Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So there are enough Bilgewater Cartel goblins to make them playable for the horde, but not enough High elves or The Silver Covenant to be playable for the Alliance?

Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Do Vegan elves have those telepathic and telekinetic powers Todd Ingram had in Scott Pilgrim? If so, I'm gonna roll one. No, make it 10.
    Do the Vegan Police come after you whenever you consume any non-vegan food items?

Is the vegan elf also a crossfit elf?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Well this post definitely hurt a few feelings.
    they want high elves in the game. their feelings are always hurt
    change can't wait.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Welcome... to the World of Elfcraft.

Flip Elf and Vegan Elf are best elves.

reddit XDDDDD
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Do the Vegan Police come after you whenever you consume any non-vegan food items?
    Chicken isn't vegan?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who said you don't have humans on the horde side? Aren't they the high elves and populace of Lordearon which is a human kingdom! HUMAN HORDE FTW!

7+ Year Old Account
    I really don't see a ogre or a ethereal becoming next playable race i mean how could you transmog a female of either to look arousing and pleasureful so yeah they will most likely stick to general sub-humanoid like categorized races and a high elf would fit that character well just check your local dnd book im sure you will find plenty of races to suggest.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Welcome... to the World of Elfcraft.
    You're such a troll! You forgot the Goblins are running everything in Azeroth they control it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    If High elves still exist in lore, then i see no reason to not add them..
    They do exist and they already are already in game. Blood elves are literally High Elves that changed their name, that's literally it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I really don't see a ogre or a ethereal becoming next playable race i mean how could you transmog a female of either to look arousing and pleasureful so yeah they will most likely stick to general sub-humanoid like categorized races and a high elf would fit that character well just check your local dnd book im sure you will find plenty of races to suggest.
    Racist! Why not mention female murlocs or even female kobolds.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    They do exist and they already are already in game. Blood elves are literally High Elves that changed their name, that's literally it.
    Ugh this shit again.

hahahahahaha ebin!!!!!!!111 le upboat!!! xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasLehner View Post

I'm pretty sure they'll never be happy unless WoW looked like this
    Ah, much bait. And no, you're wrong, though requested High Elves do make sense. They are after all, a part of the Alliance. And a major piece in the story.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I don't think they should be a full-fledged race, high elves should be a blood elf subrace aligned with the Alliance. Also to those thinking a subrace has to be on the same faction as their "true" race, think again. Blizzard can make certain Alliance/Horde subraces aligned with the opposite faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    The population argument went out the door the minute they brought in the Goblins, Worgen, Trolls, and Pandaren.
    I don't understand how any of those races have anything to do with the population of high elves.

And it's not really an argument. The argument is that they don't want to put in high elves because then they will literally have the exact same thing on Alliance as they do on Horde except their eye color will be different, not to mention that adding such a race in an expansion would be lame as hell. "Woo, Horde get ogres or some shit, Alliance gets Blood Elves but with blue non-glowy eyes". WOOOOOOOOO EXCITING

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    Ugh this shit again.
    it's true though sooooo......
    Beta Club Brosquad

quality reddit content