Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    This guy might have been an asshole, but being an asshole to the cops isn't illegal.
    For now.

I'm sure you can imagine a few situations where it's appropriate. You might need to try very hard though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    They are fishing for a reason to arrest someone
    They're out for blood !

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    For now.

I'm sure you can imagine a few situations where it's appropriate. You might need to try very hard though
    Was he a suspected criminal or not?

- - - Updated - - -

They're out for blood !
    They are out for better numbers so they look good at work with minimal effort.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

They are out for better numbers so they look good at work with minimal effort.
    Lazy bastards.

Lazy bastards.
    Yes, they are. Now, was he a suspected criminal or not? Why are simple, direct questions so difficult for you if you are right?
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they have no right to do so. They are fishing for a reason to arrest someone, and that someone doesn't have to assist them in their illegal attempt.
    They have no right to ask someone a question? it's just a question.. Seemed to me he was giving them a reason instead of them fishing for one.

Ofcourse this would've been easier if we knew what happened before the video started.

I'm not really familiar with how it all works in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    They have no right to ask someone a question? it's just a question.. Seemed to me he was giving them a reason instead of them fishing for one.

Ofcourse this would've been easier if we knew what happened before the video started.

I'm not really familiar with how it all works in the US.
    In PA, as in many states, the police have no right to ask someone to identify themselves without cause. This is a specific law that exists to prevent police from fishing for arrests by stopping random people.
    -ynnady

This is a specific law that exists to prevent police from fishing for arrests by stopping random people.
    I'm sure that's the real reason

Field Marshal I Cannot Fap To That's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Even if that's true, no one else would get away with that kind of lackluster phrasing.

People get away with it every day when situations get heated. You have never heard people argue? Never seen road rage?

Remember kids. Ninespine says never talk to the police. Snitches get stitches.

At least we got the daily police hate thread out of the way already.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    i am a sovereign citizen hurr durr
    He said Pennsylvania isn't a stop an identify state, and it isn't... you do not have to identify yourself if you do not want to. Officers here clearly do not know that and then threaten to beat and take him when walking away.

Why do you like to ignore the law only when officers want to ignore the law?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Yeah and im sure the citizen did no wrong, a Angel for sure and where is the recording in before this happens? So much police hate on these boards lol.
    He didn't.... you can't "antagonize police with the law" the officers either know and uphold the law... are ignorant of the law and abuse the law.

What do you believe the reason for this law is, and can you tell me if this guy was a suspected criminal? You seemed VERY sure he was until I pointed out how that undermines your argument. Now, you are awkwardly silent.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    lol for a man that don't listen to the cops
    they didn't do anything wrong
    people must respect the police and the law
    or it will be chaos

So the officers don't have to respect the laws?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Remember kids. Ninespine says never talk to the police. Snitches get stitches.
    If the police stop you for no reason in a state where it is illegal to do so, you should not talk to them, because they wouldn't be breaking the law unless they had ill intent.
    -ynnady

For now.

- - - Updated - - -

They're out for blood !
    Officers are graded on their numbers of people they arrest... this was a major problem in New York and officers came forward saying they had to do all types of things to try and get people so.....

- - - Updated - - -

If the police stop you for no reason in a state where it is illegal to do so, you should not talk to them, because they wouldn't be breaking the law unless they had ill intent.
    People here love to spout the law... but the moment a citizen is like "I have a legal right to not talk to you" they're like "fuck the law! you obey the officer!" as if officers shouldn't obey the law, or at least fucking know the god damn law!

Sometimes people need to be talked down to for them to understand the fucking message.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

It is the real reason... there have been several issues in many states with cops just stopping people to try and get them to incriminate themselves and then arrest them for "something" whether it makes sense or not. Because an officer with bad numbers is an officer on desk duty.

I wonder what the guy did to cause all this. He obviously did something to have multiple officers called in on him. Too bad we don't have that information.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    I wonder what the guy did to cause all this. He obviously did something to have multiple officers called in on him. Too bad we don't have that information.
    So you think he did something so bad they had to call in officers who then allowed him to walk away without identifying himself?
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    It is the real reason... there have been several issues in many states with cops just stopping people to try and get them to incriminate themselves and then arrest them for "something" whether it makes sense or not. Because an officer with bad numbers is an officer on desk duty.
    What you are doing is lumping all police in with a few bad ones. By that logic, police should lump all law abiding people in with the criminals as well.