    They're straight up garbage. And raging at each other? Yeah, that'll definitely help the situation

Maybe they should take a break. The world first race is over anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caralhoPT View Post
    The world first race is over anyway.
    With this absurd tuning on KJ, the race for top 3 - 5 is still on and arguably more interesting than method vs no competition.

Deleted
    Well i expect a second kill with near 2 k wipes....i don´t know if is enjoyable anymore for those people...
    Either the boss was tuned way to high ...or either the raiding community left is getting less skilled people...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblazer View Post
    Well i expect a second kill with near 2 k wipes....i don´t know if is enjoyable anymore for those people...
    Either the boss was tuned way to high ...or either the raiding community left is getting less skilled people...
    dude that alpha guild is literally a mindless zerg, they are just throwing themselves at the wall hoping it will break soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    dude that alpha guild is literally a mindless zerg, they are just throwing themselves at the wall hoping it will break soon.
    well seeing the fight how is tunned ...1 simply mystake is simply a wipe.

As far as i have seen right now with the gear that they have..... is not an gearcheck fight now.... but rather a insane mindbreak tunned ability fight...

Also no one outside the top10 guilds in the world wants to spend thousands of hours trying to kill a boss no matter how much sparkles and cream you put on the kill after.
    Back when I started raiding at some serious level, it was common for guilds to wipe for many weeks everyday on the same boss to get some 50th place in the world. Because no one expected encounters to be nerfed until they are obsolete, so it's either you kill it as it is or you can stop raiding and disband. And now people are spoiled by bosses being nerfed all the time, while Blizzard doesn't even have the "we want more people to see the stuff we made" excuse they used long time ago, because the same stuff exists in difficulties eaiser than mythic.

I believe no significant changes should be made to mythic bosses before the next raiding tier is released. Some small changes and bug fixes if the encounter is not functioning as was expected are OK, but not general nerfs.