Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Read about Erdogan. You may not accept America being on the same level as Turkey but you will get plenty of answers, similarities how come a he keeps winning elections. Trump will win 2020 too. And you better pray that he wont change any laws or constitution for a third or 4th term. But first your opposition media will be silenced. Then your judges.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    That being said Trump cleaned house, kicked ass and took names, and for all the experts those far more intelligent he out smarted every last one.
    As you say this he has yet to pass any significant legislation, zombie Trumpcare plan C just went down in flames (despite the Republicans making it their main issue for 8 years and a huge pillar of the election campaign, and having all branches of Congress in their hands), the "travel ban" has been watered down to virtually nothing and not a cent has been set aside for the magical wall.

Meanwhile he's embroiled in an unprecedented number of scandals, including one that challenges the very legitimacy of his office, he is personally under investigation by a special counsel for corruption and obstruction of justice, his son just got caught red handed trying to collude with a hostile foreign power and his ethics chief just quit in disgust over his bald-faced self-enrichment. Oh yeah and his polls are at historic lows for the 6 months in office mark.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I don't see any ass kicking other than his own.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2017-07-19 at 12:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    As you say this he has yet to pass any significant legislation, zombie Trumpcare plan C just went down in flames (despite the Republicans making it their main issue for 8 years and a huge pillar of the election campaign, and having all branches of Congress in their hands), the "travel ban" has been watered down to virtually nothing and not a cent has been set aside for the magical wall.

Meanwhile he's embroiled in an unprecedented number of scandals, including one that challenges the very legitimacy of his office, he is personally under investigation by a special counsel for corruption and obstruction of justice, his son just got caught red handed trying to collude with a hostile foreign power and his ethics chief just quit in disgust over his bald-faced self-enrichment. Oh yeah and his polls are at historic lows for the 6 months in office mark.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I don't see any ass kicking other than his own.
    Isent it funded and scheduled for 2018 already? Feel like i saw a tweet about that somewhere, but im not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Isent it funded and scheduled for 2018 already? Feel like i saw a tweet about that somewhere, but im not sure.
    The only news I've seen is that the House is due to begin debating a downpayment on it:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...-week-48713279

P.S. I found this while searching for that. This is a real article and I had to read it twice to be sure it wasn't from the Onion lol.

Republican says Trump's wall can be funded with money meant for Planned Parenthood and food stamps
    An advocate notes that millions of Americans rely on food stamps to survive
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7838251.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

You can't, given information available publicly - HATE Trump. To HATE Trump you'd really need to know him personally.

Personally - I feel sorry for Trump, he is pretty much out of his depth and probably doesn't want to be there any more.

What we do know however is that Trump is not capable of being President, he is an incompetent president to the extreme. So we may fear and hate what he does, but we can't really hate the man.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

What is OP saying? Can someone decipher?

"He stood by every one of his convictions not once backing down or giving some bullshit apology, he always told it like it was when it benefited in, and even said as much and still got elected. In my opinion if you didn't unite against him to beat Hillary then you really can't complain and along with Trumpsters all the pain and belly aching mean nothing."
    Actually Trump has little or no conviction. You are confusing his "doubling" down on bizarre statements with his real convictions. He has flip flopped on nearly everything.

Personally, I don't hate him at all or care much for him. He is just a figurehead for people who voted him in. To this date, republican party is the one running the show. Don't confuse his twits with actual working of this administration. Trump really does nothing unless you think signing EOs are taxing.

He is a good puppet. Not always under control but republicans throw him enough bone to keep him happy.He will sign anything they want. It is they who can't agree on anything. It is they who are worried about consequences.
    Last edited by jdbond592; 2017-07-19 at 07:48 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    That isn't how it works. You can only vote in primary's if you are registered for that party. Registered republicans and only registered republicans are to blame for Trump.
    Only 11 states have closed primaries. In the other 39, you don't have to be registered with a particular party. Some of which as semi-open (you can only vote in the Democratic OR Republican Primary), but most states you can vote in both. Not to mention the states that have a Caucus. I feel like counting which candidate has the most raised hands is probably the worst way ever to do things for a primary vote.

He stood by every one of his convictions not once backing down or giving some bullshit apology, he always told it like it was when it benefited in, and even said as much and still got elected.
    Yeah.... he just waited until he got into office to change his "convictions." (China being labeled a currency manipulator for example, or ripping up the Iran agreement) He pandered and lied to his base, and that's what they wanted.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2017-07-19 at 02:53 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Trump did nothing to Hillary.

Hillary was ended by 30 years of smearing by the Republicans. Up to and including a hostile foreign country helping as well.
    Can't tell if trolling or if you actually believe that.

If you do believe it, dang I pity you.

Deleted
    *snip*
    Wow! Can't believe this is coming from you. Respect!

You may hate him, hes policies and what he stands for, this is perfectly acceptable .. however making up lies about about him just pisses normal people off and gets them to vote for him out of spite.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Wow! Can't believe this is coming from you. Respect!

You may hate him, hes policies and what he stands for, this is perfectly acceptable .. however making up lies about about him just pisses normal people off and gets them to vote for him out of spite.

Yes, cause normal people vote in incompetent people just to spite others......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Yes, cause normal people vote in incompetent people just to spite others......
    No normal people vote cause Trump is just irresistibly handsome. Those huge hands and sexy tan... oh my god, my knees are getting weak just from thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Trump did nothing to Hillary.

Hillary was ended by 30 years of smearing by the Republicans. Up to and including a hostile foreign country helping as well.
    Hillary was ended by her own actions, just because she got exposed for the POS she is, doesn't mean it's the Republicans fault. Even sane thinking Democrats know Hillary is a POS.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Hillary was ended by her own actions, just because she got exposed for the POS she is, doesn't mean it's the Republicans fault. Even sane thinking Democrats know Hillary is a POS.
    What actions were those? You don't even know why you 'hate' Hillary, which is exhibit 'A' of how effective right-wing bullshit has permeated your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    What actions were those? You don't even know why you 'hate' Hillary, which is exhibit 'A' of how effective right-wing bullshit has permeated your opinion.
    LOL, kid, I have watched Hillary for 25 years and have plenty of reasons to hate her. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL, kid, I have watched Hillary for 25 years and have plenty of reasons to hate her. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
    Do it. Tell me why you 'hate' her. Maybe you and Ransath should get together and try to recollect your aging brains' memories about what Killary Klinton did exactly.

Do it. Tell me why you 'hate' her. Maybe you and Ransath should get together and try to recollect your aging brains' memories about what Killary Klinton did exactly.
    I don't have to tell you shit, if you can't figure out why Hillary sucks on your own then I suggest the first thing you do is stop drinking the Koolaid.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't have to tell you shit, if you can't figure out why Hillary sucks on your own then I suggest the first thing you do is stop drinking the Koolaid.
    Ahahahaha another woke independent too afwaid of explaining himself to the big bad liberal.

Ahahahaha another woke independent too afwaid of explaining himself to the big bad liberal.
    If that's what you need to tell yourself to help you sleep at night, sure you can believe that.

15+ Year Old Account
    If that's what you need to tell yourself to help you sleep at night, sure you can believe that.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton

Wah wah, more silence from the 'woke' class. Maybe you, Bucksparkles, and Ransath could have a little Killary Klinton powwow and come up with a list for me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton

Wah wah, more silence from the 'woke' class. Maybe you, Bucksparkles, and Ransath could have a little Killary Klinton powwow and come up with a list for me.
    You're taking your childish actions to a whole new level, kudos.