Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Which is why you cast them as heroes?
    I never did. Either get back to a discussion level which doesnt involve false accusations, or you receive an ignore.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    And you can't start that profession unless you have a willingness to use the tools.
    To be fair i am not claiming there is any benevolence involved in the tool in this case (the hammer may be potentially benevolently used, i have no beef with carpenters but the political tool behind the analogy)

Edit: My claim is simply that the tool in this case can be used both by fascists and by left wing extremists without the two having the same political goals

Everyone is a Nazi... can we all just call it a day.
    Last edited by ProfessorTjc; 2017-07-21 at 08:59 PM.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I never did. Either get back to a discussion level which doesnt involve false accusations, or you receive an ignore.
    But I thought they were good because they fought the Nazis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    To be fair i am not claiming there is any benevolence involved in the tool in this case (the hammer may be potentially benevolently used, i have no beef with carpenters but the political tool behind the analogy)

Edit: My claim is simply that the tool in this case can be used both by fascists and by left wing extremists without the two having the same political goals
    You chose this analogy. It's on you.

Edit: Benevolent political suppression. Amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    What the fuck kind of dictionary are you using
    The one the far right hands out.

Deleted
    But I thought they were good because they fought the Nazis.
    The guys who demolished cars and destroyed private property at G20 werent good. They very rioters.

That doesnt change the fact that antifa followers arent nazis or fascists. Left wing extremists are the opposite political spectrum than nazis and fascists.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-07-21 at 09:03 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You chose this analogy. It's on you.

Edit: Benevolent political suppression. Amazing.
    Amazing is that you actually read that when i specifically stated i was not claiming there was any benevolence involved in the political tool

There is certainly no benevolence involved in your interpretation of words is there?
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2017-07-21 at 09:07 PM. Reason: typo: belevolence changed to benevolence

The political spectrum is not a line. It's a circle. Go far enough left and you end up going right.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

The guys who demolished cars and destroyed private property at G20 werent good. They very rioters.

That doesnt change the fact that antifa followers arent nazis or fascists. Left wing extremists are the opposite political spectrum than nazis and fascists.
    Well you mean same spectrum but I get what your going for.

I don't believe these people are nazis.. nazis are hard workers and contribute to society. Isn't the average antifa living at home? I remember it being a absurd number like 92%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    The political spectrum is not a line. It's a circle. Go far enough left and you end up going right.
    Well, you always end in totalitarism if you either go far right or far left. Still the basic ideology is very different.

That doesnt change the fact that antifa followers are no nazis and no fascists. Left wing extremists are the opposite political spectrum than nazis and fascists.
    It reads more like you don't want to face your own rhetoric. Like someone who denies minorities can be racist

10+ Year Old Account
    Its like confusing the North Pole with the South Pole, sure there are plenty similarities but they're on opposite ends of the planet, polar bears and penguins don't hang out together except in coca-cola commercials.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    nazis are hard workers and contribute to society.
    Yeah, the Nazis in the early 20th century contributed hard to germany until it got destroyed in 1945, turning germany and europe to scroched earth, with 50 million deaths from war alone and 6 million people killed in concentration camps.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Its like confusing the North Pole with the South Pole, sure there are plenty similarities but they're on opposite ends of the planet, polar bears and penguins don't hang out together except in coca-cola commercials.
    I miss those commercials.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Yeah, the Nazis in the early 20th century contributed hard to germany until it got destroyed in 1945, laying germany to waste, with 50 million deaths from war alone and 6 million people killed in concentration camps.
    I think most of those where the allies... also can I get a reference for that 6 million?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    also can I get a reference for that 6 million?
    books

fuckin read some

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Amazing is that you actually read that when i specifically stated i was not claiming there was any benevolence involved in the political tool

There is certainly no benevolence involved in your interpretation of words is there?
    Nice edit. It's still funny because people are underplaying the use of the hammer by one group.

Deleted
    It reads more like you don't want to face your own rhetoric. Like someone who denies minorities can be racist
    Look who is changing the topic when he runs out of arguments. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    books

fuckin read some
    I read many... thats why I threw out the number gotten from a propaganda paper... There was a holocaust don't get me wrong but it is inflated quite a bit.

Deleted
    Great post.

Anyone not condemning Antifa is part of the problem. As many have said, we need a "new center".