The opening tutorial was the worse 5min's I have spent in a game ever. Nintendo don't force Gryo-control's on people ffs, let us chose from the start.

I hate Gryo-control's even more so on a mobile device.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So far loving splatoon BUT as a on my tv console game, unlike mario kart or arms this shit is not fun in handheld mode. In any capacity. Yeesh what a nightmare difference that is.
    Ive played the first couple levels in handheld. Doesn't seem to bad to me. What don't you like about it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The opening tutorial was the worse 5min's I have spent in a game ever. Nintendo don't force Gryo-control's on people ffs, let us chose from the start.

I hate Gryo-control's even more so on a mobile device.
    I would like the motion controls if they controlled more similarly to Botw.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I would like the motion controls if they controlled more similarly to Botw.
    I don't like motion controls at all, Its why I could never play Skyward Sword or Twilight Princess on the Wii. Rarely do I find motion controls enjoyable.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like motion controls at all, Its why I could never play Skyward Sword or Twilight Princess on the Wii. Rarely do I find motion controls enjoyable.
    I suppose right before the game started a big pop should have asked whether you wanted to use motion controls to aim or not.

First match and it was a close one.

loved it.

all given, motion controls is the general meta and that's the reason they are pushing it.
    while i'm not generally keen on motion controls myself, then i find splatoon immensely easier to play with,

Also, i am enjoying the game a lot, especially salmon run.
    but it kindda sucks that you don't get levels doing salmon run, because i really want to get my jetsquelcher ASAP, but not miss this round of salmon run either.
    Last edited by freezion; 2017-07-21 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Ive played the first couple levels in handheld. Doesn't seem to bad to me. What don't you like about it?
    Holding it in handheld and having tilt controls is awful. Maybe theres a way to change it but thats the default they want people to experience? bleh pass.

Holding it in handheld and having tilt controls is awful. Maybe theres a way to change it but thats the default they want people to experience? bleh pass.
    Yeah, you can disable motion controls. Problem solved.

When playing in handheld mode while using gyro, you always always want to make sure and center the camera where it feels comfortable at first. It's hard to explain.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm wondering if I should play Splatoon 2? I played one of the testfires for Splatoon 1 and really didn't care for it. It seemed... very unpolished? I dunno how to describe it exactly but it didn't feel as tight as something like Overwatch or Call of Duty. So I likely wouldn't enjoy the multiplayer all that much although I might be able to play it with friends since I have more friends with Switches than Wii Us.

So do you feel like the Single player/ new co op mode are worth the price of entry alone?

P.S. I'm not trying to insult the game or anyone who likes it. I totally get that it is well received and all that, it's just that Splatoon 1s multiplayer didn't click for me.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/...98175379554306

First post-launch Splatfest the first weekend in August. It's Mayo vs Ketchup.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Mayo vs Ketchup?

Why would you literally choose 2 trash tier condiments?

10+ Year Old Account
    So disable them. I did. Kinda wished they more more useful though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Mayo vs Ketchup?

Mayo and ketchup are bases for some better ones. I like them mixed for example. Fry sauce is dope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Mayo vs Ketchup?

Jesus Tech you're literally even hating on Ketchup and Mayonnaise now? You're really committed to being the grumpiest of everyone on the video game discussion section.

I respect the hustle dude.

And what even is Mayo vs. Ketchup? Everyone knows that Mustard vs. Ketchup is the real debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Jesus Tech you're literally even hating on Ketchup and Mayonnaise now? You're really committed to being the grumpiest of everyone on the video game discussion section.

I respect the hustle dude.
    Nah, it's literally the worst splatfest choice of all time. I can name 10 superior condiments off the top of my head and the people who put ketchup or mayo on their shit should be playing CoD because they sound like boring basic bitches.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    And what even is Mayo vs. Ketchup? Everyone knows that Mustard vs. Ketchup is the real debate.

Ironically, ketchup is actually tolerable when mixed with mustard.

Mayo is disgusting team ketchup

God damn it pearl I can't choose you again
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im waiting for team pineapple pizza vs regular pizza.

I lost by a single point earlier
    That was infuriating
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

For those who don't know.

Handheld and TV mode have separate control options. So if u like normal aim on handheld but Gryo on tv u can have it set that way without going back and forth.