Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    horde and alliance are not allied anymore. they almost went to war twice and technically should be at war with the crap genn pulled.

so the legion cant share information with each other? did you miss legion infiltrated horde and alliance in the prepatch after the broken shore scenario?
    You mean the crap he pulled by stpping Sylvanas from having an infinite army and take over the world? Oh yes! How dare he save us all? /rolleyes
    I do wish he hadn't... we would be raiding her lich queen ass by now. ^^

Horde types never fail to disappoint with complete bias. There is a truce atm. Wich is why we aren't murdering each other on Dalaran.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    You mean the crap he pulled by stpping Sylvanas from having an infinite army and take over the world? Oh yes! How dare he save us all? /rolleyes

One, Genn had no idea of her plans when he first attacked her,

And two it wouldn't matter because if she succeed she wouldn't be killable (at-least permanently).

Horde types never fail to disappoint with complete bias. There is a truce atm. Wich is why we aren't murdering each other on Dalaran.

You talk of Horde bias and are unable to accept or unable to understand that The alliance attacked first, there is no trust to break and there fore a betrayal is not possible.

You're the biased one here if you can't see such simple things.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post

You don't even know what truce means, yet accuse others of bias. Laughable. A truce is a temporary cessation of hostilities. Genn attacking the Horde goes explicitly against the idea of cessation of hostilities. So does the further conflict around Warden towers. As for Dalaran, it's neutral territory and proves nothing. Also, way to ignore the point about Genn attacking the Horde by trying to paint it as merely Genn saving the world from your patent headcasecanon Sylvanas taking over the world as if one prevented the other from being a thing. Once again, you invoking bias is just sad.

Still waiting on your explanation as to how Garrosh betrayed the Alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    One, Genn had no idea of her plans when he first attacked her,

And two it wouldn't matter because if she succeed she wouldn't be killable (at-least permanently).
    Is that cited in-game? I honestly can't remember the whole Stormheim thing, though I might soon with my alt but the cinematic wording seems really off to me. He talks bout taking her future away if I remember correctly, seems a little specific in a way unless he knows what a Val'kyr is? Can't remember if he has seen one though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    Is that cited in-game? I honestly can't remember the whole Stormheim thing, though I might soon with my alt but the cinematic wording seems really off to me. He talks bout taking her future away if I remember correctly, seems a little specific in a way unless he knows what a Val'kyr is? Can't remember if he has seen one though.
    He knows about it, or atleast part of the plan in the end, but he didn't at the start of stormheim when he ordered the Skyfire to attack.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Genn attacked first, there is no doubt about that(I am purely Alliance player). But horde players should also admit all the wrong things, that sylvanas did and not excusing her all the time, because she is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    Genn attacked first, there is no doubt about that(I am purely Alliance player). But horde players should also admit all the wrong things, that sylvanas did and not excusing her all the time, because she is hot.
    The whole stance between wasn't really started by either. Sylvanas was ordered by Garrosh to secure a port, Sylvanas killed Genn's son as he sacrificed himself. Genn has retaliated holding Sylvanas responsible for Varian's death and used that with his son's death as fuel to ruin her, like breaking that Lantern and stop her doing something to Eyir.

If she wasn't really expected to go to Gilneas and then his son would most likely be alive, the Worgens wouldn't be out maybe the way they did if ever and I'm sure their relationship wouldn't be such a shitshow in the first place or perhaps not even exist to begin with.

I play Alliance nowadays, I played Horde in the old days, fact is Blizzard wrote it so either side is ignorant to each other's blight and accusations and more fly like firecrackers.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-07-21 at 09:27 PM.

Oh sorry i thought you guys were talking about Stormheim battle where Genn attacked the forsaken. Of course the very fist strike was caused by sylvanas and it doesnt matter on whose order, she would do it anyway.
    Last edited by Andromedes; 2017-07-21 at 09:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh sorry i thought you guys were talking about Stormheim battle where Genn attacked the forsaken. Of course the very fist strike was caused by sylvanas and it doesnt matter on whose order, she would do it anyway.

Uh no? She had absolutely no reason to attack Gilnaes. Saying "she woulda done it anyway" is just bullshit.
    Holy shit lol

Sylvanas is a very selfish character, she wouldn't go there if it means little gain. Letting her Forsaken die and their ability in procreation being rocky... Why would you send your followers and people to kill themselves when you know you can't replace them?

You don't. Even the living don't be that stupid.

At this point she had Kor'kron all over her Undercity thanks to the upheaval Putgress caused with that son of a bitch Dreadlord, Varimathras. I guess you forgot that she too was betrayed by the Wrathgate incident and how that whole shit caused Thrall to send in his troops and Garrosh, who loved no-one else but his Orcs to be a total asshat to others especially Sylvanas and Forsaken just because they were undead... Yes, nothing at all with her being watched like a hawk and having her and her people be liable for not going.

I don't need to defend her as it's all written and shown but even I know, she can't be held responsible for everything.

Uhm yes? She started with completely destroying all the alliance settlements in silverpine and hillsbrad.. Gilneas would be threat for her ''hardly'' conquered territories. And if not threat, it would be nice to have additional land and bodies. Gilneas was afterall crippled by worgen curse and cataclysm.

Uhm yes? She started with completely destroying all the alliance settlements in silverpine and hillsbrad.. Gilneas would be threat for her ''hardly'' conquered territories.
    So the parts that belong to Lordaeron then, where Undercity is based?

So what? Dont survivors of the 3rd war have claim to live there or what are you trying to say? That dead high elf can do anything she wants because she is dead and edgy?

So what? Dont survivors of the 3rd war have claim to live there or what are you trying to say? That dead high elf can do anything she wants because she is dead and edgy?
    You do realise that Genn Greymane himself shunned the Lordaeron Alliance in the second war right? He built the wall to keep every fucker out. She's not going to piss off a neutral camp whose ignored her presence in Lordaeron all that time just because lols she can, is she? If she needed more Forsaken for her kingdom don't you think she's have tried them first being as they are that close? No. They didn't want to know nor did she... Why invite war on your own doorstep when you're left alone.

You're the one stating that she is so dead and edgy she can do the fuck she wants by saying she would have done it anyway. Fact is, she didn't before until Garrosh ordered her to. The Gilneans didn't magically appear for gameplay mechanics.

What are you referring to here? Things like the great betrayal of the Broken Shore?

Garrosh was already attacking Gilneas when Sylvanas was on her way back from Northrend. And Sylvanas cared so much about Gilneas she never conquered it, even after Alliance completely withdrew from it.

Uhm yes? She started with completely destroying all the alliance settlements in silverpine and hillsbrad.. Gilneas would be threat for her ''hardly'' conquered territories. And if not threat, it would be nice to have additional land and bodies. Gilneas was afterall crippled by worgen curse and cataclysm.
    The Alliance settlement in Silverpine was destroyed after Gilneas war. Her destruction of anything happened only after the Alliance started a world war anyway. And again, Sylvanas didn't take the land despite it being ripe for the picking.

And yet, the Forsaken let them be for the most part until Alliance declared war.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post

And yet, the Forsaken let them be for the most part until Alliance declared war.
    Any source on that? And what Alliance? Alliance led by stormwind or those poor guys living there their lives?

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy hell you could at-least educate yourself before going on a rant.
    Holy shit lol

This shit will never lead anywhere so i am done here. Both of us are indoctrinated by our factions so we see things differently, but defending sylvanas is just unfathomable. You just look for excuses.. but ''garrosh did it, but she needs to survive, but she is rightful owner'' ; ''people from hillsbrad had it coming, they were hunting poor forsaken'' or some fabricated bullshit

But only blizzard knows, and they admitted that alliance got hit pretty hard during cataclysm.

Any source on that? And what Alliance? Alliance led by stormwind or those poor guys living there their lives?
    You need a source telling you that events of Cata happened after Varian declared war in WotLK? Seems weird, but OK. WotLK was released on 13th of November, 2008 while Cata was released on 7th of December of 2010. Since 2010 is a larger number than 2008, Cata was released later than WotLK. And last time I checked there is only one Alliance around.

This shit will never lead anywhere so i am done here. Both of us are indoctrinated by our factions so we see things differently, but defending sylvanas is just unfathomable. You just look for excuses.. but ''garrosh did it, but she needs to survive, but she is rightful owner'' ; ''people from hillsbrad had it coming, they were hunting poor forsaken'' or some fabricated bullshit

But only blizzard knows, and they admitted that alliance got hit pretty hard during cataclysm.
    That Garrosh did it is nothing more than a fact. That facts offend you has no consequence for the lore. It is funny though. And people of Hillsbrad formed a militia all the way in Vanilla (if not earlier). Alas, again with those pesky facts.

So what? Both sides had millitia to protect themselves (it is normal when you have neighbours who are danger to you). You again, look at the bad things from the other side and ignore your side. And who cares who gave order? As i said, she did it for many other things than just obeying.

That damned pro-alliance wowpedia says this:
    ''The people of Hillsbrad were constantly threatened by the forces of High Executor Darthalia at Tarren Mill, being repeatedly attacked in the questline H [24] Battle of Hillsbrad by the forces of the Forsaken. Peasants, farmers, and other members of the human supply line and infrastructure were especially threatened. Many of the farmers were very capable of fighting back, and staged ambushes on the undead forces, according to the quest H [28] Dangerous!. Blacksmith Verringtan and his apprentices supplied weapons to the local militia.''

And the quest description of Battle of Hillsbrad says:
    ''Stand at attention while addressing me, <class>.

I am under direct command of Varimathras. We are to quell the human infestation until our apothecaries can develop the new plague.

Our information leads us to believe that the town of Hillsbrad is vulnerable to attack. Your first assignment is aimed at disrupting their food supply and infrastructure.

Travel west. Raid the northernmost farms of Hillsbrad Fields. Make sure that the landowners, Farmer Ray and Farmer Getz, are executed as well.''

Those damned humans, not wanting accept poor forsaken something something
    Last edited by Andromedes; 2017-07-21 at 11:13 PM.