Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengokuq View Post
    Ok, let's start from the beginning. I've played Legion the day it started. As my rogue, nothing else. I took a 3 month break earlier and came back 2 months ago. So far, I have 31 days played on this level(Might not seem much to some, but it is to me) and I've gotten 6 legendary items so far; Sephuz, Prydaz,Will of Valeera,Kings Crown(or whatevers it's called)Dreadlocks and Duskboots. As you can see, I literally have the worst legendary items. The only half good item is the Dusk and Dreadlord. Ok, you might be asking, what's your point here? Okay, my friend just came back to WoW and started leveling a druid. He has 2 days played on this character(level 110) and he literally has his 3 BiS. Is this fair to you? Does that seem fair? a month of playtime vs 2 days and he has a better thhan what I have? I am not crying about it. It's just annoying and seems unfair to me. I've been doing raids weekly, all mythic 0, Mythic +, daily world quests. The only thhing he does is a couple of mythic + here and there. Now, does that seem fair to you? Legion sucks. Legendary items wise.
    Yes, you are.

- - - Updated - - -

1- Yes
    2-I took a break because of that reason exactly. I got burned out from grinding for these legendaries
    3-Why not? I can't make an opinion about the shitty legendary system?
    4- 31 days played probably isnt much to you, but it is to me. That's an effort to me and it wasn't half-rewarding.

- - - Updated - - -

As I said, I took that break because I got burned out GRINDING for those legendary items and it wasn't as rewarding as I hoped it would.
    You can't "grind" for legendaries so if you were trying and you got burned out doing something that can't be done that's kind of your own stupid fault.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Welcome to MMO's bro. I haven't raided every expansion, but if there was a time that you were ever guaranteed BiS for doing something completely under your control, that was the exception. I really wanted the Hand of Ragnoros (and it would have made a bigger percentage difference than the legendaries you're crying about not getting) and I saved up my DKP to guarantee I was always first in line but the Eye of Sulfuras never dropped a single time for my raid. Boo hoo.
    The only people who actually wanted thebeye of rag were enhance shaman and ret pallies....and in vanilla those were dead specs for raiding so I don't have sympathy for that. Nice ty though.

200 LK runs is easliy less than, what, 20 mins? Max? But, when you spam the fuck out of high mythic plus, repeatedly, raids, you expect a good outcome, but when you don't, naturally, you're going to be mad or sad about it, at least.
    Mad? No, no .nonono. No mad. Sad only.

And you're right, LK is 15-20 min on average. But feeling of disappointment is the same. I run that raid repeatedly and expected a good outcome. Which didn't come. But instead of crying it's unfair I have to run it again (mind the weekly lockout so more time between attempts) while other got it on their first run I just waited till locout to be lifted and do it again. And again. And again.

And again...

Till it dropped. Sure, hard to compare vanity item to performance granting gear. But principle is the same. RNG was not in favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    OOOOOOOOO! A new and exciting Legendary post. Let me give it a read... oh no wait.

Protip: RNG is RNG.
    this, and if you took a break then I doubt you play at a high enough level where what legendaries you have really matter anyway

Finaly got bis fire legendays.... fire was never fixxed.... forced to play frost

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Funny, I've played since the start of legion...I have 8 of the 25 legendaries for the entire DK class. I've done my fair share of grinding and it's still taking a while to get them. I stopped grinding hard a few weeks ago because of burnout...so no I wouldn't say at all that if you've played since launch you should have most of them. RNG is RNG at the end of the day....and tying bis to rng is just complete shit.
    How many world quests have you done and how many times have you cleared EN/ToV/NH LFR/Normal/HC?

What is your problem with another guys happiness? I mean i dont like not having bis legendarys, but you have the best legendary for basically all situations as assasin. The boots are bis. I Have played my demonhunter since november with 41 days played, it took 5 months before i had my 2nd bis and 7 months before i had my bis. So what someone gets it on their alt/new char. They will enjoy it and you will have more people to play with if this keeps them in the game.
    You are seriously crying because you only have 1 bis legendary. Maybe you should take a break again if you dont enjoy playing and legendaries are the only thing you are thinking about. - or play more so you will get the ones you want.