7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Guild Halls are no good idea and will not find their way into the game (at least not as important hubs for players). Why? Many players don't have guilds (like me). You can't center something around a feature not every player can use. Class Halls on the other hand are usable for everyone.
    If the next xpac will be Southshore or Azshara new continent, I think we probably got something like a ship yard and boat/submariner to manage. Ship yard could be work like our base in Broken Shore, with a micromanagement of buildings and a boat or submariner with follower's management/system to move faster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimo View Post
    Oh my god... yes.... And players could choose who they want to back in to the Scourge Civil War. Omg. Yes.
    Make The Scourge Great Again!
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    After all speculations about Jaina, I can't stop thinking about 1 line from Warlords: "Your leaders will betray you". First, it was thing that convinced Cordana to take Legion side - it probably have something with Void corruption. Second, leaders, not leader. Which one? What if.. all?

"The king of diamonds has been made pawn." - Magni
    "The lord of ravens will turn the key" - Khadgar
    "The boy-king serves the master's table. Three lies he will offer you" - Anduin
    "Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it." - Jaina
    "At the hour of her third death, she will usher us in" - Sylvanas
    "From the earth, he draws our strength. Our earth, our strength." - Thrall
    Also, Loa that whispers Voljin and convince him to give Sylvanas Warchief title may not be what we think.

In Legion story we and Old Gods have common goal, but what after Burning Crusade is over? I don't say they will be corrupted like Cordana, but they for example can be manipulated. They can even think that WE are ones corrupted by Old Gods and we will have to escape and become outlaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Make The Scourge Great Again!
    time to change your signature

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    After all speculations about Jaina, I can't stop thinking about 1 line from Warlords: "Your leaders will betray you". First, it was thing that convinced Cordana to take Legion side - it probably have something with Void corruption. Second, leaders, not leader. Which one? What if.. all?

Also, Loa that whispers Voljin and convince him to give Sylvanas Warchief title may not be what we think.

In Legion story we and Old Gods have common goal, but what after Burning Crusade is over? I don't say they will be corrupted like Cordana, but they for example can be manipulated. They can even think that WE are ones corrupted by Old Gods and we will have to escape and become outlaws.
    This sounds awesome.

Deleted

I do not agree with all connection you made, but wuold be kinda cool to see our long friendly ally turn en masse against us. (warning: this does not mean we have to kill them, but we cuold for example "purify" them during the expansion)

This wuold also make our very world dangerous even in old zones (just think about a hostile stormwind or orgrimmar). But i guess this cuold be a very massive work for Blizzard.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    This wuold also make our very world dangerous even in old zones (just think about a hostile stormwind or orgrimmar). But i guess this cuold be a very massive work for Blizzard.
    Not really, old zones are in old expansions timeline. For example, during 5.4 we was part of rebellion against Horde, still we could go into friendly Orgrimmar. During Legion whole Azeroth is under invasion, yet we see it only in Broken Isles.

It's not perfect, but they don't really have choice. From one side, in-game restrictions can't block WoW writers imaginations. From other side, story progression can't make older content unplayable, always gameplay>lore.

Honestly, I just want us to live the pirates life, sail around South Seas, hunted by both Alliance and Horde who think that we are evil. ;P
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2017-07-21 at 10:06 AM.

7+ Year Old Account

ok, but Lord of Ravens is Odyn.
    In Norse Mitholgy Odin, who gave one of his eyes in exchange for wisdom, is also colled “raven-god” and he got 2 ravens: Hugin (thought) and Munin (memory) on his shoulders.

In fact, many of us believe that will be Odin, on his journey into Ulduar, that "will turn the key" and, with Odyn in Ulduar we got 5 Titan Watchers: "Five keys to open the way. Five torches to light our path".

But an alternative interpretation about 5 keys are the 5 Aspects: that actually with Ysera dead, and Deathwing + Maligos gone, we got three keys down. Two to go.
    And we have to save Chromie...

Thats why, someone like me, belive Ulduar/Northend and Dragons will be part of the next expansion.

Also, I agree, in all of this time we was manipulated.
    We must not forget that the old gods/void lord plans has been in motion for centuries and centuries ... and more or less unknowingly, many of the actions we have seen, have done, could be the result of monipulation by Old Gods...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    time to change your signature
    You are right, but I dont have decide yet for #TEAMPIRATESGOAT or #TEAMNORTHERNDAGAIN or "Make The Scourge Great Again"
    Last edited by Tartys; 2017-07-21 at 11:06 AM.

ok, but Lord of Ravens is Odyn.
    In Norse Mitholgy Odin, who gave one of his eyes in exchange for wisdom, is also colled “raven-god” and he got 2 ravens: Hugin (thought) and Munin (memory) on his shoulders.

In fact, many of us believe that will be Odin, on his journey into Ulduar, that "will turn the key" and, with Odyn in Ulduar we got 5 titans: "Five keys to open the way. Five torches to light our path".

But an alternative interpretation about 5 keys are the 5 Aspects: that actually with Ysera dead, and Deathwing + Maligos gone, we got three keys down. Two to go.

Thats why, someone like me, belive Ulduar/Northend and Dragons will be part of the next expansion.
    Five Titan Watchers you mean? Because there are no Titans in Ulduar.

Well, another interesting thing with the five aspects and Northrend is Galakrond, their progenitor. The five aspects were created to prevent evil like Galakrond. What happens if the aspects are all dead?

7+ Year Old Account
    Five Titan Watchers you mean? Because there are no Titans in Ulduar.

Well, another interesting thing with the five aspects and Northrend is Galakrond, their progenitor. The five aspects were created to prevent evil like Galakrond. What happens if the aspects are all dead?
    Yes sorry, I mean Titan Watchers

Fix it.

In fact, many of us believe that will be Odin, on his journey into Ulduar, that "will turn the key" and, with Odyn in Ulduar we got 5 Titan Watchers: "Five keys to open the way. Five torches to light our path".

What?

Five keys to open the way. Five torches to light our path

The Tidestone of Golganneth
    The Tears of Elune
    The Hammer of Khaz'goroth
    The Aegis of Aggramar
    The Eye of Aman'thul

We know who locked the Old Gods up, the Titans. We currently have five very powerful objects from those Titans. And who told us we needed those, specific, five objects to stop the Legion? Magni, who has been hearing whispers from "Azeroth" telling him how to save the world.

The king of diamonds has been made pawn.

Guild Halls are no good idea and will not find their way into the game (at least not as important hubs for players). Why? Many players don't have guilds (like me). You can't center something around a feature not every player can use. Class Halls on the other hand are usable for everyone.
    Your logic doesn't compute.

Many players don't:

a) Raid
    b) Pet Battle
    c) PvP
    d) etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post

Many players don't:

a) Raid
    b) Pet Battle
    c) PvP
    d) etc.
    Well no. These are mere integral components of the game you can choose to play or not play. Guild Halls would be, by all means, one of the main features of a new expansion. And if you want to sell that expansion than it has to appeal a shit ton of people (unless the plan is releasing equally big alternatives which is unlikely).
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Sorry but for the 100th time: "At the hour of her third death, she will usher us in" - Sylvanas is NOT sylvanas. Its Elisande whom's death ushered in Gul'dan's death by changing the timeline 3 times which opened up the path to closing the felstorm to the Tomb by receiving the Eye of Aman'thul which is one of the five pillars of creation.

Found a cool in game model of N'zoth

Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2017-07-21 at 12:47 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sorry but for the 100th time: "At the hour of her third death, she will usher us in" - Sylvanas is NOT sylvanas. Its Elisande whom's death ushered in Gul'dan's death by changing the timeline 3 times which opened up the path to closing the felstorm to the Tomb by receiving the Eye of Aman'thul which is one of the five pillars of creation.
    There's also the problem of Sylvanas already having died three times.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    What? What's the point of prophecy about character that died just quickly as was introduced? How she directly ushered Old Gods in? Hour of her death happened months ago, I don't see any Old Gods minions running around. She was just one of many obstacles in our way to Eye.

Your explanation is quite a stretch, but you act like it is obvious thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    There's also the problem of Sylvanas already having died three times.
    Personally, it's more like metaphor for me (like with Jaina "crater" heart). Sylvanas had 3 story arcs:

1) First life - as elf ranger, she wanted to protect her kingdoms, failed and was killed by Arthas
    2) Second life - after she regained freedom, she wanted revenge on Arthas, killed herself after it was done
    3) Third life - saved by Valkyrs, she just want to remain alive as long as she can, because she know what horrors awaits for her in afterlife

Imo, her death at the end of Silverpine didn't change a thing in her arc and I personally don't count it. You can also call it a stretch, but I don't really see other serious candidate for this prophecy.

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    People are dumb as hell if they think Sylvanas is going to become a raid boss.

Though I'm tired of giving the same explanation to the same individuals each time so I'll let it go this time.
    It's cool to know, but no one was talking about her being a raid boss.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2017-07-21 at 01:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    People are dumb as hell if they think Sylvanas is going to become a raid boss.

Though I'm tired of giving the same explanation to the same individuals each time so I'll let it go this time.

What? What's the point of prophecy about character that died just quickly as was introduced? How she directly ushered Old Gods in? Hour of her death happened months ago, I don't see any Old Gods minions running around. She was just one of many obstacles in our way to Eye.

Your explanation is quite a stretch, but you act like it is obvious thing.

Personally, it's more like metaphor for me (like with Jaina "crater" heart). Sylvanas had 3 story arcs:

1) First life - as elf ranger, she wanted to protect her kingdoms, failed and was killed by Arthas
    2) Second life - after she regained freedom, she wanted revenge on Arthas, killed herself after it was done
    3) Third life - saved by Valkyrs, she just want to remain alive as long as she can, because she know what horrors awaits for her in afterlife
    But the Jaina crater thing is the opposite of a metaphor. People jump to Jaina because they assume the crater is both literal and metaphorical, and she is the character who is involved with a literal crater. There is nothing more "crater" like about her than Moira, for instance, who lost the person she loved, or Sylvanas or Alexstrasza who have both lost everything, or really, any female character who is not doing so well. The only thing that brings Jaina to the front is reading the "crater" literally instead of metaphorically.

If we start just assuming "deaths" are metaphorical, we can find ways to attribute this to all sorts of characters.

There is no major difference between the second and third lives of Sylvanas in your example. If that is enough to qualify as a "third life" then she's still already on her fourth, because becoming warchief is a far bigger life change than that shift.

If we are speaking metaphorically, Jaina could be the one being talked about because she "died" once losing Arthas and "died" a second time losing Theramore.
    Azeroth could be the one being described, with her first death being the death of Y'shaarj, which greatly wounded her, and the second one being the Sundering which tore the wound wider, leaving the third death as an event involving the maelstrom, which we know has a heavy connection to N'zoth and thus would be the logical thing ushering them in.

TheramoreIsTheBomb's point about Elisande is also valid, in the hour of her third death she joins with the players and is the reason they are able to use the Nightwell's energy to defeat Gul'dan, but if the pillars are indeed the 5 keys, this simply put N'zoth on the path to freedom.

Deleted
    It's funny how a lot of Media outlets wrote about the Kul Tiras starting gear and Blizz is not even giving a official statement since it's datamined stuff.

I'm already thinking that Kul'Tiras will only be the starting zone or something like a scenario.

Found a cool in game model of N'zoth

And this model appears where?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post

Many players don't:

a) Raid
    b) Pet Battle
    c) PvP
    d) etc.
    My logic is working fine. If we turn Class Halls into Guild Halls many expansion specific things are only doable when you have a Guild Hall / a guild - and that's not working.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    What?

Five keys to open the way. Five torches to light our path

The Tidestone of Golganneth
    The Tears of Elune
    The Hammer of Khaz'goroth
    The Aegis of Aggramar
    The Eye of Aman'thul

We know who locked the Old Gods up, the Titans. We currently have five very powerful objects from those Titans. And who told us we needed those, specific, five objects to stop the Legion? Magni, who has been hearing whispers from "Azeroth" telling him how to save the world.

The king of diamonds has been made pawn.
    The whole pawn thing could just be some twisted way of saying he's a pawn of the titans now. Not meaning, being a literal pawn of the Old Gods.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi