Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Whenever someone cries about High Elf playable race

I'm pretty sure they'll never be happy unless WoW looked like this

Yeah i get it, you had success on reddit so you thought you will post it here.. Well people complain about a lot of things. Trolls have no beard, almost every horde race is hunched. no shit that people want customization in RPG game.

edit: If High elves still exist in lore, then i see no reason to not add them.. Same as Mag'har orcs or taunka or whatever.
    Last edited by Andromedes; 2017-07-21 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    Yeah i get it, you had success on reddit so you thought you will post it here.. Well people complain about a lot of things. Trolls have no beard, almost every horde race is hunched. no shit that people want customization in RPG game.
    If people don't want to be hunched they shouldn't play filthy mongrel races.

Deleted
    That's way too funny and true xD

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    If people don't want to be hunched they shouldn't play filthy mongrel races.
    I like this. I think i will use it as counterattack for those, who tell me:''If you want to play high elf, go play horde''

Would play Vegan Elf.

Bro this Mana isn't gluten free. I don't understand how you eat those manaworms, they were raised in captivity. I'm trying this new CrossFit place on the border of plague lands. I have to go up to Silvermoon this weekend, those Blood Elves make 100% natural hemp robes, they breathe so well.

I like this. I think i will use it as counterattack for those, who tell me:''If you want to play high elf, go play horde''
    How is that a counter?

edit: If High elves still exist in lore, then i see no reason to not add them.. Same as Mag'har orcs or taunka or whatever.

Because they exist now as Blood Elves. High Elves were the ones who came across the pond and set up spot in the Eastern Kingdoms. They became the Blood Elves.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Because they exist now as Blood Elves. High Elves were the ones who came across the pond and set up spot in the Eastern Kingdoms. They became the Blood Elves.
    Except for the ones that didn't though, this is a bad argument. In game High elves are Alliance friendly (no duh right?) If alliance wants to be that type of elf, and not be the night elf, currently its tough luck. Requesting them is their attempt to get the in-game fantasy they want.

The funny thing about this whole thing is both sides are so obsessed with their own stances.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a tiresome debate. Thirteen years and counting and High Elf fans still won't get over it. I hope they announce sub-races at Gamescom. And that High Elves aren't one of them. Finally bury this topic.

The game have a lot bigger problems than races. We need to get back the 7-8 million subscribers that left.

Yes, we can see /r/wow too..

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    This is a tiresome debate. Thirteen years and counting and High Elf fans still won't get over it. I hope they announce sub-races at Gamescom. And that High Elves aren't one of them. Finally bury this topic.
    OR why not hope that they announce sub-races with High Elves, so some players have what they want, the debate ends and we're all happy. If you don't like High Elves you don't have to play them, like I'll be doing.

But now the argument is you didn't get what you want, because what you want is to be in a group that doesn't have High Elves.

The best and only argument for the Anti-High Elf side is, "they would have happened by now."

I think you are contradicting yourself. First you want the debate to end but then you say that you dont want high elf subrace. Make your damn mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    High Elves would be a sub-race to Blood Elves, meaning they'd go to the Horde side.
    stop commenting if you dont know lore

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    You too should stop commenting.. Blizzard made clear, that besides blood elves there are still remnants of high elves, who refused ideology of blood elves.. You can see them in various alliance outposts (loch modan, hinterlands, pre cata eastern plaguelands, pre mists theramore), silver covenant, allerian stronghold..
    Last edited by Andromedes; 2017-07-21 at 05:02 PM.

I think you are contradicting yourself. First you want the debate to end but then you say that you dont want high elf subrace. Make your damn mind.

Lore is 90% of high elves are dead. Of the 10% that are left the vast majority are known as blood Elves. What returned to the high elf name are less than 1%

Deleted
    Do Vegan elves have those telepathic and telekinetic powers Todd Ingram had in Scott Pilgrim? If so, I'm gonna roll one. No, make it 10.

10+ Year Old Account

Not really contradicting myself. High Elves are playable, just not on the faction some people want. Which is tough, because I quite like the look of the Draenei but alas, they are Alliance, yet I made my peace with that.

If you want to play a High Elf, play a High Elf. They have a slightly different name now but that is the major difference.

Stupid post. People want high elves because they exist and were everywhere for the first few years of the game. It's not unreasonable.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Lore is 90% of high elves are dead. Of the 10% that are left the vast majority are known as blood Elves. What returned to the high elf name are less than 1%
    If alliance cant get High elves because they are too few, then why can even players play as an orc? Orcish horde is made from few orcs who fled from interment camps to kalimdor and then they saved handful of trolls from some island.. how could they make the mighty horde? I tell you why, because gameplay doesnt represent real numbers.. If you have theramore, dalaran and allerian stronghold full of high elves (lorewise) then i dont see a reason why not play as one of them.

Not really contradicting myself. High Elves are playable, just not on the faction some people want. Which is tough, because I quite like the look of the Draenei but alas, they are Alliance, yet I made my peace with that.

If you want to play a High Elf, play a High Elf. They have a slightly different name now but that is the major difference.
    Yes you are contradicting yourself, if you want to these discussions to end, the only way is to make them playable or wipe them completely from azeroth.

Can i really play as a high elf? Are they alliance? Do they have blue eyes? Do they have unicorns and hippogryphs as mount?
    Last edited by Andromedes; 2017-07-21 at 05:07 PM.