Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    KIN only got world first because the top 75 guilds were all banned for exploiting LFR
    Shots fired @Blood Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Shots fired @Blood Legion
    Was blood legion even hardcore back then? Wasn't riggins still in duality?

Blood Legion was the only ones who didn't get banned for the DS LFR bullshit.. and they still lost.
    Who could forget this classic?

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    With this absurd tuning on KJ, the race for top 3 - 5 is still on and arguably more interesting than method vs no competition.
    There's nothing exciting about the race to see who can drag themselves across the finish line second.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2017-07-21 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Was blood legion even hardcore back then? Wasn't riggins still in duality?
    Blood legion was the guild that started with the insane amount of split runs top guilds do nowadays in exactly that tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Blood legion was the guild that started with the insane amount of split runs top guilds do nowadays in exactly that tier.
    I might be off on that but I'm pretty sure their splits started with Ararat in ICC and they went full on in tier previous to Dragonsoul - in Firelands - in order to pump out as many legendary staffs they could.

Deleted
    Dragon Soul was the pinnacle of Blood Legion's failure. Apart from many split raids and the epic 'race to world first' documentary they also poached several mages with the FL legendary for spine. They still somehow managed to lose to KIN raiders and Stars.

Epic memes back then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    The fact is still a fact.
    Fallen Avatar killed in 928.39, drops 930 -> 1.6 ilvl difference
    KJ - 933.74, drops 940 -> 6.26 ilvl difference

Blackhand, for example, killed in 683.5, while he dropped 700.
    That's 16.5 ilvl difference.

Oh, and our ilvls are already inflated by the artifact and legendaries. While it's true that being in 930 don't mean every slot has 930, it means also that, compared to previous expansions, you won't get massive upgrades by getting a new Mythic-quality weapon, and new Mythic trinkets are more often than not, aren't as a big power increase than it was in all previous expansions.

You won't get much stronger by farming Mythic weekly, compared to previous expansions. That's my point.
    Actually Blackhand was killed at ilvl ~686.5 while dropping 695. The ilvl loot of Foundry wasn't increased when he was first killed and some people always use silly gear (like warglaives) for first kill armories which offsets their ilvl back.

I also disagree that you don't get much stronger by weekly Mythic farm compared to previous expansions. You get as stronger going from ilvl 920 to 930 as you do when going from 680 to 690. The difference is before the end bosses were difficult mechanically but you could easily outgear them, KJ is difficult mechanically and much harder to outgear.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    They've probably gathered a good pool of money if they still have that rule of 30 dollars per mistake
    not brain damaged raiders at all... nope .. not at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Will method get world 2nd? If they get world 3rd,4th, and 5th do we then get a video?

Deleted
    Alpha made it to that dark phase which starts at 40% but wiped shortly after :/

Exorsus had 7 druids inside ToS right now, but i think only 3 balance, 2 tanks and 2 healers. Four rogues as well. I'm expecting a kill soon, i think they'll push longer today/this weekend just to get it over with.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Actually Blackhand was killed at ilvl ~686.5 while dropping 695. The ilvl loot of Foundry wasn't increased when he was first killed and some people always use silly gear (like warglaives) for first kill armories which offsets their ilvl back.

I also disagree that you don't get much stronger by weekly Mythic farm compared to previous expansions. You get as stronger going from ilvl 920 to 930 as you do when going from 680 to 690. The difference is before the end bosses were difficult mechanically but you could easily outgear them, KJ is difficult mechanically and much harder to outgear.
    Actually ilvl is weaker now, they nerfed the rate secondary stats scale on gear in legion. Before legion both primaries and secondaries both increased at the rate of about 0.9% multiplicative per ilvl. Now primaries increase at same rate but secondaries only increase at the rate of about 0.38% per ilvl, jewelry was buffed to scale better mid expansion because there were issues with jewelry 40ilvls lower being better due to better itemization. Not sure what the new jewelry scaling rate is, but my point is that you get less power per ilvl than you used to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    The fact is still a fact.
    Fallen Avatar killed in 928.39, drops 930 -> 1.6 ilvl difference
    KJ - 933.74, drops 940 -> 6.26 ilvl difference

Blackhand, for example, killed in 683.5, while he dropped 700.
    That's 16.5 ilvl difference.
    Not taking into account that 25%(?) of the loot is 935, 5%(?) 940, and so on. Titan+warforging is why things are tuned this high now. I mean it was what, 5 months of farming tf nighthold gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    Alpha made it to that dark phase which starts at 40% but wiped shortly after :/
    They're discussing the last soak before dark phase. They're missing just a bit of damage to push the boss in faster. Talking about rather holding damage or trying to find that extra 0.3%.
    You are everything, I never knew, I always wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by tclphz View Post
    They're discussing the last soak before dark phase. They're missing just a bit of damage to push the boss in faster. Talking about rather holding damage or trying to find that extra 0.3%.
    Are they getting to dark phase constantly?

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    considering that I ptr tested every single boss from mists to end of WoD i'd rather trust my own findings
    Well obviously your not smart enough to use those findings and turn them in to viable strats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Are they getting to dark phase constantly?
    Not at all. They got to it once since the first time (with only 5 ppl alive). They have a lot of random wipes still. Like i just saw them wipe to the first soak of P1 (Literally the first ability the boss throw at you), after 1000+ wipes it's a bit sad.
    They have been playing for 13hours though...

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Not at all. They got to it once since the first time (with only 5 ppl alive). They have a lot of random wipes still. Like i just saw them wipe to the first soak of P1 (Literally the first ability the boss throw at you), after 1000+ wipes it's a bit sad.
    They have been playing for 13hours though...
    And it's now the middle of the night though who knows what their sleep schedule looks like...

It seems that they'll lose people here and there as part of their soaking or just missing soaks completely. The coordination for soaks does seem difficult (at least watching them play) and sometimes they'll just let big soaks go.

E.g. last pull, they called for a tank to go to orange soak and the tank just didn't go. And i've seen them miss small soaks too or two people go to one big soak and one die. The coordination for soaking is off.
    Last edited by tclphz; 2017-07-21 at 08:47 PM.
    You are everything, I never knew, I always wanted.

alpha 39%.. maybe they can do it this id.

Anyone saw something about the special mythic kj only thingies?

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post

Anyone saw something about the special mythic kj only thingies?
    Well if they get to dark phase once every 100 wipes it will take them so long to learn that phase

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Yeah for sure. Just another 1000 wipes to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.