Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Do I need to draw you a picture?
    You need to make a coherent argument.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    No, it doesn't.

- - - Updated - - -

So you are saying they suspected him of a crime, but allowed him to walk away without identifying himself?

I don't care where you live. Where he lives, he does not. That's the law. It is ILLEGAL for the police to ask you to identify yourself without cause where he lives.

- - - Updated - - -

So you are saying they allowed a suspected criminal to walk away without identifying himself?
    i'm saying I need more info to know if they did or didn't..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Talking to officers when one is going to plant something can be much worse for you...
    so you know this officer was going to plant something?
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Letting police officers into your business when there is no reason to is dangerous.
    -ynnady

- - - Updated - - -

no but why take the chance and talk with officers? Why take the chance and do anything that can land you in jail or arrested?

Is there a reason why so many people are defending an officer of the law who is suppose to uphold (not break) the law, saying he is going to take and "beat the fuck" out of a person? That is not defensible at all, and those are the type of officers one needs to worry about.

Letting police officers into your business when there is no reason to is dangerous.
    if a 5'9" white guy matching my description does a crime and a cop see's me and stops me, that's him doing his job. If i'm a dick to him over that i deserve whatever comes my way imo.

- - - Updated - - -

no but why take the chance and talk with officers? Why take the chance and do anything that can land you in jail or arrested?

Is there a reason why so many people are defending an officer of the law who is suppose to uphold (not break) the law, saying he is going to take and "beat the fuck" out of a person? That is not defensible at all, and those are the type of officers one needs to worry about.
    b.c. they have a job to do and the vaste majority of cops are clean cops.

if a 5'9" white guy matching my description does a crime and a cop see's me and stops me, that's him doing his job. If i'm a dick to him over that i deserve whatever comes my way imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Majority of cops can easily become dirty, as they either will defend, or say nothing if their partner does something dirty.

Blue wall is a thing.

"Because they have a job to do"

That's like having a job of health inspector... but then a a customer pisses you off waste your time and not allowing you to do your job. so you decide to piss in a batch of soda.

Their job is to uphold the law, you are insinuating breaking the law should also be part of their job if they get someone who is difficult to deal with because they dare invoke their fucking legal rights.

So if he shoots you or arrest you, or smashes your face in and then arrests you, you deserve it?

Sure, but if the police just make up that they are looking for someone, they have committed a crime by stopping you.

No, they aren't. The entire system is fundamentally broken and built around protecting bad cops.
    -ynnady

From the video "They thought I was someone else"......so snowflake figured the best way to handle being "fucked up" was to be an idiot and not show them his ID. Looks to me like he was trying to win the payout lottery or something.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    From the video "They thought I was someone else"......so snowflake figured the best way to handle being "fucked up" was to be an idiot and not show them his ID. Looks to me like he was trying to win the payout lottery or something.
    He was exercising his rights.
    -ynnady

Majority of cops can easily become dirty, as they either will defend, or say nothing if their partner does something dirty.

Blue wall is a thing.

"Because they have a job to do"

That's like having a job of health inspector... but then a a customer pisses you off waste your time and not allowing you to do your job. so you decide to piss in a batch of soda.

Their job is to uphold the law, you are insinuating breaking the law should also be part of their job if they get someone who is difficult to deal with because they dare invoke their fucking legal rights.

So if he shoots you or arrest you, or smashes your face in and then arrests you, you deserve it?
    i'm not worried about the later b.c. i've never not done what a cop asked and treated them with respect, even if randomly stopped asked for ID etc... (and yes its happened more than once)

i don't see any validation in continuing to debate so thus i'll just say I hope you or anyone you care about is ever in need of a cops assistance

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, but if the police just make up that they are looking for someone, they have committed a crime by stopping you.

No, they aren't. The entire system is fundamentally broken and built around protecting bad cops.
    If you can prove they made up the crime just to stop you, then make a case.. can you prove that here likely not and you would just rather assume all cops are evil trash and out to abuse their power and citizens thus i don't see any validation in continuing to debate so thus i'll just say I hope you or anyone you care about is ever in need of a cops assistance

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i'll just say I hope you or anyone you care about is ever in need of a cops assistance
    Lol - cop breaks law, and if that irks you then I hope you don't ever need them for anything...

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention he then threatens to break another law by using excessive force.

i'm not worried about the later b.c. i've never not done what a cop asked and treated them with respect, even if randomly stopped asked for ID etc... (and yes its happened more than once)

i don't see any validation in continuing to debate so thus i'll just say I hope you or anyone you care about is ever in need of a cops assistance

- - - Updated - - -

If you can prove they made up the crime just to stop you, then make a case.. can you prove that here likely not and you would just rather assume all cops are evil trash and out to abuse their power and citizens thus i don't see any validation in continuing to debate so thus i'll just say I hope you or anyone you care about is ever in need of a cops assistance
    When my uncle needed police assistance, the sheriff's deputy fractured his spine with his club.

When leaving a bar, my dad was sucker punched in the back of the head by an off-duty NYC cop who proceeded to drunkenly beat him within half an inch of his life. This cop had been removed from two rural police forces for excessive use of force and was still able to get a job in NYC. He served 0 days in jail.

Pardon by skepticism.

If they suspected this guy of a crime, why was he allowed to leave without identifying himself? Because they made up that he was suspected of a crime.
    -ynnady

Nice would have liked to have seen that instead of some nonsense threat. Thanks for wasting my time.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Nice would have liked to have seen that instead of some nonsense threat. Thanks for wasting my time.
    Why are people on this forum so blindly behind cops to the point where they applaud cops beating up and tazing people for refusing to answer questions, which is their legal right.

He was exercising his rights.
    Sure keep telling yourself that. He was being a dick, plain and simple.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Sure keep telling yourself that. He was being a dick, plain and simple.
    The cop who apparently pretended this guy was a suspect just to make an excuse to harass him is the dick.
    -ynnady

Why are people on this forum so blindly behind cops to the point where they applaud cops beating up and tazing people for refusing to answer questions, which is their legal right.
    There was a tazing and beating in this video?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    There was a tazing and beating in this video?
    It's fine to threaten to do so, just not actually do so. I'll remember that the next time someone is shot for only threatening an officer.

Should lay off your anti-police crusade OP. Could do you some good.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    sounded more like a "i know where this is going if you don't calm down" statement from the cop then a direct threat to me. Could have worded it more clearly as a warning though thats for sure.
    Here in the UK, if a cop said that to a citizen, that cop's head would be on a spike by now. Cops are suppose to be enforcers of law and peacekeepers. If a peacekeeper is threatening to 'beat the fuck out of you' then thats more of a bouncer or a bodyguard, more than a fucking peacekeeper.

I cannot even imagine a cop here in Northern Ireland approaching a sentence anywhere close to 'i will beat and taze you"

"i will be forced to taze you" ? - sure.

" i will restrain you " ? - sure

"i will go on the offensive, beat you and taze you" ? - no fucking way.